Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fame....it's to much.... coming to me to fast~ A story by Sadie

4 posters

Go down

The fame....it's to much.... coming to me to fast~ A story by Sadie Empty The fame....it's to much.... coming to me to fast~ A story by Sadie

Post by Sadie♡ Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Hello Everyone!
This is a new storyline I thought of and I hope you like it!

Plot
16 year old, Ellie Cooper, is rising to fame...to fast. With her unique voice and personality on the movie screen, and the fame is taking her life away from her. Her close friends and family think that she might break down. Will Ellie break down from the fame or wills she make it? This exciting adventure takes place London, England.

Characters
Ellie Cooper- A very talented 16 year old. She enjoys singing and acting when it's not only ment to make money. The main character of the story.

Miranda Murry- One of Ellie's best friend. She is caring and sweet. Miranda loves hanging out with Ellie and playing soccer.

Nathan Smith- One of Ellie's best friend. He is very protective of Ellie. They became best friends when they were 4 years old. He knows that they might break down any moment and he will not let that happen to her.

Mother- Ellie's mother. She is extremely sweet and caring towards her children. She is very worried about Ellie.

Father- Ellie's father. He is very stern but kind. He doesn't know how the people expect so much from Ellie.

Andrew- Ellie's older brother. He is very annoying but kind. He works at a peanut shop down the street. He isn't worried about Ellie at all because he knows that she can handle it.

Mr. Mackson- Ellie's manager. He is stern and is working Ellie to the bone. All he wants is money, not to show her talent to the world.

Post for the first chapter!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

The fame....it's to much.... coming to me to fast~ A story by Sadie Empty Re: The fame....it's to much.... coming to me to fast~ A story by Sadie

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Sounds good so far (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

The fame....it's to much.... coming to me to fast~ A story by Sadie Empty Re: The fame....it's to much.... coming to me to fast~ A story by Sadie

Post by Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:55 pm

oooohhh i can't wait to read more, it sounds amazing so far<33
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:05 pm

It's really good so far. (:
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Sounds good!! c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down