Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| BVB JUNE SUMMER BASSHH!! CLICK PLEASE!! |||

+16
Hazza
Ani
Sadie♡
Faye
timiyoo
Denise
Moose
King K
min.
Maddy
crayola washable markers
Ash
Leela
bella
Holly
Ren
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| BVB JUNE SUMMER BASSHH!! CLICK PLEASE!! |||  Empty || BVB JUNE SUMMER BASSHH!! CLICK PLEASE!! |||

Post by Admin Sat May 31, 2014 10:05 am

|| BVB JUNE SUMMER BASSHH!! CLICK PLEASE!! |||  HOFwQCc

Helloooo thheree<33
So for the arrival of the summer break, we've decided to host a summerr bassssssh//prom :DDD *cheers*
Over the last few days, the majority of the staff have been working on the layout and the details for the event. They've been absolutely wonderful and honestly we hope we get as many people to come as possible! We've managed to FINALLY finalize all the details, which is fantastic :DDD

BVB SUMMER BASH//PROM DETAILS:

Date: Saturday 14th June [ a convenient time as we assume most people will be on break?]

Time: 1:00pm Eastern Time Zone {If Eastern isn't your timezone then please check this website to find out what time it'd be for you:  http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Venue: The Campsite in the Den WATERFALL Very Happy

What will be happening on the day:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll we have so many games planned seriously.. they sound amazing too Very Happy

Loads of raffles including a giveaway for *ahem* Red Letterman Jacket *ahem*(you must attend in order to participate though) and so many other items toooo :DD

We also have tonnes of chatbox games planned as typical of events on here including 20 questionns Very Happy

-[credit to maddy for this idea]. Prom King and Queen :DD Vote for your favourite prom queen and king on the day :DD The winner gets mod for the month, user colour and a BV item [more details on the day] <3

Another thing we're hosting is posting competitions. From now onwards until the 28th June we'll be giving away prizes for the top poster for each week of June. Very Happy[and no they are not naff prizes, they are pretty awesomely rare prizes ]

All we askkk of you is that you ATTEENND!! Very Happy

If you can attend please fill out the form below, we'd love for as many people to attend as possible but we do need to know just how many heheehehehe <3333

BVB Name:

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to):

Can you attend:
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]:

Anything extra or any ideas for the event:

EVERYONE WHO WISHES TO ATTEND MUST MUST MUST FILL OUT THE FORM!!

Ermm i don't think anyone has said this yett but like A MASSIVE SHOUTOUT TO SADIE :DD She's pretty much organized the majority of this and omg she deserves a tonne of hugs if you see her <333 Thaankkkyouu Sadiiee<333 also a huge thank you to all the staff that are helping, without you guys we wouldn't even be having this event okay :3

ANYWAY i'll shut up and end it here,

thanks for readinngg<333

THOSE {that may be} ATTENDING:
-Me [LOL ANIKAAAA]
-Vic[Mixi]
-Kellin[Gabby]
-Nadllesss[Nadia Wink]
-Eleanoorr
-Sadie
-Jay
-Holly[?]
-Hazza[Samantha]
-Jaime [Bella]
-Rosie
-Nialler[Abby]
-SMG
-Maddy
-Mariana
-Luci
-Mikayla
-Timi
-Faye

-Ani

-Catty

-Harry

Last edited by Anika. on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 13 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

|| BVB JUNE SUMMER BASSHH!! CLICK PLEASE!! |||  Empty Re: || BVB JUNE SUMMER BASSHH!! CLICK PLEASE!! |||

Post by Ren Sat May 31, 2014 10:09 am

BVB Name:vic

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to):lyricocean2

Can you attend:
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: kellin and jaime  :] 

Anything extra or any ideas for the event:n/a

Last edited by Vic on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ren
Ren
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 893
Tickets 900

Back to top Go down

|| BVB JUNE SUMMER BASSHH!! CLICK PLEASE!! |||  Empty Re: || BVB JUNE SUMMER BASSHH!! CLICK PLEASE!! |||

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 10:10 am

BVB Name: Gabby/Kellin

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): CloeAdorable717

Can you attend: Yaaaaaaaas
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: I'm not sure yet but I want to bring Vic and Jaime  :] 

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: Nope

Last edited by Kellin on Sat May 31, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 10:17 am

BVB Name:

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to):NadiaUR2cute15

Can you attend: Yes
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]:
I got a date yesssss
Anything extra or any ideas for the event: You guys must bring ze date xD(even though is mentioned there)

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat May 31, 2014 10:18 am

BVB Name: Elsabells

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): I'd prefer not to give mine out Razz 

