Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't understand. ~ A story by Eleanor.

+4
Aleesa❥
Holly
Hazza
Admin
8 posters

Go down

You don't understand. ~ A story by Eleanor. Empty You don't understand. ~ A story by Eleanor.

Post by King K Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:58 pm

I haven't really ever written a story on here so here goes my story I guess xD

(Sorry if this isn't really your kind of story this is just something I wanted to write about I guess lol)

Chapter 1:-

Wake up, get ready, go to school, come home, internet, sleep. That's easy right? Not for me it isn't everyday is a chore, everyday I have a dark cloud hanging over my head it's like I'm dragging a monster around everyday. I can't seem to get rid of this monster, he clings onto me like a little kid with their mum at the supermarket, it wraps it's dark thoughts into my head, it blinds me from happiness and strangles me. It digs out my feelings and leaves me feeling empty. 

Waking up. Turn over. Can't be facing the world today. Can't be facing people who don't understand me and my emotions, can't be facing the people who hate me. School is pretty much a prison cell for me, it's full of people I hate, judgmental people. Normally people judge you because they know you right? Nope, I'm judged by rumors, rumors that aren't true. I push through everyday, sit in class silently, everyone ask me if I'm okay and say I look depressed but I just smile and sigh and whisper "I'm fine." which is my most told lie. I hold in the tears when  I hear people shouting abuse at me, or when people come up to me and embarrass me, infront of my friends, I'm treated like a nobody, a nothing, waste of space. I hold in embarrassment of myself, the way I look, I smile at the people who give me weird looks or start whispering to their friends and giggle when I pass by, I smile in a plead in attempt to get them to stop. "I'm always there for you." says the friend that makes you sit at the end of the lunch table alone while you eat your food, and you look at everyone around they have friends, they are happy, popular, pretty and you look at yourself and think "How is it even possible to feel this lonely when I'm surrounded by people". Regardless, headphones in, world off. < That's my motto. 

Get home, slam the door behind, drop my bag and run up to my room, leap onto my bed and sob. Sob because I know I'm never going to be good enough, knowing that I can't feel comfortable in my skin, wishing I was someone else, wishing it was a dream, wishing that things could change. I sob until everything hurts, my head pounds, my face is red and blotchy and my makeup is down my face it trickles down my face, I screw up my face and bury my face in my pillow thinking I can't do this anymore, I can't, I can't face this anymore, I can't survive.

Hope you guys liked this c:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

You don't understand. ~ A story by Eleanor. Empty Re: You don't understand. ~ A story by Eleanor.

Post by Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Normally I don't write long comments like this when it comes to stories, generally I'm like "more please" but this deserved a proper compliment.

Wow, you have a very unique way with words. I must admit when I read the title I was sceptical but the first chapter was flawless. I’ve read a lot of stories and books that have a prettified image of life and school in general but this was more about emotions and thoughts and opinions. Your story is so far like none that I’ve read and I think that’s why it’s so raw. I think you are a very talented writer, I would strongly urge you to pursue writing because that was stunning.
I would love to read more, aha!
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

You don't understand. ~ A story by Eleanor. Empty Re: You don't understand. ~ A story by Eleanor.

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Sounds pretty good. More please!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Woahh! Thank you so much Fran!<333 That means a lot c:
And thank you Sammy c:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Aha, no problem! x3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:08 pm

You're welcome (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:46 pm

At first I thought this story would be a typical one and stuff but oh my god this is amazing <3333 I love this story as it portrays a very strong message (: I love this story and please write more (:
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:53 pm

This is so relatable
Thanks for sharing your amazing<3
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:10 pm

It is beautiful. It really is. Very clean words and flow as well. I love it

Denise
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 983
Tickets 1838

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:11 am

u should be an author 

this is really good
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Fri May 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Is this story still going on? If not I'll lock it for you because it is old.
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:32 am

Rosie_Wuvs_Wu wrote:Is this story still going on? If not I'll lock it for you because it is old.
I think Eleanor will lock it if she wants too ^^ (;;

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:10 am

Thank you all<333

I will add to this when I'm in the right mood to write xD
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 pm

That would be great aha!! <333333

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:41 pm

I honestly love it<3

Denise
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 983
Tickets 1838

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:38 am

Thank you<33

I normally write when I'm in a sad mood and relate  it to whatever I'm sad about but recently I've been in a good mood so xD
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down