Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cross my heart and hope to die.

+4
Admin
Catty♡
✈FlyAway✈
Maddy
8 posters

Go down

cross my heart and hope to die.  Empty cross my heart and hope to die.

Post by Catty♡ Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:58 pm

cross my heart and hope to die

a mystery inspired by crime with lots of drama with some murder and a touch of romance 

cross my heart and hope to die.  Tears
                                           "And I want you to know, It doesn't matter how far we take this road, Someone's gotta go"
                                                                                      -

Someday, this story will be famous, and people will know the truth. finally. But as for now, I will keep this tale a secret, for as long as it takes. Cross my heart and hope to die.
                                                                                                                                                                               -

I remember that day so clearly, almost like it was yesterday. It was the day my whole life was changed. I was a shy friendless girl in high school. It was lunch, and I was hurriedly eating trying to avoid the stares and nasty looks. People tended to keep their distance from me. I guess I would fall under the "goth" stereotype. I had black hair, icy eyes, and I usually wore a gaudy black tank top with jeans. At the start of the year, I had tried to fit in, but I never got along with people, and so they ignored me. I was totally fine with that, though sometimes a small part of me wished to be one of those girls gossiping, chatting, and flipping around their new IPhones. I would regularly speed through my lunch, and nervously slip out to The Room.
The Room is a place I had discovered a couple of months ago, when some popular girl had called me a slutt., and her people laughed as though it was the funniest thing they had ever heard. Even though I was crying on the inside, I never let it show. I had learned never to show weakness in front of your enemies. I gave her my most withering stare which had the opposite effect, and she mocked my stare, which I probably would have laughed at if I hadn't been internally weeping. 
I had quickly slipped out, and wandered the halls, and started to cry even though I tried hard not to. I heard footsteps behind me, and I froze in my tracks. Someone was following me! Considering no one liked me, I knew it couldn't be good.
So I ran into the first room I saw. My mouth fell open.
--
what was in the room???!! btw this is the author.... cATty.. this story isn't in my POV it's by the goth girls POV so like no it's not about me. Just wanted to clear that up.
PLEASE COMMENT LOVELY PEOPLE  GAHHH;DDD 

Catty♡
Catty♡
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 534
Tickets 344

Back to top Go down

cross my heart and hope to die.  Empty Re: cross my heart and hope to die.

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Great start <3
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:47 pm

nice! more please xD
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by ✈FlyAway✈ Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Could you make the writing bigger i cant see lol
✈FlyAway✈
✈FlyAway✈
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 199
Tickets 200

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:20 am

Your such a talented writer omg!
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:33 am

Omg that is spectacular eeeepp more xoxo
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Catty♡ Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:41 am

Uncovering The Room
I stared, frozen with shock at what I saw.
It was a large room. That by itself wasn't the shock. Inside, it had a huge library with computers, overstuffed leather recliners, a small paisley daybed, and a small refrigerator with assorted foods and drinks. It was epic. It was like my dream house in one room. A grin spread across my face. This was sort of like the room of requirement from harry potter except this was for real. My happiness only lasted for a couple of moments. I heard the footsteps drawing nearer, and I froze not daring to move. The door slid open and I suppressed a scream. I covered my face and mentally prepared myself for the worst. A dude had walked in and was smirking curiously at the cowering me in the corner. I finally raised my head to look. There was no stalker killing me or anything.. just the dude. And it dawned on me that I looked like a complete and utter idiot. "Oh helll" I muttered, as realization sunk in. The dude raised his eyebrows and greeted, "Adriana." "Um... hi? Who even are you?" I replied. "Jacob Summers." He answered "oh. Well I don't actually know you...and why did you follow me?" I said. "Well now you know me! I was bored of answering my fanmail, and every time I said hello or smiled at one of the girls, they practically fell on me. The boredom overcame me and I followed you." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, "Nothing here to see. Perhaps you better go back to sending out replies to your fans." "I normally send a large poster. Tell me your story." "Don't the postal services find the posters an awkward size to fit in a envelop? And I have no story. Nothing happens. I was born. I went to school. Boredom is my best friend." "Do you believe in magic?" Jacob asked suddenly. "Yes. I am a witch who kills mercilessly. Beware!!!" I gave my best cackle and clawed the air. Jacob sighed dramatically "Unfortunately, my next class nears, and I must depart. It in unlikely that I will locate you in the mob of people, so give me your phone and email." "I suppose you think that I will be waiting tirelessly by the phone to hear back from you?" I asked sarcastically. But I wrote it down anyway. Jacob Summers turned out to be my new best friend. The Room was a comforting place where we would both go, sometimes alone, or some days we would both be there. 

End of chapter.
Sorry, it was kind of lame, this won't be a complete romance novel so bear with me.
Forever,
Catty
Catty♡
Catty♡
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 534
Tickets 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:07 am

This is amazing so far <3 more pls c';
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:53 pm

more<33333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:57 pm

more pleaseeeee xD
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Catty♡ Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 pm

a/n:

Murder In The Corridor
I had spent months going to the room, and talking to Jacob, and avoiding people. I never stopped to question why or how that room was there. It was just.. There.
One day my whole life was turned upside down and wrecked mercilessly. They say ignorance is bliss, and I have found that very true. I was at lunch rapidly eating a taco, and my phone announced
a incoming text. It was from Jacob and it said, "Come to room asap important news. - JS" So I hurried through my lunch and practically ran out of the cafeteria, ignoring the unfriendly stares. It sounded serious.
other part deleted I will post it later. Cool 

-
another a/n > sorry again this chapter is very dark but is necessary
forever,
Julia or catty 

- Please edit the crossed out paragraphs to something a little more Bearville forum, it seemed a little to graphic.... Thanks! cc: -

-Sadie

Last edited by Julia♥ on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I edited due to the thought of being a little to graphic cc:)
Catty♡
Catty♡
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 534
Tickets 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:51 pm

I don't feel that the last edition was completely appropriate for a Bearville forum {it seemed a little graphic}.... perhaps you could re-write for the time being or can I get another opinions? Thanks<3 cc:

Btw great story though<33
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Catty♡ Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:33 pm

oops sorry I will edit it
Catty♡
Catty♡
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 534
Tickets 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down