Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I make my tp popular?

+2
min.
Ani
6 posters

Go down

How do I make my tp popular? Empty How do I make my tp popular?

Post by ETRD Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Hi guys. This is my trading thread. https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t2078-etrd-s-awesome-trading-thread-updated-727#81874 . It used to be really popular except it died down. What can I do to make it used again and popular? Are there things that I can do to make it more appealing? Thanks so much!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

How do I make my tp popular? Empty Re: How do I make my tp popular?

Post by Ani Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:16 pm

um add more items and more rares
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by min. Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Like Ani said you could always add more rare stuff I guess.
You should make graphics (or order) to make it more 'pretty' like lets say a banner/header for the thread.  
You could also ask an Admin or Mod to bump your trading thread so it can be on the latest topic box, that could also get the attention of people (THROUGH PM PLEASE).
min.
min.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 978
Tickets 996
Location : Okay I will tell you a story of where my location is *aheeem* I live under a rock, the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Thanks guys! More ideas?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Maybe use pictures instead of listing everything out? I know it takes a long time but for many people it's better to have a visual of an item before they offer, and that way you don't have to provide pictures of each individual item everytime someone asks.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Well since probably already a lot of people viewed it, you're going to have to try and get new items, and maybe organize your TP a little better.

Like on my TP, I list the item, and then all the colors I have in it. It saves people time, and I think people like it better that way, so then they won't have to read each and every item. It's kind of boring to have to look through everything. I think people will wanna check it out if it's like that.

Also, maybe you can add some photos? Looking at Trading Huts with photos are more better IMO. Good luck getting it more popular, that's all the advice I have!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:42 pm

I'd try to trade around more and get some more rares. People are always looking for some rares and when I had a trading thread, I always posted in the tile "Trading _ _ _ _" or something of those lines {of course I didn't post lines, it was an item of some sort}. Also posting pictures of your items always help the trader out so they don't have to ask about colors, etc. Sometimes that'll get more people to check out your thread.

Some of the little things make your thread more noticed, you'd be surprised. Possibly updating your thread with pictures of your items would get more people to look, or I'd ask one of our incredibly talented graphic artists to make you some graphics {possibly a header, fonts, etc.}? Sometimes appearance attract more people than you think.

Also admins and mods would love to bump your threads for you, please just ask us on chat or pm us and we'll do that as possible for you! Just please provide a link to the thread and we'll get that done for you! I hope I have helped xoxo
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Thanks guys so much! Sick ideas rofl! I hired an graphic artist to do my signature and tp! More ideas?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:59 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down