Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Administrator Please Click ASAP

4 posters

Go down

[solved]Administrator Please Click ASAP Empty [solved]Administrator Please Click ASAP

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 pm

I do not remember my password! My username is 
TʜᴇʏDᴏɴᴛKɴᴏᴡAʙᴏᴜᴛUs
I just got a name change yesterday but before that I had my account saved to always login, but now I tried to login with my new username but I have NO CLUE what my password is! I tried to go to reset password, but it says the administrators didnt allow it! Somewhere in the Admin panel I know that it says "Allow Users to receive password by email" or something like that. Please help me any admin! If you just change the settings for me please! I know what email its under but I deleted my sign up thing with my username and password. Please help.

Back to top Go down

[solved]Administrator Please Click ASAP Empty Re: [solved]Administrator Please Click ASAP

Post by kooky✖kristy Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:32 am

It should work now! (:
When you use the password provided for you, log in and use it, then you can always change it to whatever you like in the "Profile" section and then to the Change my password: section 
If it doesn't work, then please notify me or any other admin
kooky✖kristy
kooky✖kristy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 501
Tickets 2640
Back to top Go down

[solved]Administrator Please Click ASAP Empty Re: [solved]Administrator Please Click ASAP

Post by Sadie♡ Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:55 am

^ Yes Kristy is right (;
If there is any further problems just talk to an admin Smile
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:59 am

Could I lock?
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:38 pm

locked xD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down