Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards

+14
Holly
rachelaries161
Sell❤
andromeda
Beast
✈FlyAway✈
Moose
MollyFlyer
Helaine
Catty♡
crayola washable markers
Ani
Hazza
~*Hännäh*~
18 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards - Page 4 Empty Re: AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Cupcakestar: I'm interested, but I can't offer a letterman or sequin fairy, anything else?

Back to top Go down

AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards - Page 4 Empty Re: AlexisBearPaw8's Trading Thread for Gift Cards

Post by cupcakestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:37 pm

I am also interested in the pink heart print tee?
cupcakestar
cupcakestar
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 338
Tickets 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Cupcakestar: Sorry, I don't think that'd be fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:33 pm

I could add to the bbl for the heart print tee (: What items are you looking for, for the shirt? like old bvo?
cupcakestar
cupcakestar
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 338
Tickets 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Cupcakestar: Mostly sequin fairy, sequin tanks, gem ballet flats, patriotic skirts, leopard kitty sweaters and floral bow dresses.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Hi Smile

I was wondering, may I see a picture of the pink heart print tee? Also, I have the full outfit of pink patriotic and the bow, but I will try to find some of those items that you are looking for, and I could add it to the offer with the hat (:
cupcakestar
cupcakestar
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 338
Tickets 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Cupcake: It's just fuchsia. This color.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:45 am

OK. I am super interested in your pink moose. I will offer letter man jacket and babw necklace.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexaa Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:50 am

interested in both pink and purple moose c:
bright mint hpt, lavender, dark brown, blue, and pink leopard kitty and maybe more for it?
please check my tp in my siggy c:
Alexaa
Alexaa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 412
Tickets 9258

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:05 pm

ETRD: No thanks. Manager necklace isn't really rare anymore.

Alexaa: I like your HPT, leopard kitty sweaters, and sequin fairies. Could you make an offer with some of those? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Really want club babw hoodie!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexaa Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:40 pm

mint hpt, pink, blue, and brown leopard kitty, and 2 sequin fairy dresses of your choice
or
mint hpt and 4 sequin fairy of your choice
or 
mint hpt, lavender leopard kitty, 3 sequin fairy dresses of your choice
or 
mint hpt and all 5 leopard kitty shirts
or 
mint hpt, purple leopard kitty (not lavender),
3 sequin fairy dresses, and something small like polka dot dress
or 
mint hpt, dark brown leopard kitty + 2 more of choice,
and lightish pink roller skates
^^
sorry if i'm bad at making offers

any of those for purple moose?
if not, could you make up an offer on your own?

Last edited by Alexaa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexaa
Alexaa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 412
Tickets 9258

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:43 pm

for any moose-

babw necklace
grand
bunny
leapord kitty hat (rare)
orca and furry code
3 bbls

Last edited by XxEllaxX on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:45 pm

lexi-cat wrote:ETRD: No thanks. Manager necklace isn't really rare anymore.

Alexaa: I like your HPT, leopard kitty sweaters, and sequin fairies. Could you make an offer with some of those? Very Happy

So I like pink moose. I can do 2 letter or 1 letter and lot of rare? Wanna meet up?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:56 pm

ETRD: Sorry I am not looking for letter unless they are light pastel. But yeah, we can meetup. And offer for that hoodie?

Alexaa: Those are all good offers! O: I'll think about them, and get back to you later.

Shazza: No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:02 pm

lexi-cat wrote:ETRD: Sorry I am not looking for letter unless they are light pastel. But yeah, we can meetup. And offer for that hoodie?

Alexaa: Those are all good offers! O: I'll think about them, and get back to you later.

Both my letter are light pastel lol.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:13 pm

ETRD: Pics..? Cause last time I checked I saw a default blue and a dodger blue one D:

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Only one is now. We can meet up and I will ahow. Wanna meet up in 35?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 pm

ETRD: Oh, okay. Sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexaa Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 am

lexi-cat wrote:ETRD: Sorry I am not looking for letter unless they are light pastel. But yeah, we can meetup. And offer for that hoodie?

okay awesome! c: let me know if you accept. i may also be interested in the pink as well 
and if your not completely satisfied with any of the offers let me know 
because i really want moose cx
and i'd be happy to do a different kind of offer
Alexaa
Alexaa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 412
Tickets 9258

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Alexaa: Okay Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexaa Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:55 pm

would you be interested if i added standard purple hpt and bubblegum pink sequin fairy to my offer for moose?
Alexaa
Alexaa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 412
Tickets 9258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sell❤ Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:20 pm

for the fushia or the purple what are you looking for it?
Sell❤
Sell❤
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 186
Tickets 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Alexaa: Wow that's a very good offer, but I still have to think about it because moose is very wanted, and idk if I should do a really rare item for like 5 rare items to make it really rare altogether... Hmmm.

Selenamay: Leopard kitty sweaters, HPTs, sequin fairy dresses, dance star (sets), polka dot dresses, gem ballet flats, floral dot dresses, and more things that's old bvo and rare like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 pm

I like moose and club babw hoodie Smile
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next