Can you attend: YUS :] 
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: ANIKA :] 

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: I CAN'T WAIT AMG 
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sat May 31, 2014 10:20 am

Omg thank you so much for the shout out!!!<33333333

BVB Name: Sadie

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): I would rather keep this private<3333

Can you attend: Yes of course!
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: Yes I am bringing Nadia bby<3333333

(You can call us Sadia te he)

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: I have a few ideas i'll post in the staff section<3333
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 31, 2014 10:36 am

THANK YOU ALLL GUYSS<333 :]
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 12:01 pm

BVB Name: Jay
Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): JalynPink
Can you attend: Yus cx
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: nope

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: nothing atm cc;
Can't wait xo ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Thaankkkyoouuu Jayy<3333
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Sat May 31, 2014 12:24 pm

BVB Name:

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): HollyCute547

Can you attend: I will try <33

Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: My friends are already attending the party <3

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: Nope because everything is perfect <333
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat May 31, 2014 12:35 pm

BVB Name: HazzaPenguin

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): SamanthaApril843

Can you attend: Yes, I think so
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: Yes my bae (Nialler/Abby)<33333

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: No, the event sounds wonderful!!!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Sat May 31, 2014 12:45 pm

BVB Name: Jaime

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): SabrinaAdventure179

Can you attend: most likely yes
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: Kellin and Vic yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
Anything extra or any ideas for the event: nupe
bella
bella
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2193
Tickets 2107

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Sat May 31, 2014 3:27 pm

BVB Name: Rosie_Wuvs_Wu

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): Leelaballerina4

Can you attend: I am pretty sure.
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: Eleanor & Anika

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: Sounds good so far!

Last edited by Rosie~ on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat May 31, 2014 3:44 pm

BVB Name: Niallerpenguin

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): AbbyTabby1170

Can you attend: Yes, I think so
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: Samantha / Hazza <333

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: Nopeee cc:
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 31, 2014 3:50 pm

THANK YOU ALL GUYS <33333333333333333 It looks like it's going to be a good turn out :DDDD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Sat May 31, 2014 5:44 pm

BVB Name:

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): CrystalCuddles1462 my homie!

Can you attend: um. NO. jk jk, probs Razz (YES) 
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: lol no. #loner

Anything extra or any ideas for the event: maybe have a mini trading moment? Idk, there might be people who feel to trade (it's meh drug) Very Happy Or a ''grand give-away'' where you give away something super awesome? Or maybe a ''secret giveaway''

ok so basically different types of ''give-away's!''

Secret ga: either the nicest,coolest,good-looking-est, funniest or whatever character trait person there gets a prize, either at the end or the moment where they are about to leave?

Grand ga: giveaway something super awesome (aka grand)

Random ga: giveaway something to someone random at a completely random moment

''1st comment'' giveaway: put that annoying ''1st-comment'' person to rest and giveaway the first person who shows up (must be on or after 1:00, they cannot come before)

''Chill out brah'' ga: Cheer someone up with a giveaway Very Happy
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 31, 2014 5:51 pm

OH GOSH THESE SOUND AMAZING SMG REALLY :OOO Thankk you so much [you sound like you'd make a good EP just sayinggg<333 Wink ] we'll definitely use some of these ideas[ or even all], i'll add you to the list now<333 Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 31, 2014 5:57 pm

BVB Name: Maddy

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): You'll figure out

Can you attend: Yes
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: Just myself

Anything extra or any ideas for the party? Nope.. MAybe prom king/ queen Not exactly a couple, but people vote for someone. Example: Sammy goes with Harry, but BVB votes Sammy Queen, and someone else king.
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat May 31, 2014 5:58 pm

oo I love those ideas for the giveaways. I think it's great to try something new and this would be fantastic. Thank you for your suggestions!!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 31, 2014 6:00 pm

I honestllyy adore your idea Maddy hence I added it to our list hehehehee <333 I also added your name, thankkyoouu<333(:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat May 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Omg Maddy you used my name and Harry xDD
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by min. Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:08 am

BVB Name: Totoro

Bearville Username(you don't have to give this out if you do not wish to): ---
Can you attend: Yess ma'am!!
Will you be bringing anyone [e.g a date basically or friend]: Probably yes 
Anything extra or any ideas for the event: nope nope
min.
min.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 978
Tickets 996
Location : Okay I will tell you a story of where my location is *aheeem* I live under a rock, the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:12 am

Omg that idea is amazing Maddy, I love it<3333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:02 am

Thaannkkyoouuu Mariannaa<33333 added :DDD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:19 pm

*bumps*
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next