Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turtles All The Way Down

2 posters

Go down

Turtles All The Way Down Empty Turtles All The Way Down

Post by Camm Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Turtles All The Way Down
by John Green

Description:
Sixteen-year-old Aza never intended to pursue the mystery of fugitive billionaire Russell Pickett, but there’s a hundred-thousand-dollar reward at stake and her Best and Most Fearless Friend, Daisy, is eager to investigate. So together, they navigate the short distance and broad divides that separate them from Russell Pickett’s son, Davis.

Aza is trying. She is trying to be a good daughter, a good friend, a good student, and maybe even a good detective, while also living within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts.

My Thoughts:
I really enjoyed this book! It was kind of a split between a mystery, romance, and mental health awareness and it made me think about how different others can think. If you're looking for a new book to read I'd recommend picking this one up and giving it a read. It doesn't take long, with only 286 pages, it only took me three days to read when I got free time. If you read let me know what you think about it!
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Turtles All The Way Down Empty Re: Turtles All The Way Down

Post by andromeda Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:31 pm

this is the only JG book i haven't read and it sounds brilliant, i really must check it out sometime
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum