Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me.

+3
Ani
ReadtheRavishing
Sophia
7 posters

Go down

[solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me. Empty [solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me.

Post by Hazza Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:47 pm

The top posting users of the week has been frozen for me. Since it's a new week, it should be a brand new list, but it isn't.

Here are some screenshots:
[solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me. Frozen10
[solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me. Frozen11

Last edited by Hazza on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

[solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me. Empty Re: [solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me.

Post by Sophia Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Mine is like that too, it's in the same order.
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

[solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me. Empty Re: [solved]Not sure if this is happening to you too, but it's happening to me.

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:04 pm

That's what mine looks like, but I don't pay much attention to it so idk if it's the same from last week
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:42 pm

mine is like that too
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:54 am

forumotion has been updating if you havent noticed because they're messing everyone's headers up and stuff lol
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:27 am

Yes, mine looks like that also but from what I gather last week, {as Ali said} forumotion have been doing some maintenance so.. Idk.. xD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:21 am

Mine's updated :3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Thanks Ali (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down