Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glisten by Blue (Chapter 1, part 1)

+2
✶ℳarina✶
Holly
6 posters

Go down

Glisten by Blue (Chapter 1, part 1) Empty Glisten by Blue (Chapter 1, part 1)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Snow everywhere in winter, icy and perfect. Frosty dreamy swirls of white that covered the town. Spring comes with soft rain and windy days. It was the worst time to be alive here. Summers are warm, but not too hot. The pools are open and the hot sun beats down on cement and tar. And fall. I loved fall in Moonriver just as much as winter. Fall was crisp and cool with brilliant colors vibrating past every glance.  No sun kissed forever in this town.
          Moonriver was a sleepy little town secluded behind a round forest on all sides, dense too. The forest goes on for about two hours. A population of only for thousand, most of which were stuck graduates of Lunar Tell it seemed. Most were rich land owners or big cooperation keepers. There were also bums everywhere on the east side of town near the river and Lake Benny and druggies down by Dark Carrier Street, down by all the big stores that are well known. All areas known for the towns made up curse. All areas Tessa calls off limits for me. She never cares where my sister goes. She's the angel to Tessa.
What does that make me?
         It was the small town my aunt Tessa had moved us too when we were only seven, she thought it would be a good move for us or maybe she thought it would be a good idea for my younger sibling and twin. She was the star of Tes
sa’s eye, she always had been. Though only hours younger she had advances on things I couldn’t even do. I remembered watching from behind the rough oak trees back in our old modest city two states over. She’d be standing tall with the kids and playing while I stood back watching in shadows. She had a way with people. I had a way with art. Seclusion might as well have been my middle name. But I didn’t have one. Shadows would work too, my talent was hiding.
        Tessa moved us here without little word from me, I didn’t mind the move. Maybe I’d have better luck with friends in Moonriver, I had never known where I lived before with my parents but Tessa told me it was somewhere in Main. All I know is going to Moonlight Elementary was a big step. It’s where I became friends with my only friend ever. The school was small like everything else here with a total of six hundred students and neatly lined with the white house’s that perched the whole area we called Moonriver. Parks dotted along randomly filling the town with color and light. Far in the back near the edge by Albendo River at the back by the dark trees stood all the stores, oddly enough there were regular ones like Target and Costco. Years passed and I grew to hate the oddly perfect complexion of the town and people consumed by it, everywhere was smooth and clean, really making you believe that it was a safe town of no history or evil. But think about it, do you really believe a city that tries so hard to seem safe and perfect isn’t really hiding a deep dark secret only a select few can ever know about?

Celestia Jones twirled a strand of blonde hair with pink. Her hands were doing the nervous habit I knew. Her nails were a pale pink with chunky black gemmed rings along her fingers; her long sleeve black cardigan over her pink dress fit her perfectly. I heard her boots scuff over the hard linoleum floor of the school classroom. I took a glance at Mrs. Cane out of my black hair. She was skinny and tall with wide eyes. Nudging Celest who leaned across our lab station, she knew what I meant.
        “What’s up Celest?” She turned to me in surprise and smiled bright and huge. She was always bright. I will never know why she chose to be my friend. She could have been the girl who was friends with everyone; instead she chose to copy me.
        The known loser in any state, any country.
        She looked quickly at Mrs. Cane then back to me. We started school only weeks before, back in September and already we were sick of sitting in the middle surrounded by the girls who loved to torment us. Celestia whispered, “So I've got a secret and I just am dying to tell you!”
        “Spill!” I put my pale hand on her shoulder, then removed it when Mrs. Cane turned from the white board.
        Mrs. Cane’s voice sounded over everyone, “Okay! Everyone to the lab stations!” I saw a red head in the crowd bouncing my way. Her hair is normally blonde but in florescent light her hair looked bright orange.
       Here we go, “Sheesh Emily. Where did you get that outfit? It looks like it belongs in the trash.” I turned to the smirking Kylee Bryder. Her voice like a whip cracking the air, sharp and cringe worthy. How was she the schools known “golden girl”? I won’t even mention her horrid fashion.
        I thought over my black leather jacket and black skull shirt with dark skinny jeans and boots. A traditional look for me since I didn’t like to fit in and was one of the only girls in this school with black hair, black anything for that matter. I gave her a little smile, “Oh you know. Your closet. I heard you were getting rid of your fashion sense, but then again. You have no common sense anyway, so where would you get fashion sense?”
        She scowled and flipped her hair as she walked away. Her long red curls and bright pink jump suit made me wonder: what was she thinking?
But yes, I lied. I had to mentally comment on her bright pink jumpsuit. Where do you get such a thing?
        Celestia laughed and turned to me, “Okay! Secret time! A score like that totally deserves a secret like this!” She lightly hit my shoulder with her ring studded hand. It pinched a bit but I was used to it.
        I shrugged and rested my head in the palm of my hand as she spoke. I looked around realizing we needed to get to our stations and scooted her over to station five. She spilt like a can of paint tumbling off a truck doing seventy miles an hour.
        “Well you know how I work in the office after school? Well I was passing by the secretary office when I overheard Miss Lanai talking to someone else I'm not sure who. . . Anyway, details are never important! She was saying how we will get new kids on Monday. From Chicago! Kids from a city! Can you seriously believe that Emmy?”
        I raised a brow, “Why are they transferring a few weeks late? Transfer students start first week or not at all.”
        “I don’t know but who cares! New kids!” Celestia flipped her hair and smiled bright again as she slipped into her chair and pulled out her notes. She frowned at them.
Celestia was more than just an air head.
        I tapped my nails on the counter as I looked at the chem. sheet that was slipped in front of me. It seemed kind of weird, getting transfers late. It wasn’t a normal occurrence. We turned our focus back onto the work.
        After class Celestia pulled me towards her as we walked the halls, “Aren’t you excited?”
Stumbling to move away from a football player who wouldn’t budge, I pulled away from her contact, “Suspicious. Not excited, there's a difference.”
        She stopped in front of her locker which was one down from mine, “Really Emma? Can you be a total down-er!” She dragged out the word like a song as she rolled her eyes at me.
I took a sigh at the nickname she used for me. I rather people called me that then the stupid name my aunt gave me, “What? Don’t you think it’s strange? Because it is Celest, its very strange.”
        “Why would it be? We get new students all the time. It’s a school not a jail! All though, they are similar,” She shut her locker as she stuffed her math notebook in her messenger bag, a trend between us. I neatly put my English binder in my bag as she changed the subject, “Whatever anyway. So want to hang out after school?”

“Can’t. Aimee has me going to this club with her till seven,” Celestia’s face showed disgust and I laughed in agreement. Aimee was always dragging me everywhere with her and the only person she didn’t fool with her sweet act besides me was Celest.

Back to top Go down

Glisten by Blue (Chapter 1, part 1) Empty Re: Glisten by Blue (Chapter 1, part 1)

Post by Holly Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Omg amazing story Blue! <333 Keep up the amazing work! <333 Very Happy
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Glisten by Blue (Chapter 1, part 1) Empty Re: Glisten by Blue (Chapter 1, part 1)

Post by ✶ℳarina✶ Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Surprised THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
✶ℳarina✶
✶ℳarina✶
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1347
Tickets 1355

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:49 pm

keep writing. its amazing
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Omgggg your soooo talented :oooo NEXT NEXT NEXT <3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:06 am

This is truthfully, beautiful Anna. It all connected with me. You have a natural and beautiful ability.

Denise
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 983
Tickets 1838

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:54 am

Omg this is truly amazing<3333333
Keep up the great work<3333
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Locking/Old
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down