Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]How do i get a picture like everyone else?

3 posters

Go down

[solved]How do i get a picture like everyone else? Empty [solved]How do i get a picture like everyone else?

Post by Cali Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:26 pm

I really want a picture that is above users' names. When I ost i have no picture but everyone else does. How do i get a picture?
And what's that thing when someone posts underneath the line? How do i get one?
Thank you!
Cali
Cali
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 30
Tickets 24

Back to top Go down

[solved]How do i get a picture like everyone else? Empty Re: [solved]How do i get a picture like everyone else?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:39 pm

do you mean an 'avatar'? An avatar is what the picture above the users' name is called. You go to your profile (by clicking 'profile' under the Bearville Boulevard sign. 
Next you click 'Avatar'. 
then, you click 'Choose File' and pick a picture form your computer that you'd like to use or copy a URL and paste in in the URL box using the first one. 
Last, you click save. And you can change your Avatar anytime you'd like to. (:

Back to top Go down

[solved]How do i get a picture like everyone else? Empty Re: [solved]How do i get a picture like everyone else?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:41 pm

now, i think you mean the 'Signature' for the text under the line. To get one, you click 'Profile'. Then you click 'Signature'. Now you can type anything you want (appropriate of course) or add a picture using the tools above. Lastly, you click save. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:43 pm

Oh! Haha, that make  much more sense. =)
Thank you for helping me.
Cali
Cali
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 30
Tickets 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi Cali!

The picture that is above the user's name is called an "avatar". To have an avatar, you would click on "Profile" on the top of the forum and see something that says "Avatar". Click on that, and then press "Choose File" or paste in the URL of what you want your avatar to be. Paste it in the second box.

The picture/text below your posts is a signature.
For a signature, you would also go to your profile. You would click on signature, and then paste the IMG code of the picture that you want seen.

Hope I helped!
Maddie c:

Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Thank you for the help Maddie. =)
Cali
Cali
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 30
Tickets 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Awhh, it's no problem! c;
Maddie
Maddie
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1259
Tickets 1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:26 pm

LOCKING; SOLVED.
Trini♥
Trini♥
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 198
Tickets 6604

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down