Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If BV officially closes, what theme would you like this site to have?

+9
Camm
King K
Aleesa❥
lena
Sell❤
Ani
CaliforniaGirl
Sophia
Admin
13 posters

Go down

If BV officially closes, what theme would you like this site to have? Empty If BV officially closes, what theme would you like this site to have?

Post by Admin Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:07 am

Ahh, sadly this is a topic I need to ask about. D: I know the official closure of BV hasn't been announced yet but with BV pretty much stopping the majority of acccesible features on their site, we think perhaps we should have a new theme for this site? 

At the moment, our site is entirely dedicated to BV and bringing you BV updates, but considering BV is no longer updating, we would struggle as to how to keep you entertained and engaged with this site. We worry that with no updates, this site would slowly decline into inactivity. So instead of this, we've pondered about altering the concept of this site, and alongside that the name too. We don't have to change from a BV site, and there is an option on the poll for if you don't want to change from that kinda routine, but we want to see what you guys have to say.  We'll go with what the majority of users have to say. I know I've only limited the options to 4 poll choices since I honestly can't think of any others...

Remember, this is all entirely theoretical atm, however we do have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable closure of BV. ):
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

If BV officially closes, what theme would you like this site to have? Empty Re: If BV officially closes, what theme would you like this site to have?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:22 am

I think we should go as a multi fandom site because if we try to go as another game site, we never know if that game site will shut down too )):

Back to top Go down

If BV officially closes, what theme would you like this site to have? Empty Re: If BV officially closes, what theme would you like this site to have?

Post by Sophia Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:19 am

In my opinion, this site should stay as a bearville forum. On this forum, we talk about lots of things that aren't BV related anyway, so I think that we should just keep it the way it is. Lots of people on this forum quit BV a long time ago anyway and it's still an active forum prior to that, so I think it should just stay the way it is. 

It's not like we can't go on bearville at all, because it's not like BABV are shutting down accounts, we can still use the site..so if we wanted like an event then it could happen on BV because it's still going to be an accessible site.

I'm just going to wait until the official closure anyway. 

Just my opinion (:
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:09 pm

I believe that we should turn into a multifandom website because, well since I'm one of the graphic artists on the forum, I am worried that if Bearville closes for good, and we stayed a Bearville forum, what would we do for the banners? I know its quite silly that I am worried about that, but I have thought of the other possibilities as well. 

If we become a multifandom website, it could appeal to a lot of members on this site to begin with, and ones that may have gotten inactive throughout the months due to quitting Bearville (plus maybe more members..?). 

I don't know... lol cx
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:19 pm

I believe the multifandom idea is the best way to go. We do tend to talk about a lot of different bands, movies, and TV shows, and not always about BV itself. However when we have to help people out with trades then that's more of the time when we do talk about it. BV have brought us together, but we were't find out that we have stuff in common with someone if it wasn't because of a band or a movie of the sort. Though, if we do this, the layout have to change based on this of course. We could always have banners with different fandoms in them.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Minecraft site maybe? xD Its a really addictive game
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:46 pm

I like the multifandom idea. But if bv closes, we will always remember our memories on here. we all have so many friends on this forum and yeah.
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sell❤ Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:18 pm

We can do multifandom and continue as bv in the same time, we can talk about the 2 and we can enter too other sites Smile like Stardoll and talk about that pages etc...
Sell❤
Sell❤
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 186
Tickets 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Miranda Winchester Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:27 pm

I like the idea of a multifandom site because that way you can chat and post about anything you like. Whether it's music, books, movies, tv shows, YouTube channels, celebrities, anything. That way there would always be something to talk about, and that something won't be able to go away like BV or another game potentially can.
Miranda Winchester
Miranda Winchester
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1133
Tickets 2649

Back to top Go down

Post by lena Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:15 pm

I tried to search up what multifandom meant, but still didn't get what it meant. But we should continue as BVB. If we do a different theme or do something else then BV then there will probably never be BV again! We must make BV a  of place of happiness for all players and not give up or let go of this situation. We must help BV as a team of many. And we must keep this site and everything the same and not change any themes like a different game forum. That way when BV managers or bosses or founder or BV sees that we have a BV fourm and a lot of people like BV and want to keep it up. If we don't do this then other BV lovers find out that BV shut down then they will be sad. And we want to make everyone happy.

