Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I kinda get it-- a story by Sadie --

+2
King K
Admin
6 posters

Go down

I kinda get it-- a story by Sadie -- Empty I kinda get it-- a story by Sadie --

Post by Sadie♡ Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello Everyone!
This is a story about bullying. And how really to get through it all. It's a true down to earth story that everyone can relate to <3
Characters:
Elizabeth Myers:
A down to earth girl who longs for her mother. She is extremely smart at school but is bullied for the reason. She has been bullied since her mother past away.
Lana Banks:
Elizabeth's best friend. She is very sporty. Lana adores Elizabeth and how brave she is.
Connor O'Mally
Elizabeth's good friend. They like to study together and they relate very easy. He enjoys the same interests as Elizabeth.
Gigi Grande
The mean/popular girl of the school. She loves to torture Elizabeth for being good at school and such.
Kaitlyn Louis
Gigi's friend. One of the posy girls. Bullies everyone.
Linda Jones
Gigi's best friend. The love to bully together.
......................................................................................................................

Enjoy!
Chapter 1 coming soon! 
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

I kinda get it-- a story by Sadie -- Empty Re: I kinda get it-- a story by Sadie --

Post by Aleesa❥ Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Can't wait to see chaper one!(:
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

I kinda get it-- a story by Sadie -- Empty Re: I kinda get it-- a story by Sadie --

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Sounds interesting! Can't wait to read the first chapter.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:56 am

Sounds good so far! c: Can't wait to see chapter 1 xD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:41 am

Can't wait to see chapter 1 :DD<333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:31 am

Chapter 1
Hey.
This is kinda a boring chapter. It's just kinda why I am here. My name is Elizabeth Anna Banks and I love learning. My father is a scientist and I guess that's where I get my smarts. My mother died in a car accident four years ago. My family and I were actually in the crash it's just that she was driving and... I just don't want to talk about it. I live with my father, brother, and sister right now in New York. My brother, Nathan, is very smart and is attending Yale next year. My sister, Sarafina, is very smart as well. She is going to college on being a doctor. Well here is the story... I don't know exactly who are what I want to be yet. I don't want to just be another Banks kid who is going to be a doctor or something. I want to decide my own path. I sing constantly so maybe that will be my career. And I am interested in weather so maybe I will be a be a weather reporter. I like writing stories so maybe I will start my own newspaper. I honestly just don't know. Why does life have to be so tough. Well anyway I am 14 years old. Yup. Next week I am turning 15 so that will be exciting as always with my two bestest friends and I going to the movies. Now you are probably wondering who my only two friends are. Lana, is my best friend in the whole world. She is the only one who accepts me for being me. I just love spending my time with her. Connor, is just so amazing. Like you are probably thinking he is like my boyfriend or something but he isn't. He is just my friend who understands me more than the average person would. He gets me. He is the only person that will stay up with me until 1am helping me get through my life. He is the only person who I will call at 6am to come over and watch a movie with me on a Sunday morning. I guess we both get a long so well is that we are both bullied. I am bullied just for the fun of it. It just really puts a cherry on the cake of my life. He is bullied just because he is smart like me. We both help each other out with our daily problems. We both get tortured. We might break down and only Lana knows that. Lana is the only one who knows are pain. She was bullied before she became a cheerleader. Now she like royalty but by all means she doesn't act like it. She is just a nerdy cheerleader who cheers just because she loves it. My father is constantly away and my siblings are always doing something. So I always just end up having Connor and Lana over to play a board game or something. I have the best times of my life with them and they make me so happy so it doesn't bother me. Sometimes you don't want to talk to your best friends about stuff. You just want to talk with your mom. She would always make me stronger and give me support with everything. When she died like I didn't do anything for weeks. I sat in my room with all the lights off for weeks crying me eyes out. I thought my life was over. The only people that got me out of the misery was Lana and Connor. They were the ones who handed me tissues at her funeral. That's just one reason I treasure them so much. But you honestly just don't know how much I long for my mother. She was just the other half of me. Alright I will stop blabbing now. This book I am writing is kinda just how it is like after school and stuff when you get bullied and have a life like mine. Whoever is reading this enjoy.
Elizabeth.  
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Oh my gosh there are already people dead @_@
Nice story<3 your rly good at writing Aadie(:
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Wow that is really good!
It's sad that her mother is dead.
But I love the fact that her friends are always there for her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:06 am

this was a good story

its sad how her mom died i cant live without my mom i luv her so much
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Wed May 14, 2014 7:27 pm

- Locked as I am starting another story -
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down