Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide To BVB For New Members!

2 posters

Go down

A Guide To BVB For New Members! Empty A Guide To BVB For New Members!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to BVB! Smile

Today I'm going to be writing a little guide to some of the new member on BVB to help them get started! I've seen lot's of people asking about this in the chatbox so I decided to write a thread about it Smile

1. First thing first, you must sign the rules! Click here! This shows that you agree and understand to the rules of this forum, now you've completed this step you may start posting!

2. Go ahead and introduce yourself! Give us a brief idea about yourself eg, your favourite colours or your bv name or maybe how many pets you have! Be sure to get a warm welcome in return! Click here!

3.No profile is complete without a beautiful avatar and signature! Head over to the graphic shops and order a some beautiful sets from some talent people! Click here!

4. Now you have a complete profile and people now know who you are and that you've signed the rules you can start posting! Of course this choice is yours on what you want to post on, maybe you want to start a thread? 

If you don't know how to do this I'll demonstrate (it's very simple!):

First I'm going to show you how to start a new thread!

First you need to decide what section you want to post a new thread on so I decided to post on the idea's thread!
A Guide To BVB For New Members! Tutori10

Now your going to want to click 'New Topic'!

A Guide To BVB For New Members! Tutori11

I typed out what I wanted to type and your now going to want to press send! (ignore the youtube video I was watching and the amazinggggg song I was listening to js js js)

A Guide To BVB For New Members! Tutori12

Here is your finished post Smile

A Guide To BVB For New Members! Tutori13

Now I'm going to show you how to reply to someone else's topic there are two ways to do this!

First scroll down or go to the page where the most recent reply is! And you will see this box:

A Guide To BVB For New Members! Tutori14

I'm replying to a topic about christmas wishlists so here is my response Smile And you just want to click and send!

A Guide To BVB For New Members! Tutori15

The second way is to stay at the top of the page and click :

A Guide To BVB For New Members! Tutori16

And there you go!
A Guide To BVB For New Members! Tutori17

5.Rack up your posts! You can purchase profile pets from the Pawpoints store! (Click here!) The best way to post is in the game section! There about two pages of games, I love posting in the games section because it's fun and it gets you loads of posts! Click here! Depending on how much you post you get different posting ranks, if you look at mine I'm a Quartz Bear which means I have 1000 posts, if you like to find out the posting ranks Click here!

6. The last step I really really really recommend and is one of my favourite features of this forum is the chatbox!(if you'd like a post about tips&tricks in the chatbox comment below;) ) Simply click log in and pretty much that's it! I've so many life long friends with using the chatbox honestly the bestest friends I could ask for! Not only that sometimes chatbox games are played!

After this the rest is up to you!

I really hoped this helped some of you out there get started Smile

Have fun!

Back to top Go down

A Guide To BVB For New Members! Empty Re: A Guide To BVB For New Members!

Post by Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Thank you so much for posting this<333 XD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:52 am

Awesome <3
Thanks for posting this<<33
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Your welcome guys <333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down