Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahhhhhh Help Meeeeee

3 posters

Go down

Ahhhhhh Help Meeeeee Empty Ahhhhhh Help Meeeeee

Post by Helaine Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:07 am

LOL HI GUYS

I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION (I know I post a lot of name polls but this one I would REALLY, REALLY like your votes, so PLEASE vote I'd appreciate it so much, I promise I won't post in a really long time and I'm going off to college in a few weeks so I probably won't even be on much anymore, so yeah LOL)

ANYWAYS, WHICH OF THESE NAMES DO YOU LIKE THE MOST? (ALSO, CAN YOU PLEASSSSSE RANK THEM IN ORDER FROM YOUR FAVE TO LEAST FAVE? There's only three names as opposed to my usual 10 or 15, so it's not that bad)

1. Yiota (can be pronounced Yi-oh-duh, Yee-oh-duh, or Yaht-uh -- like the game Yahtzee or a boat yacht)
2. Thessy (is pronounced the way it looks, where the TH is heard like in the words "the" or "thanks" -- basically it's not Tessy)
3. Talita (is pronounced Tuh-lee-tuh, but the t in leet is not super strong, like it kinda makes a d sound when you're saying it -- a good example of what it sounds like is Toledo, Ohio bc that's pronounced like tuh-lee-doh)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR OPINIONS I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT <33333

BONUS (Only after the above is completed): How do the names Shay, Saylor, and Sunday compare to those ones? Basically, where would you rank those out of all of six names? Thanks!

Last edited by Yiota on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhhh Help Meeeeee Empty Re: Ahhhhhh Help Meeeeee

Post by Stacy<3 Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:15 pm

ok:

1. Talita
2. Thessy
3. Yiota

shay and saylor i honestly think are much nicer than all 3 of those. I absolutely LOVE saylor
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:20 pm

@Stacy<3 THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINIONNNN <3333

Btw, what do you think of the name Weylie? It's pronounced Way-lee and there's actually a youtuber with this name (that's how I discovered it) and idk I always find myself mixed on it. Like sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. Idk I'm just curious what you think about ittttt
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:43 pm

My order:

1. Talita
2. Yiota
3. Thessy

I really like Shay than those three names!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:46 pm

@Hazza Thank you!!! What did you think about Saylor or Sunday? Also, I didn't put this on the poll but do you like Nelly?
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down