Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Starting Off" Contest! Bbl caps, pink hands, bear codes and more!

5 posters

Go down

The "Starting Off" Contest! Bbl caps, pink hands, bear codes and more! Empty The "Starting Off" Contest! Bbl caps, pink hands, bear codes and more!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Hello members!
It is wonderful to have so many nice and caring members!
We all love items on bv though, huh? Wink
So I decided..
to have a contest!!
The prizes consist of bbl caps, pink hands, red panda codes, and more!!

What do you have to do? Tell us about your favorite things on the forum!

Ends: July 27th

-- Harry, Moona, Fran, and Meghan.

Back to top Go down

The "Starting Off" Contest! Bbl caps, pink hands, bear codes and more! Empty Re: The "Starting Off" Contest! Bbl caps, pink hands, bear codes and more!

Post by Maddie Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Great contest idea Harry! c: Do we post it here?
Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

The "Starting Off" Contest! Bbl caps, pink hands, bear codes and more! Empty Re: The "Starting Off" Contest! Bbl caps, pink hands, bear codes and more!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 pm

My favorite things are the people and the lay out. I just love how everyone is so nice.
Thanks for the contest!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:43 pm

my favorite things although BearvilleBoulevard hasn't even taken off to its journey is the amazing people im coming to know and I know the layout isn't done yet but its already so pretty and  I know bearville boulevard is gonna be amazing because of the people already are on here like the admins & the fact the rules arent so harsh to people Razz thanks for the contest!(:
Trini♥
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:57 pm

My favorite things about the forum are the members of course! The members here are so kind and sweet! This is an amazing forum and I would definitely ask a friend to join this forum! I definitely also love the drama on the forum! Thanks for doing this contest, Harry!

I might edit this later. c;

Last edited by Maddie on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 pm

My favorite things on the forum would be the members of course! I love helping everyone, putting smiles to their faces and making sure the forum stays safe itself. I am glad to be a member of this forum, and I have no issues whatsoever with anyone. I'm glad to help in anyway that I can and I'm happy to enter this contest. Good luck to everyone! Very Happy 

Thanks for the contest, Crayon c;

~Moona

Back to top Go down

Post by kooky✖kristy Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:31 pm

My favourite things about the forum is that it's very fun and its a nice forum. The members are funny and amazing. I'm very glad my friend asked me to join this forum c: 
thanks for the contest (:
kooky✖kristy
kooky✖kristy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 501
Tickets 2640
Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:57 am

I like games and contests and chats and friends. I love everything about forums. It is nice of you to host this contest
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 pm

LOCKING;// old
moving to recycling bin
Trini♥
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down