Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official January Poll: What is your New Year's resolution?

+4
Beloved♡
Marilyn
Hazza
Helaine
8 posters

Go down

Official January Poll: What is your New Year's resolution?  Empty Official January Poll: What is your New Year's resolution?

Post by Helaine Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Official Fandomtopia January Poll
What is your New Year's Resolution?

Come January 1st, we forget about the previous year and begin our journey at a new year full of opportunities and promise. Some of us even make "New Year's Resolutions" which is a term used to describe lifestyle choices we want to achieve that we hope to accomplish in this upcoming year.

Many common resolutions include saving money, losing weight, and finding a significant other.

I wanna know...what's your New Year's resolution? (:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Official January Poll: What is your New Year's resolution?  Empty Re: Official January Poll: What is your New Year's resolution?

Post by Helaine Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:57 pm

My answers: Learn a new language, become more organized, be more social, and travel more!! I'd love to adopt a pet, but I know I can't while living in dorms so that will have to wait a year! (:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Official January Poll: What is your New Year's resolution?  Empty Re: Official January Poll: What is your New Year's resolution?

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Off of the poll I would say:

-Be more social
-Get in shape
-Learn to cook

Although I think I have other stuff as well that isn't part of the poll.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Mine are to be more social, travel more, and find a bf hehe
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Mine are to:
-Be more social
-Get in shape
-Save more money
-Learn a new language
-Become more organized
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:56 pm

From the poll, I voted:

Be more social - I started uni in September and I'd love to get to know my friends more and become closer with them, and maybe meet more new people

Get in shape - I don't have a lot of time for sports/exercise but I need to keep healthy! I need to lose weight but at the same time it's important for me (and society in general) to accept what size I am and be happy with that, so self-acceptance comes under that too.

Save more money - I should be getting a job starting this month and if that follows through I hope I'm not tempted to just spend up what I earn xD

Learn to cook - If I don't learn to cook by September next year, I'm not going to be able to eat lol

Become more organised - ie not leaving my essays until hours before the deadline

Off the poll, I want to sleep a lot earlier; sleeping at an average time of 3am every night isn't healthy whatever way you look at it 
I also want to procrastinate less, so finish my studying before coming on here. xD
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:52 pm

I voted to get in shape and learn a new language. I need to lose weight and I need to learn Japanese if I want to go there for school.
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:46 am

i voted: save more money (trying to buy a new phone), learn a new language (practice spanish more), and be more organized bc my life is a Mess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:20 am

Get in shape (not exactly lose weight but become more toned in figure), learn more Spanish, travel more, becomes more organised and learn to cook (for uni lol).
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:23 pm

i voted for becoming more organized. one of the ways i found to become more organized is to start a bullet journal. <3
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down