Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're on your own~ A story by Sadie

4 posters

Go down

You're on your own~ A story by Sadie Empty You're on your own~ A story by Sadie

Post by Sadie♡ Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 pm

It's 1945
Your father has been drafted to the war and your scared to death.
Your 16 years old and you know you must care for your 4 younger siblings alongside your sister, brother, aunt, and mother.
You must hide but where....
This exciting journey will start on Tuesday!

Enjoy!
More info will be posted later!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

You're on your own~ A story by Sadie Empty Re: You're on your own~ A story by Sadie

Post by Ireland Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:39 pm

I can't wait!
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

You're on your own~ A story by Sadie Empty Re: You're on your own~ A story by Sadie

Post by Admin Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:37 am

ooh this sounds fun!<33 I can't wait XD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 am

Oooo this sounds great!<333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Characters~~

Eve Markson- A 16 year old girl who is very protective of her family. She enjoys reading on her free time which barely happens now a days.

Catherine Markson- A 18 year old girl who is very shy. She enjoys writing poems and stories to get her out of her own life.

Richard Markson- A 19 year old boy who is very caring. He is very bright and enjoys school. He works at department store in town to make money for his family.

Clark Markson- A 12 year old boy who is very annoying. He always annoys his family in the worst time.

Michael Markson- A 6 year old boy who is always running around and participating in sports.

Annie Markson- The baby of the Markson family and is only a year old. She is always laughing and smiling.. always brighting up everyone's day.

Mrs. Janice Markson- The children's mother. She is a teacher at the children's school and teachs mathematics. She is loving and caring towards her children. She is married to Mr. Markson.

Mr. Charles Markson- The children's father. He is currently in the army but used to work at a car dealership. He is funny and loving to his children. He is married to Mrs. Markson.

Aunt Mary- The children's aunt. She currently owns a floral shop in town. She is living with the Markson's to support there family. She is caring and stern. She is married to Uncle Andrew.

Uncle Andrew- The children's uncle. He currently works at a market. He is living with the Markson family alongside his wife and three children.

Cousin Louis- The children's eldest cousin. Louis is 16 years old and enjoys acting. He is pleasant sometimes then he quickly changes to being selfish and mean.

Cousin Cindy- The children's cousin. Cindy loves knitting with her other sister. She is 14 years old. She is very sweet and kind.

Cousin Holly- The children's cousin. Holly is very caring but sometimes stern. She was born on Christmas day so that's where she got her name.

Enjoy!
The first chapter will be put out tomorrow! <3
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by MerryMadelyne❤ Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Can't wait c:
MerryMadelyne❤
MerryMadelyne❤
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 41
Tickets 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:51 pm

sounds exciting :DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:23 am

Another awesome story by Sadie Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Chapter 1

" Dear Family,    
I miss you ever so. It's very tiring here at the camp. I wish I was home sitting by the fire while reading a book to everyone but I have to help our country. I hope Michael has the happiest of birthdays at this tough time. Give my love.

Charles Markson "

A tear dropped down Eve's face. She missed her father so much. Eve tucked the letter into her jewelry box alongside the locket he gave her before he left. She said her prayers and went to bed. Not long after she went to bed sirens went off. She got of bed and ran to the other 3 rooms to get her other family members. She grabbed Clark & Michael as Catherine picked up crying Annie. Richard ran downstairs to get the others.

To be continued~~
Post for more!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down