Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do I wish to become a Moderator?

Go down

Why do I wish to become a Moderator? Empty Why do I wish to become a Moderator?

Post by Violet Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 pm

Before I begin , thank you so much to the staff that selected me to be a candidate. I'm extremely honoured. Congratulations to the other 4 candidates too , all of you are worthy of the position. I'm also quite nervous to be writing this , as it's quite important to me.

I would like to be moderator because I thoroughly enjoy being apart of this forum's community. When I joined on 18th November 2014 , I partly joined because I'd missed being apart of a forum community. It's brilliant feeling as if you have tons of friends available just by typing a web address into the search bar. It's reassuring to know if you have a problem there is someone there to talk to. I feel like I would like to be both those things for people ; someone who is a friend and who you can talk to if you have a problem. Personally , I think that is one of the elements that a good staff member requires to be successful.

I tried quite hard to make this application quite long. I ended up only keeping that because I think that is all I needed , and I don't need to talk on with my rubbish any further.

As I said , congratulations to the other candidates and good luck too. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day     Koala
Violet
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

Back to top Go down