Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]How can I get better fonts?

Go down

[solved]How can I get better fonts? Empty [solved]How can I get better fonts?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Hey, so I really want some better fonts to make my graphics with can anyone tell me where to get them and how to install them and use them in my graphics, I'll be very greatful if you can Smile

Thank youuu

Back to top Go down

[solved]How can I get better fonts? Empty Re: [solved]How can I get better fonts?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:37 pm

I get my fonts on Dafont c:

Back to top Go down

[solved]How can I get better fonts? Empty Re: [solved]How can I get better fonts?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 am

Oooh thanks Jay, how do you install them into like gimp and stuff(if you know how) Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:11 pm

here:
Download and install the desired font to your desktop. Navigate to the "Start" menu and select the "Control Panel." The Control Panel appears. Double-click the "Fonts" icon. The "Fonts" folder appears. Minimize the Fonts window, go back to the desktop and drag and drop the desired font file into your "Fonts" folder. The font is installed. To view the installed font, open up GIMP and scroll through your fonts until you locate the font that you installed
[*]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:27 am

omg thank you soooo much can someone lock this please <33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down