Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Land~ A Story By Sadie

3 posters

Go down

Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Empty Free Land~ A Story By Sadie

Post by Sadie♡ Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Hey Guys!
This is a weekly story about 8 girls with completely different lives that meet together in a camp and bond of there lives. Enjoy!
* I got ALL pictures of the internet and give credit

Emma Wilson- A 16 year old girl who lives in a small village in Pennsylvania. She has an older brother, Joey, but he is currently in the army. Her mother died last year from a diese and her father is currently working full time to pay all the bills. They sent her to camp to get her mind off her mom.
Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Th?id=H.4636396929745987&w=154&h=172&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Macy Macinson- A 16 year old girl who lives a nice life in the small town of Connecuit. She plays soccer with her sister and her baby brother on the weekends. Her parents decided to send her and sister to camp because they want them to decide what to do in life.
Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Th?id=H.4728313501779052&w=146&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Bridget Macinson- A 17 year old who is the sister of Macy Macinson. She enjoys soccer and ballet and hanging with her family. Her parents sent her and her sister to the camp because they want them to figure out there path in life.
Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Th?id=H.4785887556010762&w=156&h=187&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Lizzie Smith- A 17 year old girl who loves acting and drama. She is on a TV show and plays a spy named Olivia Vickson. Her parents are sending her to this camp to realize there is more to life than jewels and pearls.
Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Th?id=H.4531896040163781&w=248&h=187&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Layla Knowles- A 17 year old girl who loves nature. She lives with her twin brothers and her caring sister outside of New Jersey. Her parents are sending her with her sister to the camp because they feel it would be great for them to expierence nature.
Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Th?id=H.4702131413191454&w=130&h=173&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Anastasia Knowles- A 16 year old girl who is the sister of Layla. She loves singing and dancing. She is currently working on her debut album. Her parents are sending her to camp with her sister to expierence nature.
Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Th?id=H.4693489923524182&w=148&h=187&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Kaitlyn Rodgers- A 16 year old girl who loves being popular, going to the mall, etc. She argues all the time with her brother and sister. Her parents are sending her to this camp to really find her true self.
Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Th?id=H.4572500716160802&w=113&h=170&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Destiny Murphy- A 16 year old girl who is an only child in Tampa, Florida. She loves exploring nature and scientific things. Her parents are sending her to this camp because they want her to meet new people.
Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Th?id=H.4763527967277867&w=250&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Thanks for reading! Next chapter is coming on Thursday!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Free Land~ A Story By Sadie Empty Re: Free Land~ A Story By Sadie

Post by Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:23 pm

oohhhh this looks amazingg...♥
i can't wait for the next installment♥
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Aww thanks Franny <<33
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:20 am

This is so cute Sadie! I can't wait for the next chapter c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Chapter 1

Emma was dropped off by her father. She gave him a huge hug and a kiss as she walked in the massive brown wood cabin. There were many girls sitting there painting nails, texting, catching up but one girl caught her eye. A brown haired girl sitting there looking around as she knew nobody alongside Emma in the same situation. Emma took a step further and sat next to the girl. " Hi, I am Emma " she said. The girl replied with " Hello, I am Anastasia ". They immediately started talking and bonding like sisters. Emma told her everything as if Anastasia was the ground and she was the waterfall. The girls quickly became best friends.

Next chapter coming soon!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 pm

nice story :DD more

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 pm

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:19 am

Macy and her sister were dropped off by their mother on a rainy day. " I am sorry girls about the weather it's probably not encouraging but just try to have fun and if you need anything I am a phone call away." Mrs. Macinson told her daughters. Bridget immediately sees a girl practicing ballet and runs over and they started talking like sisters. Meanwhile Macy sat on the bench alone wishing she could call her mom to pick her up but she knew that wasn't the right thing to do. She pulled her MP3 player ou her blue duffle bag and listened to her favorite song, Roar by Katy Perry. A girl walking around heard the song and then walked over to Macy. " Hey I am Destiny!" the girl said cheerfully. " I love that song don't you?" the girl asked. Macy was a little scared but hopeful because Destiny was so outgoing and hyper and she wasn't. But she did know that opposites do attract. " Hi I am Macy, it's a really good song and really motivating!" Macy replied. The girls started talking about how they try to make friends and it just doesn't work... Then they both looked over at Bridget practicing pirouettes near the lake with this new girl. They were laughing, talking, and having a great time. Meanwhile the two girls sat there looking at the ground. They then looked at each other and Destiny said " We have each other." Tears started running down both girls faces and the hugged each other. Knowing at the end of the summer they wouldn't see each other they wanted summer forever. They both knew they were going to be best friends forever.
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:14 am

more xDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Bridget was walking around the lake looking for her new ballet buddy, Kasey. She walked to the lake ( where they said they would meet and practice jazz ) but she wasn't there. Bridget stayed calm as she knew that sometimes people are late. She waited, and waited, and waited and there was no Kasey. It was getting dark and she knew she had to get back. She ran in to see the sight of Kasey practicing tap with someone else. This girl had brown hair and the same colored eyes. Kasey quickly turned to see Bridget. " It's not what you think... " Kasey stuttered to say. " No it doesn't look like what I see, Who is she? You made a promise to me that we would meet at 5:00 to practice but no you meet with her instead, I am not telling you I don't want to be social and only hang out with me but a promise is a promise." Bridget replied. " I am sorry to interrupt but I am Kaitlyn, I used to be I guess mean at my old school but now I want to change... I am just trying to make new friends. " the girl said. Bridget gave her a sweet smile that made Kaitlyn feel warm but then Bridget started everything again with Kasey. " I just don't understand I am sorry." Bridget said sternly. Kasey left with an attitude and Kaitlyn and Bridget just looked at each other for about 10 minutes. " I am sorry that your not friends with Kasey anymore, you two seemed to be good friends." Kaitlyn replied. " It's ok, I guess we weren't really friends after all since friends keep promises and don't break them like she did. But now I have a new friend..." Bridget said then smiled. The girls hugged for a long time. Then went to bed. They didn't go to bed though. They stayed up all night and talked, laughed, and cried. Just like friends should.
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down