I didn't get what I said that much. But I think it might help.
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:19 pm

we should stay as bearville
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:22 pm

I think each choice has advantages and disadvantages for example with the fandoms, I'm unsure on how we can build a layout around it and these fandoms may bring ww3 onto bvb and idk how we can cater to everyone's fandoms. However like Camryns said it could bring a wider audience onto here too: it's a tough decision. Ermmm
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Well, our situation is that we want to keep everyone together, when bearville closes. It's not like we are going to change right now if the news has not be finalized. So all I'm trying to say is that Anika is trying to find out what the members what to make the forum into when Bearville is shut down, as there will not be any real reason to keep a Bearville forum up after you cannot do anything with it except chat about other topics like bands, books, movies, graphics, etc.

A multifandom forum would be a forum about many topics, so it could keep a lot of different members busy about what they want to talk about and all, without joining various websites that would be based around one topic. 

I guess in my opinion, if bv does close then making BVB a multifandom forum wouldn't be that much of a drastic change, as a lot of members already come on here and talk about different topics, aside from bv. It's already kind of like one, but more based on the game. 

sorry if I was rambling on about the same thing
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Miranda Winchester Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:07 pm

I agree with Camryn^

About how we would create a layout for the forum if it was multifandom, I don't think it would be that hard. You would just have to make the banners son thing more generic. Maybe something like a landscape or a cityscape or a cool pattern. 

I understand why we might want to keep it as a bearville forum, but I don't really see the point if bearville closes. It's not like we would still be able to trade or take new pics of our characters for graphics. We also wouldn't be able to go on bv for events. I am not 100% sure what the correct alternative is, but that's my opinion.
Miranda Winchester
Miranda Winchester
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1133
Tickets 2649

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 pm

I notice people most of the time on here talking about bands and movies and whatnot already so I feel like if we change it, it wouldn't be such a huge change as already it seems to be already multifandom in a way. We won't change right away until we know that bv is official, that it's going to close for good, but that day will be a sad day for all of us. We can still keep bv in our hearts and our memories when that day comes around.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Multifandom is the way to go... But I don't see the harm in keeping it the same, either.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:23 pm

We should do a multi fandom because we already talk about bands and TV shows. It could be a chance for new members as well
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:40 pm

PONIES!! Nah, just kidding. I don't know, really. Question Question

We could do multifandom or stay as Bearville. I mean it is good to keep Bearville in memories, but if there aren't any more updates, we won't have anything to talk about. But on the other side,  bands and movies? I personally don't like any bands in particular- or some movies. I think we should stick together on one topic. All of us here like or play Bearville, that's how we got Bearville Boulevard, right? There are cons and pros on what we decide...

Back to top Go down

Post by lena Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:42 pm

I don't get what multi fandom means. ^_^ But we can still hep BV. Unless we try. We need to work as a team. After all we are BVB! I heard that BV is about to shut down and also you can't reedeem the code or either send or request the certificate. It is very sad for all of us to look at it this way, but if we do better and try harder than ever we just might, might achieve this accomplishment. I don't go on BV myself anymore. I feel bad. Sad
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Post by Miranda Winchester Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:00 pm

AgBearPals wrote:I don't get what multi fandom means. ^_^ But we can still hep BV. Unless we try. We need to work as a team. After all we are BVB! I heard that BV is about to shut down and also you can't reedeem the code or either send or request the certificate. It is very sad for all of us to look at it this way, but if we do better and try harder than ever we just might, might achieve this accomplishment. I don't go on BV myself anymore. I feel bad. Sad

Multifandom would kind of be like just a forum about a bunch of different topics. You would be able to post about your favorite tv shows, book series, video games, bands, music artists, movies, or anything really. In a way, we already kind of do this on here with all the "teen wolf club" and "5 seconds of summer club" stuff. You would just chat about stuff you are into. Anything in general really.

Hope this helped
Miranda Winchester
Miranda Winchester
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1133
Tickets 2649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Solved. Locked.
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down