Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!}

5 posters

Go down

♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!} Empty ♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!}

Post by ali. Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:02 am

Hi my lovely forumers!<3
Today I want to share with you one of my favorite songs when I was dealing with heartbreak. This song perfectly expressed how I felt. Confusion but mellow. In my opinion the song is extremely beautiful and I love it.

Song background:
I first heard this song on Pandora and later on found out it was in the Twilight soundtrack(which I highly suggest you listen to because the music isn't bad.) Other bands on the album include The XX, another band I enjoy whom produce a sound much like today's musical choice.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post<3 
When you don't know what to listen to you can always look at my older blog posts!(: Who knows you might find a song or two that become your favorite
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!} Empty Re: ♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!}

Post by King K Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:23 am

Oo nice post, I'll definitely take time to listen to this song c:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!} Empty Re: ♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!}

Post by Sadie♡ Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:30 am

Oh I love that song actually<33
Keep up the great work!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:08 am

I actually really like this song (:
Great posts girly<3
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:46 pm

It isn't a bad song at all :3
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:52 am

Ni hao Bearville Boulevard!Smile
I'm hope all of you are doing well. I was thinking about what song to post today and I just couldn't think of anything. Usually I stumble upon a song I haven't listened to in a long time and I end up posting it but I couldn't find my earphones today so I didn't really listen to any music. I've decided ,though, to do a.. THROWBACK SONG.

Song BG:
So I know a lot of you probably weren't alive to hear this song when it came out nor do I think you know the artist who collabs with Mariah Carey. This song came out in 1995 and gives this authentic '90s sound and I guarantee if you hear a song that has a tune much like this, it was made in the '90s. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:13 am

Someone lock please c:
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:26 pm

-Locked upon request
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down