Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a perfect world, whats the harm of a wish?

+2
Maddy
Admin
6 posters

Go down

In a perfect world, whats the harm of a wish?  Empty In a perfect world, whats the harm of a wish?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:05 am

In a perfect world
Whats the harm of a wish?

Book pocket-
'Omg Tess this movie is so romantic. OOOH Samantha and Byron are just going to kiss EEEEEEEK!!''Wait where am I? Tess? TESSSS!?!?' 
Where is Tess? Where did Paige dissapear? Will she return home?

A note from author-
Go ahead! Tell me my flaws I don't mind. Remember though this book isn't the perfect one so spread your idwas and siggestions for the chapters in the book!!

Back to top Go down

In a perfect world, whats the harm of a wish?  Empty Re: In a perfect world, whats the harm of a wish?

Post by Admin Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:24 am

i love the title, it's perfecttT!!!<3 I actually can't wait to read more so pleasseee more asaapp hehehehe :'33
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

In a perfect world, whats the harm of a wish?  Empty Re: In a perfect world, whats the harm of a wish?

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Oh wow I saw my name on there xD
Sounds interesting
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 am

Episode 1

'Tessss!! Im Home' said Paige as she just entered the living room. 'Oh how was work today? Did you meet anyone?' Wondered Tess. 'Well no BUT something bad happend.' 'What is it Paige?' Whispered Tess 'You know Im here for you'. Tess patted Paige's shoulder. 'I GOT A RAISE!!!!!' Paige jumped and up down the room  'Omg whuttt! Lets celebrate with a movie and ice cream!! We can watch all my love is hers?' Asked Tess 'Yessss, I heard that movie is so romantic!' 'Alright but lets first get changed in our PJs. Hey have you seen Emily?' 'Nope!' Said Paige as she walked through the hall to the bedroom. 'Quite weird huh? I suppose she's at Victor's again as usual'

Where's Emily? Is she at Victor's ? Find out in the next episode of 'In a perfect world'

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:42 am

More
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by too cute Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:20 am

i think this is a great story keep writing!

too cute
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 12
Tickets 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:21 am

moree xD
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:18 am

More!!!<3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 am

more more more!
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:35 pm

-Locked-
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down