Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards

+14
Holly
rachelaries161
Sell❤
andromeda
Beast
✈FlyAway✈
Moose
MollyFlyer
Helaine
Catty♡
crayola washable markers
Ani
Hazza
~*Hännäh*~
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards - Page 2 Empty Re: AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Hazza: Oh, never mind, I have that color D:

Catty: No thanks, I don't really like maxine ski hats.

Back to top Go down

AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards - Page 2 Empty Re: AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:58 pm

hmmm . . .  would you mind giving me a screenshot of the coral reef in a room? I've seen it in inventories but I don't know what it'd actually look like -- a big thing considering how obsessive I am with decorating my condo.

MollyFlyer
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 225
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:10 pm

MollyFlyer: This is how big it is compared to me: AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards - Page 2 NsyQfXL Yeah, it's not pretty big.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi Smile

I was wondering, may I see a picture of the raspberry and fuchsia moose slippers please?
cupcakestar
cupcakestar
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 338
Tickets 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Cupcakestar: Here ya go: AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards - Page 2 Qr89tE2
I guess it isn't really raspberry, which is why I said raspberry-ish, it's like a hot pink.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Also, I was wondering, do you have any heart print tees?
cupcakestar
cupcakestar
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 338
Tickets 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:26 pm

I looooove your items!!

I have the polka dot dress that is in your wishlist (the green one) in that color green, white, and light blue. I know they won't be fair for all the items I want, but if you could think of other items I could add or what you would trade out of those for the dresses, that would be great Very Happy

I'm interested in:

Coral, Teal, White, Periwinkle sequin fairy dresses
Raspberry-ish hot pink, fuchsia, and purple moose slippers
White satin holiday bow
Manager Heart Necklace 

Thanks Lexi! (:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:39 pm

I have a green ballet flat, and I am interested in your white ballet flat. Would you like to trade colors? Also, do you have a deep red embroidered flower top?
cupcakestar
cupcakestar
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 338
Tickets 337

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Ahh, thanks for the pic.  Never mind, not really what I'm looking for.

MollyFlyer
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 225
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Gabi: Sorry, I don't think the items you like would be fair for the item I am looking for.

Cupcakestar: No thanks, and no, I don't have heart print tees or dark red efts.

MollyFlyer: Okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:55 pm

~Updated <3333 More floral dresses, satin purses, and floral bows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:10 pm

I'm not sure if this is fair, but would you be interested in a white sequin for a patriotic skirt?
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Luigi wrote:I'm not sure if this is fair, but would you be interested in a white sequin for a patriotic skirt?
Probably, yes, but which color patriotic specifically? (:

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi Smile

I was wondering, may I see a picture of your neon green, periwinkle, and white sequin fairy dresses? 

I have these items for trade:

~Red velour baseball hat
~Puerto Rican Flag t-shirt
~Andean bear feather hat
~Antelope Hat
~Rebecca bon bon t-shirt
~Endless hearts t-shirt
~Craft shop heart shirt
~Craft shop pants
~Wolf jacket and hat
~Scottie top and scottie hat
~Bear claw necklace
~Goat Hat
~Green ballet flats
~Green embroidered flower top
~Otter pond (old furniture)
~Trampoline (old furniture)

Old BVO

~Satin holiday purse
~Blue velvet snowflake dress
~Pink star shirt
~ Brow plush boots
~Pink patterned dress
~Pink rockin' outfit top and white pants
~Pink ruffle tie dyed outfit top and pants
~Pink patriotic outfit
~Green strap shoes
~Pink faux-fur pom pom ice skates
~Pink amethyst fairy dress
~Dream pony outfit
~Purple floral bow dress

what items would you be interested in? Also, do you have a green wand for trade?
cupcakestar
cupcakestar
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 338
Tickets 337

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi. It is Evan lol. I posted on you wishlist.  I have my moose and my too letters. I am interested in your moose and manager heart necklace.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Cupcake: AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards - Page 2 68bsEgM Here, and sorry I am not interested in those. Anything else you got? Very Happy and sorry, I don't have green wand.

Evan: I am interested. Manager heart necklace for a letter?

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:48 pm

You would definitely need to add. I have a list of offers and manager necklace has to be apart of it and it is mostly a part of all my offers. Lol wanna meet up?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:51 pm

Evan: Yeah I know, I had to add 2 old bvo skirts to manager heart necklace for one letterman, so would something like that be okay? Even though you're a boy? XD And we can meetup.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Meet up please!  I want to make up a deal.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:00 pm

Evan: Okay I'm on..

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:05 pm

I am going on right now.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:49 am

Hi Smile

I was wondering, do you have the all seasons shirt? If you do, I can offer these items:

AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards - Page 2 Starshirt

I also have a pink floral bow dress as well. Let me know if these items are okay (:
cupcakestar
cupcakestar
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 338
Tickets 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Cupcake: ooh, yes I do. Would you do the floral bow dress and the paw print dress for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 am

Will have to probably pass alexis. Sorry. I was offered a couple of accounts and heart for my letter. And a lot of bear prizes lol. Thanks for the offer!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:16 am

ETRD: Okay xD I like sticking with my items anyway. Most of my items are for the looks, and um, letterman is kind of ugly to wear.
(: Good luck making choices who to give it to

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next