Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfic Idea -- Read, Please! :)

4 posters

Go down

Fanfic Idea -- Read, Please! :) Empty Fanfic Idea -- Read, Please! :)

Post by Jəssıca Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Okay. Perhaps this will be my section where I post ideas for my stories I write, or will be writing soon. Right now, I'm creating a fifth chapter in my story and it's going to be quite huge because its setting is going to be on a plane, but before that, I'm creating a short tribute to a couple of girls who passed away in a car accident last week. RIP... Sad  To begin with, this is what I have so far.

----
“This is agony. Can we like, go out or something?”

It’s been hours since the girls woken up to start packing for the month long trip. After breakfast was served and they had filled their stomachs, they returned to their bedroom and completed their chores and duties for the rest of the morning. Once noon hit the clocks, they decided they would take the rest of the day and relax. Since Uncle J was busy around the time, it was hard to contact him, therefore, sitting around in complete silence and boredom was their only option. Now, an hour later, nothing had passed by as they laid together on a big, leather couch. Their only given duty was to relax, relax, and finally, relax. Boredom filled their hearts and minds as is mentally killed them.

“That’s a great idea,” Madeline praised Elizabeth, who was in  desperate need of nature's broom.

“Maybe trying convincing Uncle J into letting us go out? I mean, if he’s available to talk right now…” She muttered, recalling hours ago of the six leaving millions of voicemails on in his inbox.

The green-eyed female nodded. “Cool. I just wanna get out of here for a little bit.” She said as she placed her feet on the small, wooden table. She was suddenly confronted by Arielle, who  kindly told her to keep her feet off the table.

She murmured, “Meh. Whatever.”

By the window, TaeYeon stood there with her cellphone on her hand. An unreadable expression took over her face as she observed the outside scenery. Her vision interrupted her focus when her eyes shifted toward the five on the couch.

“Going out would be nice. We can all agree on the fact it would benefit us all, after those hours of packing.” She said, holding up the device, contacting the apparent person.

“Yes! I’ll get ready.” Madeline cheered as she left the room.

Following the blonde were four other girls, leaving TaeYeon alone within the living room. She waited patiently for a response. In the quiet atmosphere, TaeYeon plopped on the empty couch, holding the phone up against her ear as she waited for Uncle to pick up. She internally hoped he would accept her and the girls’ suggestion. After what seem to feel like eternity, the other end of the line finally made way. The voice answered with a deep, mature, and very hectic tone. “Lee! Hello there, dear.”

Rolling her eyes, the brown haired female silently cringed at her name. “Uncle J… Do not call me by my family name. I despise it. It sounds so… Delicate, and dorky.” She spoke the last word awkwardly.

“Sorry sorry,” The older man paused, intimidation slightly showing in his voice. “Never mind that. What is it you called for, TaeYeon?” He asked.

“The girls and I have completed our chores and whatnot. We’ve also finished packing for the trip…” She trailed off, leaning against the painted wall. “I thought it would be a good idea for the girls to get some fresh air. We have all been stuck in this house for a good time now.”

“Hmm…”

Dear god. There was no good coming to the decision if Uncle J ever started an answer with ‘hmm’. Even so, there was nothing wrong with getting out of the house after being suffocating in for hours and hours. Though, going out could also mean a chance of trouble, and also publicity. That was something the girls did not need until they would arrive in the United Kingdom.

TaeYeon inhaled. She was becoming impatient with this man. First, he called her by the name she ever so hated. Now, he was starting to have second thoughts about simply going outside? This conversation was becoming an annoyance by the minute. This is why she never bothered getting things like this done for the girls.

She huffed, “Well?” She tried her best not to sound upset as she was.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Fanfic Idea -- Read, Please! :) Empty Re: Fanfic Idea -- Read, Please! :)

Post by Admin Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:50 am

Omg, this is incredible. I love the context of it especially <3 I'm also sorry to hear about the car accident /: I think it's amazing, though, that you're typing a tribute for them <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:34 am

I like it, sorry for the car accident<3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:35 pm

I love this :DD
so sorry about the car accident, praying for you <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:20 pm

It's amazing<33
I'm so sorry to hear about the car accident :/
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down