Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWSTEAM APPLICATIONS ENDS OCTOBER 4TH.

2 posters

Go down

NEWSTEAM APPLICATIONS ENDS OCTOBER 4TH.  Empty NEWSTEAM APPLICATIONS ENDS OCTOBER 4TH.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Welcome to the newsteam applications!
The Form:

If you make it and are not apart of staff already, you receive a special rank. Staff or not you will be added to usergroup and get 50 Paw Points, 300 for every extra article. However, if you do not turn in your paragraph you will get demoted from Newsteam, and whoever is next in line gets it.

Good luck!
- Harry!

(Ends Oct. 4th.)

Last edited by like|an|elevator on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

NEWSTEAM APPLICATIONS ENDS OCTOBER 4TH.  Empty Re: NEWSTEAM APPLICATIONS ENDS OCTOBER 4TH.

Post by Ireland Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Cool

Last edited by Ireland on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

NEWSTEAM APPLICATIONS ENDS OCTOBER 4TH.  Empty Re: NEWSTEAM APPLICATIONS ENDS OCTOBER 4TH.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:23 pm

I dont mean to break the rules or anything, but what is a "new steam"

~Reserved~ I will just edit my post and sign up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Newsteam is the team that makes the BVB newspaper. Why its called newsteam. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:37 pm

BVB Username: Moona
Bearville Username: KailynAllHeart60
Will you send in your page each month?: I can try.
Why you wanna be apart: I like making graphics, and art has been something I loved doing since I was in 7th grade.
Example of graphics:
Sorry that there's only 3, I can't find my other work :T
Spoiler:
Paragraph About Self: (use proper grammar):
Well, I do enjoy making graphics, drawing and sketching. Drawing and sketching happen outside the forum though, haha. I'm not normal, rather, I'm far from normal. I have a love for Japanese songs [Vocaliod<3] and I am learning Japanese and Swedish at the moment. Let's see... Oh! I am an active member on this site. No, I'm not doing this for a job/status or anything. I am doing this to improve on my work. And I'm not sure what else to type, because I'm not that much of an interesting person Razz.

Thanks.

Last edited by Moona on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another picture.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm

BVB Username:Sadie☼
Bearville Username: SadieYouRock71
Will you send in your page each month?: Yes ( unless for personal reason I'll pm if this reason)
Why you wanna be apart: I always like writing and entertaining others with my writing.
Example of graphics: * link coming as soon as possible
Paragraph About Self: (use proper grammar): Sadie joined Bearville on April 1, 2011. She likes to write, talk to friends, and many more reasons. She is sweet and kind and always ready to help out. She has now been on Bearville for two years now and she has many job spots on a variety of forums. She currently is an admin on Bearville Boulevard.
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down