Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Untouchable~ a George/Luna fanfic (UNFINISHED)

3 posters

Go down

~Untouchable~ a George/Luna fanfic (UNFINISHED) Empty ~Untouchable~ a George/Luna fanfic (UNFINISHED)

Post by andromeda Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:01 pm

PROLOGUE-
After the Hogwarts Great War, people had lost everything. George had lost his brother, his life, his best friend. Luna, already fragile and broken, had lost her father and was homeless. So, Mrs Weasley adopted Luna as part of the family.
This is what happens...
1- The Burrow
"Dad- Dad- Come back"
"Luna, sweetie"
"DAD! DAD! COME BACK!
"Luna sweetie!"
"Whu? Morning, Mrs Weasley"
Luna sat up, shaking her head, her blond hair flying. Mrs Weasley was standing above her bed, smiling kindly at her. "You were shouting in your sleep, dear. i had to wake you up" Luna got up "Sorry, Mrs Weasley. I'll get up now and come and help you with the breakfast" Her voice was still it's usual dreaminess. "No, dear" Mrs Weasley shook her head "You're ok, Everyone else is in the field behind the house, you go and join them." Smiling,Mrs Weasley left the room. Luna pulled out her top and jeans and put them on. She went downstairs and outside, where she found Harry, Ginny and Hermione sitting down with Crookshanks. Hermione had a very irritated look on her face. She smiled when Luna sat down, and Ginny gave her a small hug. Ron stormed over, looking irritated, but stopped still when he saw Hermione's face. "Hermione, what's wrong?" he said, rushing over. Ginny looked angrily at him and Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh, Ron, Don't worry, it's probably the Wrackspurts. They sometimes give an aura if someone is tired" She hid a yawn behind her hand. "Oh, YOU can shut up, LOONY" Yelled Ron angrily.
"Fine." said Luna, tears pricking in her eyes. one rolled down her cheek. "If that's how you feel about me" She turned around and walked away. Harry called after her "Luna! He didn't mean it!" Tears were now coming thick and fast down her face. She heard Ginny and Hermione shouting angrily at Ron. "She already feels like she doesn't belong here...!" "Ron, you PRAT! You've really upset her! She's just lost her DAD! show some EMOTION...!" Luna broke into a run. She didn't like how everyone assumed her as crazy. She didn't stop until she was in a forest some way off the Burrow. She could no longer hear any voices. Things were now playing over in her head. If everyone was reluctant to have her around now, how would they feel going with her into the new Hogwarts Senior school? The wind was blowing harder, and it was very cold. Luna was hunched up in a ball, singing to herself, "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" More tears were rolling down her face. She pulled her knees up to her chest to keep warm. After a while she drifted off to sleep.
Meanwhile, Harry, Hermione and Ginny were looking for Luna. Ginny was in tears, frantically searching everywhere. They were all annoyed at Ron for shouting at Luna, but non of them headed towards where she was. George was heading the same way, to the treehouse he and Fred once built together. He was walking, when he stumbled across something big and soft at his feet. He bent down and moved the sheet of blond hair, to reveal Luna's face. He stared. "What...?". He turned around and ran back towards the Burrow.
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

~Untouchable~ a George/Luna fanfic (UNFINISHED) Empty Re: ~Untouchable~ a George/Luna fanfic (UNFINISHED)

Post by andromeda Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:03 pm

2- The night before
"Luna! Luna! Are you ok?"
Luna opened her eyes. She was lying on the Weasley's sofa, wrapped in a thick blanket. She pushed herself up and the blankets off. Ginny gave a dry sob and hugged Luna tightly. Harry raised his eyebrows in a friendly fashion. Ron was pale and gave no sign of movement. Luna got up and hugged George. "Thank you for finding me" she smiled, her voice dreamy again. He smiled awkwardly and walked out of the room. Luna watched him, puzzled. Then, Mrs Weasley came bustling in. "Luna, Sweetie! You gave me quite a shock!" She was smiling kindly. "Now that you're better, you need to pack your trunk, dear. We're going to Hogwarts tomorrow, i hope you haven't forgotten!" Luna shook her head "No, Mrs Weasley, i haven't. Thank you" She walked out of the room and up the stairs. She wasn't looking where she was going, and bumped into somebody. He opened his mouth to shout, but stopped when he saw her face. "Oh." He said "Sorry, Luna" she smiled at him "That's ok, George." He gave her a wan smile then continued down. She stared after him, he looked sad and confused. She shrugged, and continued up to the room she shared with Ginny. All her books were piled on her bed, along with her cloak and dress robes. She folded them and piled them into her trunk, along with her books. Then the door banged and she jumped.
"Oh" she sighed, relieved. "Hello, Luna" Ginny smiled "Are you excited for Hogwarts Senior tommorow?" Luna smiled "Sort of" Ginny raised her eyebrows "Don't lie" Luna looked at her "Ok, not really" Her voice had lost it's dreamy quality "I don't like school that much. People decide to always assume im crazy" she shook her head "And ever since Daddy died..." Her voice shook and died. Ginny looked her in the eyes. "Luna, Don't shrink and hide away. He wouldn't have wanted it" Her voice was wavering slightly "I knew Xenophelius, and he was lovely. He would have wanted you to live your life properly. He would have wanted you to go and look for Crumple Horned Snorcacks" Luna grinned "Please, don't hide away." Ginny wiped a tear from Luna's face. "Now c'mon, Mum wants us downstairs"
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

~Untouchable~ a George/Luna fanfic (UNFINISHED) Empty Re: ~Untouchable~ a George/Luna fanfic (UNFINISHED)

Post by Admin Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:28 am

I read this when you posted it but never got round to posting on it until now. It's really good. You make it so easy to visualise the whole plot and that's a wonderful skill to have.
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Anika wrote:I read this when you posted it but never got round to posting on it until now. It's really good. You make it so easy to visualise the whole plot and that's a wonderful skill to have.
Omg tu c: you've made me feel so good about myself rn
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down