Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♡Good Vibes♡

5 posters

Go down

♡Good Vibes♡ Empty ♡Good Vibes♡

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 10:29 pm

♡Good Vibes♡ KGenGdQ

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far. This is a place where you can find positivity running all over the place. (; I wanted to make this, because I want people to be happy and find positivity in their life. I know this silly little thread can't change your life, but I want it to help you make the change to change your life. 
☺☺☺
{A post about "Changing Your Life" will appear very soon}
~Disclaimer: I am no expert, psychologist, therapist, or anything like that. I'm simply a young girl who wants to spread positivity towards everyone. c:~

Last edited by Jay on Fri May 09, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

♡Good Vibes♡ Empty Re: ♡Good Vibes♡

Post by Holly Sun May 04, 2014 10:39 pm

This is a really nice thread<333. (: I do need some positivity c;
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Mon May 05, 2014 12:20 am

i really like this thread. i do need some positivity b cuz of the drama that happened
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Mon May 05, 2014 8:08 am

This sounds like a really nice thread<3333
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 05, 2014 8:57 am

this is a wonderful idea for a thread!! we sure need more positivity around here [especially with recent event..] and I think it's incredibly kind of you to make a thread like this spreading your positivity and happiness!!! <3333
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon May 05, 2014 9:05 am

omg this is such a cute idea<333 everyone needs a reminder about everything good in them sometimes<33 (: xox
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:07 pm

{Changing Your Life}

☺☺☺

Hey all. This subject is going to be about changing your life into a more positive way. To begin with, I'm not going to sit here and say that I know what you're going through. Many people have suicidal, negative, and depressed thoughts in their life, and you might be saying, "Oh you don't know what I'm going through." Yeah, I don't know what you're going through. I have never had suicidal thoughts or anything like that. I am not going to pretend to feel your pain, because I don't feel your pain. I'm going to share my experience and honest opinions. 
~ ~ ~
Life sucks. I hate my life. Why can't my life be like everyone else's? I have such a terrible life. Everything bad happens to me. No one knows what i'm going through, I wish I just died. 
 That is not true at all. When I am not having such a great day, I think to myself, "It's just a bad day. Not a bad life.". We all have a choice in the world. A choice to choose whether we want to be happy or sad. If you want a happy life, make it a happy life. How? You can believe in the Law of Attraction. Now this isn't a religion or anything, just a belief. So many people believe in it and they have such amazing lives. It's kinda hard to explain what the Law of Attraction is, but here's an example: If you think bad thoughts... they will happen. If you think good thoughts... they will work around the universe and happen. That is because of the universe. Your thoughts are sent out to the universe every second a thought pops into your head. It is so difficult to control your thoughts, because we have so many, but try to stay away from negative thoughts. If you do have one, quickly turn it into positive things. I recommend watching The Secret, a documentary about the Law of Attraction, it's available on Netflix. Believing in this has changed my perspective on life. If you think: Oh I'm going to fail this exam, I'm going to mess up this audition, and I am not going to be able to do this. Then you are going to fail, you are going to mess up, and you won't be able to do it. Because you are filling your head with negative thoughts which are being sent out to the universe. Then it's going to hit you back. I mean if you think happy thoughts all the time, it's not instantly going to happen. You have to have patience and it will eventually get to you. 
If you are having negative thoughts in general, try to thing of the bright side of things. Don't throw every negative thing out there. A lot of people don't appreciate your negativity. Everyday, set a goal. I want to make at least one new friend. Try to find a person that seems friendly and get to know them. Just be yourself and be kind. 
Be grateful. Be thankful for everything you have. You have such an amazing life, be grateful for it. 
Smile. If you smile to people, they'll love that smile. Also, don't stress about the things you can't control. For an example, if you are late... it's not your fault, so just chill out and blast some music in the car, aha. ^_^
So basically, just try to follow the Law of Attraction, get rid of negativity, and smile. I hope you guys have a wonderful day. Bye xx
~ ~ ~
Next up: How to be happy!
♡Good Vibes♡ Tuf8HXs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Fri May 09, 2014 10:29 pm

i love this thread keep posting!
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:26 am

This thread is amazing! <33333 You must keep posting Very Happy DDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:39 am

locked/Please PM me if you wish for it to be unlocked..
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down