Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Bearville Boulevard.

4 posters

Go down

Goodbye Bearville Boulevard. Empty Goodbye Bearville Boulevard.

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:03 pm

After much contemplation and thought, I've decided to leave. I can't really take the level of drama and pain on here and on other forums as well. I've made some pretty stupid errors[to say the least] recently which has made me look like quite a bad admin but has also shown my weaknesses. I believe BVB needs a strong admin. Maybe i'll visit every once in a while, maybe not. I don't want to be hated but I feel like every word, every action will be judged by someone. Its sad how far people will go to destroy you. People will always have issues wit me and I try to resolve it but I fail in doing so. All I truly wanted was a happy forum but I asked for too much.? The strength in this forum makes me so proud! Anyway I love you all, you all mean the world. Maybe I'll change my mind, maybe not. but at the moment I truly think it would be best if I left.

I haven't quite decided on a leaving date yet but it should be quite soon aha. (:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Bearville Boulevard. Empty Re: Goodbye Bearville Boulevard.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 pm

WHAT?!? No no no no no no Fraaan don't</3

You can't do this D: Ily<33333333333333

Please D':

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 pm

No Fran no no non nnonononooooo -grabs leg- <3 i don't want you to leave but i will respect your decision please please defintely consider coming back, if you don't then you know where to find me c: I can't explain how much i will miss you, i physically can't, i love you sissy
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:07 pm

NO.
You can't leave.
You just can't.
/pulls on your leg, not letting you go/
You are everything to me, Fran.
You are one of my best friends.
You are funny,
Sweet,
Lovable,
And so many other things.
I can't have such a wonderful person leave.
You are not just my best friend, but a sister to me too.
I just can't. ;-;

I'm going to cry in the dark now.  GAHHH;DDD
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 pm

No fran you just can't c;
I honestly don't know how I will make it through the day without the happiness and laughter you bring. You are one of my bestest friends in the whole world and I hate to see you like this. I hate how this is ending. Bullies these days.. they ruin everything. I can't even explain the memories we had. We got thrown lemons and we made lemonade. I hope you have the best in life with health, safety, happiness, and love <33
I really hope we can stay in touch! If you don't know my e-mail feel free to just ask... I love so much fran and don't ever forget that.. I will always be here for you... no matter what. I love you so much fran and I respect your decision 100% because I feel you know what's best for yourself more than we do. If you need someone to talk to please just e-mail me <33
We will all miss you so much fran but the bottomline is your safety. It's more important than you think to us. So again I just wish the best for you <333

- Sadie
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:58 pm

She is no longer leaving. Because of that reason, this is locked and moved to the recycling bin.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down