Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for story OCs!

+2
Ani
Jəssıca
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for story OCs! Empty Looking for story OCs!

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shameless self-promotion: I'm writing a story on Wattpad that's a semi-fanfiction of the show Danny Phantom, and I'm looking for additional ghost character ideas! If you'd like a character to be in the story, please fill out this form and PM it to me either on here or on Wattpad (there's a link to my WP profile in my signature).

Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc):
Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!):
Abilities (Basic abilities all ghosts have are Flight, invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, energy shield, overshadowing. Anything beyond that? Be creative!):

How'd/when/where'd they die? (some sort of violent death preferred):
Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!):
Anything else about the character?

Thanks so much! I'll credit any OC I use to their creator.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Looking for story OCs! Empty Re: Looking for story OCs!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): Dollaurentia
Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!): Pale skin, dark hair, wears a lot of dark blue.
Abilities (Basic abilities all ghosts have are Flight, invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, energy shield, overshadowing. Anything beyond that? Be creative!):  They can do the impossible; they're everywhere but nowhere. They haunt those who was on bad terms with.

How'd/when/where'd they die? (some sort of violent death preferred): Homicide. 
Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!): Haunts the people in town, known as the leader of ghost world?? lol
Anything else about the character? this is in honor of mona vanderwaal

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Harry wrote:Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): Dollaurentia
Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!): Pale skin, dark hair, wears a lot of dark blue.
Abilities (Basic abilities all ghosts have are Flight, invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, energy shield, overshadowing. Anything beyond that? Be creative!):  They can do the impossible; they're everywhere but nowhere. They haunt those who was on bad terms with.

Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!): Haunts the people in town, known as the leader of ghost world?? lol
Aha, awesome! (but I already have a leader of the ghost world so)
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:07 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): Dollaurentia

apprentice??

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:

apprentice??
I'm getting a super creepy, can-sneak-up-on-you-and-kill-you-before-you-realize-it vibe...espionage? These ghosts don't really haunt, though...not anymore.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:31 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:

apprentice??
I'm getting a super creepy, can-sneak-up-on-you-and-kill-you-before-you-realize-it vibe...espionage? These ghosts don't really haunt, though...not anymore.
yea maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:

apprentice??
yea maybe
You're welcome to read what I have so far if it'll help
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:36 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:

apprentice??
yea maybe
it would

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:

apprentice??
yea maybe
it would
It's called Where You Need To Go and it's on the wattpad link in my signature
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Oohh! Interesting. Smile

Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): Amadeus.

Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!): Pale skin, brown hair, blue eyes. A white shirt and white pants is something she wears often.

Abilities: She can enter into people's dreams, manipulate her appearance through illusions, and can create a space that overlaps an existing space which keeps it ‘frozen’.

How'd/when/where'd they die? (some sort of violent death preferred): Died as an infant in a train crash 17 years ago, but grew older spiritually.

Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!): Amadeus searches to find her younger, but alive sister.

Anything else about the character?: She basically guides the people who have ‘just died’ until they reach the ghost town. She normally is found in hospitals.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:54 pm

AxisVal wrote:Oohh! Interesting. Smile

Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): Amadeus.

Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!): Pale skin, brown hair, blue eyes. A white shirt and white pants is something she wears often.

Abilities: She can enter into people's dreams, manipulate her appearance through illusions, and can create a space that overlaps an existing space which keeps it ‘frozen’.

How'd/when/where'd they die? (some sort of violent death preferred): Died as an infant in a train crash 17 years ago, but grew older spiritually.

Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!): Amadeus searches to find her younger, but alive sister.

Anything else about the character?: She basically guides the people who have ‘just died’ until they reach the ghost town. She normally is found in hospitals.
Ooh I like it! But just so you know:
-Entering dreams is kinda common, so I think I'd focus more on the illusions aspect
-Children under 12 never become ghosts to begin with
-They also lose their memory
-Ghosts appear in the ghost world automatically.
-With a name like Amadeus I'd like to play in a little bit of music talent?

Gah, sorry for all this, they're just very specific and I didn't know what all to put in the description. But, I still really like this one!
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:26 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:
AxisVal wrote:Oohh! Interesting. Smile

Ooh I like it! But just so you know:
-Entering dreams is kinda common, so I think I'd focus more on the illusions aspect
-Children under 12 never become ghosts to begin with
-They also lose their memory
-Ghosts appear in the ghost world automatically.
-With a name like Amadeus I'd like to play in a little bit of music talent?

Gah, sorry for all this, they're just very specific and I didn't know what all to put in the description. But, I still really like this one!

