Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bohemian | Hippie | Unique Name Poll // Please vote! <3

2 posters

Go down

Bohemian | Hippie | Unique Name Poll // Please vote! <3 Empty Bohemian | Hippie | Unique Name Poll // Please vote! <3

Post by Helaine Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:09 am

Hi everyone!

I haven't done a name poll in a really long time - ever since I created my name blog. Unfortunately, I don't really get responses there, so I decided to make a new poll here (although unlike before, I'm not going to post as often)

Anywayssssss, today I wanted to present to you some bohemian/hippie/unique names that I think are really pretty, and I'd love your opinions on them! Please vote &/or let me know what you think of them! Thanks!!

1. Lailah (pronounced like Layla)
2. Laliah (pronounced like luh-lee-uh)
3. Aaliyah (pronounced uh-lee-uh)
4. Indie
5. Hattie
6. Jovi (pronounced jo-vee)
7. Addie
8. Haven
9. Lennon
10. Brinley
11. Oana (pronounced like juan-uh - the same as the word "wand" minus the end and adding -uh)
12. Harlow
13. Honor
14. Jolie (pronounced like the french word jolie, which means pretty)
15. Jaka (pronounced like jay-kuh)
16. Jade

P A R T  2
What are your thoughts on the names below? (not included in the poll)
1. Stephanie
2. Josephine
3. Hanna / Hannah (do you prefer w or w/out the h btw?)
4. Shailene (pronounced shay-leen)
5. Oakley
6. Meghan
7. Ciara
8. Serena
9. Sabrina
10. Jasmine
11. Selena
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Bohemian | Hippie | Unique Name Poll // Please vote! <3 Empty Re: Bohemian | Hippie | Unique Name Poll // Please vote! <3

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:24 am

For part 2, I love all of those names, but I probably like Selena, Ciara, and Serena the best.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Bohemian | Hippie | Unique Name Poll // Please vote! <3 Empty Re: Bohemian | Hippie | Unique Name Poll // Please vote! <3

Post by Helaine Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:18 am

Hazza wrote:For part 2, I love all of those names, but I probably like Selena, Ciara, and Serena the best.
@Hazza thank you so much for your opinions! I like those names too Bohemian | Hippie | Unique Name Poll // Please vote! <3 3151119060 Also, I see that Haven was your favorite from the first list. Are there any others that you like as well from there?
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Yes I wanted to pick more than one on the poll. I also like Addie, Jade, Jaka, and Lailah.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Hazza wrote:Yes I wanted to pick more than one on the poll. I also like Addie, Jade, Jaka, and Lailah.
@Hazza thank you!!! <333
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down