Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]How can I make my signature bigger?

2 posters

Go down

[solved]How can I make my signature bigger? Empty [solved]How can I make my signature bigger?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:23 am

Hey everyone,

Jay made me an awesome siggie but I'm not quite sure how to make it bigger can someone help me?Smile

Back to top Go down

[solved]How can I make my signature bigger? Empty Re: [solved]How can I make my signature bigger?

Post by Ireland Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:39 am

Aww that's easy. So go to your signature and around your siggie, would be 4 squares. Drag those squares to make your siggie larger, and there you go!
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

[solved]How can I make my signature bigger? Empty Re: [solved]How can I make my signature bigger?

Post by Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:58 am

lol i know the problem!(:
when  your uploading your using the wrong link. The link your using is providing a "thumbnail" of your signature so a preview and not the full image..c:
If you upload through servimg you shold copy and paste the 2nd link and Not the first one(:

exp:the link in the red box c:
[solved]How can I make my signature bigger? Captur11
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:03 am

Thank you Fran :)Lock this please x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 am

np-locked- c:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down