Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another World

4 posters

Go down

Another World Empty Another World

Post by TheDoorKeeper Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Don't be afraid to criticize me. I LOVE THAT!  
I love to make up stories so why not write one down?
This is the intro to the book i'm making up.
Everything comes from the top of my head and years and years and years of 
PURE IMAGINATION!!!! (8 years to be exact)
Please sit back, get some popcorn and enjoy the intro
Depending on your guys' thoughts, i might continue i might not
It's all you guys now Another World Icon_wink
OK! ONWARDS!!!!

There was a crack in the night sky as if the sky was being shattered into a million pieces.  Mark had the most troublesome time falling asleep on his bed.  So much stirred in his mind about everything he did and was.  He knew nothing of what had happened to his parents, which bothered him.  
     He walked to the window to see the storm rage over Bearville and observed all that conspired in the shadows.  He didn't know who he was, or what he was for that matter.  The only thought that blared in his mind was to keep the people of bearville safe from the danger he brought with him.........from another world.
TheDoorKeeper
TheDoorKeeper
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 28
Tickets 25

Back to top Go down

Another World Empty Re: Another World

Post by Sadie♡ Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:57 pm

More!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 am

Moree<33 xD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 am

Moreeeee xDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDoorKeeper Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 am

thanks guys for the comments c:

Another World
Chapter 1:
The Corner of Your Eye

Ten years had past from the time Mark crossed worlds into Bearville.  Many stories were written, many acquaintances made, and many mysterious adventures yet to embark on. Mark was known to everyone as one to shy away from adventure, but his friend Bubble wasn't.     "Mark!!!! what are you doing?  I'm board and we need something to do other than trade all day in the BABW building!" She exclaimed in agitation.        "Well," Mark replied. "I'm always the last person for you to come to when you're bored, so this is probably serious.  I thought you didn't like adventure?" He said mockingly.   Her face flushed to a red color as she recanted,     "I am too one for adventure!  If you think that you have good adventure, then let's see it Mr brag-a-lot!"     "Hold on," he returned.  "I need to trade something."    "OH PLEASE!!!!"  Bubble dragged Mark out of the building while he stared with a blank stare on his face.     "I was so close to getting an amazing deal!  Yet, you pull me out of the building and NO!  No amazing trade for me."     "You can handle yourself," Bubble said as she rolled her eyes.     "Now, how about that adventure?"     "You see," Mark continued.  "My kind of adventure is not like yours.  I hunt shadows."     Bubble seemed uninterested, but she had nothing else to do so she continued to listen.     "Think of somewhere in Bearville that is darker than the rest of the world.  Not the Sandy Bear Island though, the Kooky Spooky Mansion does't count for right now.  Your not that level."  He winked as he finished speaking as to gloat of him knowing something than she didn't understand.      "Umm, well, ahh, how am I suppose to know!?"   "You asked for adventure."     "Well I wanted you to come up with the adventure!!!" She rambled.     "Fine then, join me."     
     They traveled to Maxine's House to find a normal scenery of the most perfect green grass you would see anywhere else in all of Bearville.  The flowers were properly tended to and nothing was dead.  The soft breeze in the air whispered through the trees, soon to die from the oncoming winter.  The two looked around for unnaturally placed shadows until...  "Come over here Bubble." Mark said to interrupt the stillness in the air.  Bubble rushed over, eager for some action.     "Now, can you see that shadow over there?"  He pointed behind the fountain beside Maxine's house.     "Yeah, it's probably from the trees around the shadow, why?"     "If that shadow is from the trees, then why are all the trees so far away from it?"     The wind picked up.  The grass that was covered in shadow did not move like the rest of the grass, it stayed perfectly still in frozen confinement.  The two of them looked at each other.  Not once in her life did Bubble ever notice this in Bearville whatsoever.  Her face grew direly pale as she shook from hearing this from Mark.     "Mark, how on earth is that possible?!  I've lived in Bearville for way longer than you and yet I am just noticing this now?!?!"     Mark replied with nodding his head while he looked up into the sky above the shadow.     Frustrated, Bubble spoke out, "What are you looking at!?"     "I'm looking at the thing that's casting the shadow...." He replied gravely.     Bubble became confused since no object or person stood over the strange looking shadow.  Mark came close to the shadow, took off one of his gloves that he was wearing, and put his hand out.  This baffled Bubble, because once he did that the shadow disappeared.  It was gone.
     Mark invited Bubble to his sky home to see them face to face.     "When we go up there, do three things.  First, make the penguins happy.  That means dance with them since they keep the shadow statues up there.  Second, don't do anything until I say you can.  And third, do not pass the penguins no matter what you do!."  Mark said these things with great seriousness in his voice.  Bubble nodded her head in response.  Once on the cloud, all Bubble saw were two ice penguins dancing happily on their ice cube.  They were so gleeful, always so filled with joy. It would make someone have a true, happy smile to see one and they would want to pick it up and cuddle it all night.     "Mark?  There are no shadows up here, or anything for that matter.  Just happy penguins."     "Then how about you see the shadows.  When I tell you to, carry out my instructions.  Listen to the wind carefully and look through the corner of your eye in the very direction your looking.  Only then will you be able to see them."  Mark quickly added,  "I will warn you, once you see them, you will always see them everywhere."     Bubble was not concerned for that matter at all and did not heed his warning.  She listened and heard whispers; dark shady whispers of secrets not yet revealed to mankind.  She turned around and looked through the corner of her eye to behold hundreds upon hundreds of shadows............Shadow statues
End of Chapter 1
Please comment a response XD
Fell free to critique, comment, and get excited Another World Icon_smile
I won't continue the story after chapter 2 if i don't get many comments since
I spend quality fun time typing this out for you, the viewers fun.
But all that aside, please enjoy Another World Icon_wink 
TheDoorKeeper
TheDoorKeeper
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 28
Tickets 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:28 am

More! Very Happy
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnystrawberry25 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 am

more

bunnystrawberry25
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 41
Tickets 16

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDoorKeeper Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 am

because I really wanna make this a book or make this a tv series on youtube with my toys, please lock for copyright laws c:
TheDoorKeeper
TheDoorKeeper
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 28
Tickets 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:59 am

locked xD
Admin