Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I Want to be a Moderator

Go down

Why I Want to be a Moderator Empty Why I Want to be a Moderator

Post by Mark Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:08 am

Hey everyone!

As you all know, there is a Moderator vacancy and us 5 runner-ups (Violet, Sarabeth, Pony2418, queenfaye, and I) are to make a thread explaining why we want or should be a Moderator. So, I’ll lay my heart out to you guys.

The very first forum I joined was Bearville City, and many people here remember that forum and were part of it. They were such a wonderful family to have and they were such a blessing beyond measure. Once that forum shut down, I moved here to Bearville Boulevard; my new home.

Since August of 2013, I have been part of this welcoming community, and now I feel like it’s my time to give it back to everyone. Previously, I have been very shy, and a little bit am ^^ I hope that this job will help others around me, make this forum the best it can possibly be, and also help me get to know you guys even more!

Although I live a pretty busy life, I make sure to always check on here often. Some people may be worried that I may not be fit for the position since I have not had too much time these past few weeks. Well… I’m graduating high school and have tons of stuff going on. Don’t worry, this only happens 2 times a year for me. There are always 2 weeks or so that I’m swamped with school and previous commitments, and late April/May is that time. The other time is the beginning half of December with shows and stuff, but that could all change with college. A perfect example of a busy life and having a job on here is my buddy Read. She was the one that slowly and silently inspired me to get a job on here. She doesn’t know that yet ^^ It would be such a great honor to work with people like Dinner (Ash), Read, Samantha, Snuggly Teddy (Sarabeth), Anika, Eleanor, and all others! Believe it or not, I’ve always looked up to you guys for the longest time, but never had the guts to vocalize it. Now, I want to be just like you guys and help make Fandomtopia a welcome community!

To whomever gets the job, I hope you value every second and ravish in the amazing family here! Even if I don’t get picked, I am still privileged to know all of you guys ^^

~Mark
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down