Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{The Lonely Hearts}~{A Story By Sadie}

+3
King K
✶ℳarina✶
Hazza
7 posters

Go down

{The Lonely Hearts}~{A Story By Sadie} Empty {The Lonely Hearts}~{A Story By Sadie}

Post by Sadie♡ Wed May 14, 2014 7:47 pm

{The Lonely Hearts}
A story by: Sadie

{Summary}
16 year old Marina Myers is extremely quirky and private. Ever since her beloved mother died she has been in a mental daze. She longs for her comfort and support but now she is living with her father and brother in a trailer park. Marina's life is slowly falling apart. Now that her father lost his job she must balance her new job and school. Will Marina manage the stress? Or will she fall apart?

{Characters}

Marina Myers: Marina is 16 years old and is very private. She recently lost her beloved mother to a car crash and now her father has lost his job. Marina's brother, Max , is currently in rehab and is planned to be there for a while. She currently works at a retail store. The Myer's currently live in a trailer park.

Colby Costello: Colby is 16 years old and is Marina's best friend. He is extremely nerdy and smart. Colby doesn't play any sports and is not athletic as he is made fun for it. He lives with his younger sisters and parents in an apartment near the city. He currently works at the museum.

Pamila Johnson: Pamila is 16 years old and is an extremely close friends of Marina's. She is an average student. Pamila takes modeling classes and competes in competition. Pamila lives with her mother, brother, sister, and grandparents.

Ryan Harris: Ryan is 16 years old and is a good friend of Marina. He is very funny and is always there for a friend in need. Ryan takes acting lessons. Ryan lives with his parents and twin baby sister and brother.

Gigi Smith: Gigi is the head of the "populars". She bullies and she is extremely rude. Gigi tortures Marina and her friends. Gigi lives with her aunt.

Stacy Pierre-Lewis: Stacey is Gigi's best friend. She bullies as well as Gigi. She slumps in school and may have to take summer school. Stacy lives with her three older brothers.

Hannah Carson: Hannah is apart of the "populars". She bullies all the time. She makes fun of Colby every second. Hannah lives with her parents.

Justin Riley: Gigi's boyfriend. He is the quarterback on the football team. He bullies but does it in secret. He lives with his parents, brother, and sister.

Max Myers: Marina's 18 year old brother. He is currently in rehab for depression.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
More characters coming soon!
Please post comments<3

Last edited by Sadie❁ on Sat May 17, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

{The Lonely Hearts}~{A Story By Sadie} Empty Re: {The Lonely Hearts}~{A Story By Sadie}

Post by Hazza Wed May 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Sounds good! More please.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

{The Lonely Hearts}~{A Story By Sadie} Empty Re: {The Lonely Hearts}~{A Story By Sadie}

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Nice, sounds good

Back to top Go down

Post by ✶ℳarina✶ Mon May 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Nice story! I like how the main character has my name Razz
✶ℳarina✶
✶ℳarina✶
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1347
Tickets 1355

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon May 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Oooh this sounds intresting, your so creative Sadie, I can't wait to read more yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Tue May 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Chapter 1

There is absolutely nothing more heart-breaking than your own mother's funeral. I try to sit with my head held high but almost every second someone comes over with something to say about how my mother was wonderful and is happier now. Or they remind me of her death. I sit alone in the pew with my father and brother who keep there heads in a bible. I look from side to side to see if I could lay my head on somebodies shoulder for comfort but I shockingly see nobody. Five minutes pass and my heart breaks a little bit more. Then I head the door of the church bust open to see  Colby ,Pamila, and Ryan. They all rush over to me and they all have some loving words to say added with a group hug. For some reason I felt a little bit at ease with them being there but it's not like the reason I was there left my mind.

At the lunch in after the funeral, we all went to my mother's favorite restaurant. It was possibly the worst place to have it considering we went there every holiday. I can almost picture us at the corner table laughing away. I felt a little uneasy and I went to the ladies room. I rushed into a stall and quickly closed the door. I felt so embarrassed that I was crying in a bathroom but I had to. A little after five minutes, Pamila rushes in and starts calling my name. I don't answer but I know she can see my old gray ballet flats underneath the stall door. I let her in and she gives me a big hug and suggests that we talk outside instead of a bathroom. I agree and then we walk out the back door. We both stood out in the parking lot and talked. Pamila made me feel a little better and we both walked in together. It was awkward with family and close friends staring at me and wondering where I have been for the past half hour. My father gave me an uneasy glance and went on with his toast. I sat down next to my brother and he look depressed. I gave him a smile and he didn't return one. As soon as I knew it the funeral lunch-in was over. We all gave quick kisses and hugs and left.

On our way home, my father shockingly asked where I was for his toast. I answered with some um's and told him I needed to talk and leave for a little. The whole conversation, Max had his head in a different world and stared outside to see a highway. I didn't say anything the rest of the way home.

That night I had horrible dreams. Dreams about my mother and what I could have done better around her. Around 2am I woke up from a terrible nightmare and started crying and looked outside the window and looked up at the stars. I then grabbed my phone and texted Colby. He quickly replied and said he was having nightmares as well. Colby was very close to my mom. When his dad went to the military, my mom gave him the comfort that his mother didn't provide. So she was like a second mother to Colby. We then agreed after an hour of texting to try to go back to sleep as we had school in the morning. I fell back to sleep after an hour and had some pleasant dreams for a change. That all just ended right before my eyes the next morning as I heard some news I would have rather not head at 6am. My whole life was about to change even more than has for the last two weeks.
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Wed May 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Chapter 2

I walk into our mini kitchen to see my father sitting with his head on the table. He has been stressed naturally from the past couple weeks and I know sometimes its better to just be alone so I just left him. Then Max walked in and did the same thing. I then asked my dad if he was alright and he just told me the whole story. His boss fired him as he didn't sell enough houses this quarter (my father was a realitor). So Mr. Jenkins (his boss) fired him. My dad is devastated. We are all devastated. When Max heard he ran to his bunk bed and closed the curtain. He started crying his eyes out. My father and I decided to send him to a depression camp. There is one about an hour way. We drove him their and Max was just shaking and it was awful. We finally arrived at Devlon Depression Camp. We enrolled Max and we got him to a room. This place is just straight out of a nightmare.

I see there are lots of other people his age here. Family members can stay for about an hour to make sure there loved-one is alright. My father and I watched him in a group circle and we both cried but we didn't show it as we didn't want Max to see us. A lady finally told us to leave and to check on him next week. I went over and gave Max and big hug and left. I honestly don't know if I will be able to handle him being away for this time. More pain added to my life just glorious.

Last edited by Sadie❁ on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Fri May 30, 2014 2:39 pm

lovely story! ♥♥
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 30, 2014 3:45 pm

I love your stories Sadie, they're always so interesting :DD You really have a knack for story-writing<3333333 I can't wait to read more :DDD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Fri May 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Nice! So creative! Write more please (:
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Locked; old.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down