It's okay! I'm not really an expert at all of this, so corrections and changes are great! Smile Amadeus can be 17 to begin with, and actually she plays the piano!
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Awesome, thanks! I think I know exactly where I'll use her Very Happy
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 am

I decided to redo my form XD

Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): Astrid
Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!): Wispy green hair, sunkin skin, pale yellow eyes, thin body frame
Abilities (Basic abilities all ghosts have are Flight, invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, energy shield, overshadowing. Anything beyond that? Be creative!): Errm really good with weapons, uses voice to kill things, can sometimes control time
How'd/when/where'd they die? (some sort of violent death preferred): Shot a few times, stabbed to death, and then hung from a tree in a park [when 17 years old, by her own dad]
Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!): Just floats around, silent but deadly
Anything else about the character?: Has always been a very dark being

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Cool thanks! Found my new master sniper Razz

~Bump~
Still looking for more! Feel free to enter multiple characters!
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): The Terminatorenatorenator 
Redish hair that is slicked back.  Normal body type with green eyes.  Very overweight.
Abilities (Basic abilities all ghosts have are Flight, invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, energy shield, overshadowing. Anything beyond that? Be creative!):

He can control tomatoes and potatoes and any food or item ending with toes.
He stopped one day to pick up some items and foods that ended with toes and he was smashed by a grand piano falling from a 23 foot building.
Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!):

He is an annoying nuisance to the main ghost character.  He never leaves anyone alone and throws rotten foods that end with toes and tosses broken items that end in toes at people.

He hates anyone that is more powerful than him in the ghost zone, which is everyone in the ghost zone.  He can summon rotten and broken things that end in toes and use that as his fighting technique.  Other than that, he is a pretty dumb ghost
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Mark wrote:Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): The Terminatorenatorenator 
Redish hair that is slicked back.  Normal body type with green eyes.  Very overweight.

He can control tomatoes and potatoes and any food or item ending with toes.
He stopped one day to pick up some items and foods that ended with toes and he was smashed by a grand piano falling from a 23 foot building.

He is an annoying nuisance to the main ghost character.  He never leaves anyone alone and throws rotten foods that end with toes and tosses broken items that end in toes at people.

He hates anyone that is more powerful than him in the ghost zone, which is everyone in the ghost zone.  He can summon rotten and broken things that end in toes and use that as his fighting technique.  Other than that, he is a pretty dumb ghost
HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
I LOVE IT
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Really though I was in serious need of a Box Ghost/Klemper parallel and I couldn't think of one thank you and your blessed creative mind.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc):   Flapper 
Spoiler:
Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!): Black and white hair in a mohhawk, red eyes, pale skin, he is in the shape of the letter 'F'
Abilities (Basic abilities all ghosts have are Flight, invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, energy shield, overshadowing. Anything beyond that? Be creative!): he can understand what penguins say 

How'd/when/where'd they die? (some sort of violent death preferred): Flapper was murdered in antarctica bye a group of deadly penguins
Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be back round characters, but you never know!): floats around aquariums and kills penguins? idk
Anything else about the character? he hates penguins duh

i did this for fun so idk
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:25 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:
Harry wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:

apprentice??
yea maybe
it would
It's called Where You Need To Go and it's on the wattpad link in my signature
Kind of like, a twisted demonic vibe with her. So like, she's a traitor to the ghosts and everyone. Has her own little circle.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Ani: Interesting! I've got an idea for that one.

Harry: Mmkay. I'll put her on the antagonist's side then.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:32 pm

You're most welcome Read Very Happy  I'll have another character soon
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Ghost's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): Thomas Dillans
Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!): Strangely, he is the most normal looking ghost there ever has been.  His eyes are a kind looking green.  He is a handsome middle ages appearing man.  His skin white without blemishes.
Abilities (Basic abilities all ghosts have are Flight, invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, energy shield, overshadowing. Anything beyond that? Be creative!): His ability is fire.  It is not common amongst most ghosts, but the ghost has this ability from the fire in his heart to return to his beloved daughter.

How'd/when/where'd they die? (some sort of violent death preferred):  He protected his daughter from a murderer and took a bullet straight to the heart.
Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!):  He acts like a father to many kind ghosts.  He has lived in the ghost zone for many many years and never forgets his daughter.  He is a powerful man, but is overwhelmed with grief to use his powers for any fighting purpose.  The weight of guilt to leave his daughter weights on his soul.

His motto is, "It's just the beginning, this isn't the end."   He is a super lovable guy like a teddy bear.  He is the most trustworthy person you'll ever meet.

Totally forgot to add!  He does remember his death.  By remembering his death, it keeps him sane.  He remembers that he protected his daughter and not even transforming into a ghost made him forget who he was.
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Good luck Read!<3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:59 pm

host's Name (Now, ghost names aren't like human names. They're usually descriptive, or simply a strange name, like Hatchet, Angel, Prism, Candy, etc): Cerridwen (it's the Goddess of magic)
Appearance (Weird hair, skin and eye colors, body shape, whatever!): Long straight black hair, hazel eyes, light tan, and a beautiful body, and a tounge like a snakes
Abilities (Basic abilities all ghosts have are Flight, invisibility, intangibility, ghost ray, energy shield, overshadowing. Anything beyond that? Be creative!): Able to make people hallucinate and fall into illusions.

How'd/when/where'd they die? (some sort of violent death preferred): she was immortal
Ideal role in the story? (Most will probably be background characters, but you never know!): Idk, but she mysterious and people wonder about her
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next