Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chapter Idea. (Does it seem okay?)

4 posters

Go down

Random Chapter Idea. (Does it seem okay?) Empty Random Chapter Idea. (Does it seem okay?)

Post by Jəssıca Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:30 pm

So, on Wattpad I'm writing this story about six girls who are in a band. Nothing extraordinary and in the future I'm going to make some chapters about each girl, or just them together having a good time and doing what famous people do. This is what I have in mind, please tell me what you think!

----------

“So… These aren’t extensions?”

It’s been at least twenty minutes now, and during this photoshoot we’ve been at, Alexandra has been pulling at my hair all day. It’s hard to smile at the camera when this girl has grabbed a hold of my hair. Knock it off, will you?

I sighed. “No, they are not. Now, can we focus on this project? We need to give them smiles and fabulous poses for billboard magazine!” I exclaimed, posing gracefully for the camera.

There she went again, grabbing my curls from the ends. I whimpered and quickly smacked her hand away “Stop it!” I whined, taking a step back from the eccentric female.

“It wouldn’t have hurt if it was your actually hair!”

“People can be tender headed!”

“I’m not buying it!”

Ignoring the calls from the photographer for us to stay still, Alexandra jumped on my back and began tugging at my hair. At the moment, it didn’t hurt so badly, since I was focusing on getting the crazed female off of me. “H-hey! Cut it out, Alex!” I called out to Alexandra, receiving a cheerful laugh in response.

“It didn't hurt this time? So it is your hair! Just wanted to annoy ya’.” She chuckled, hopping off my back with a silly grin on her face.

“No… It didn't hurt. It never did, and thank you.” I nodded in thanks for her getting off of me. Geez, I’ve never had such a pain in my back before. Oh knock it off, Audrey, I just wasn’t prepared this time.

Alexandra smirked before wrapping a stray curl around her finger. “Ohh, so you’re that kind of girl.” She said while wiggling her eyebrows. With a response like that, I tilted my head to the side in confusion. What could she have ever meant by that?

Once realization came in place, my face dropped as I shoved the brunette to the side. “Unbelievable.” I rolled my eyes.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Random Chapter Idea. (Does it seem okay?) Empty Re: Random Chapter Idea. (Does it seem okay?)

Post by Ani Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:36 pm

omg its super good! whats the stories name? when u write more, i wanna look it up on wattpad and read it  :]
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Random Chapter Idea. (Does it seem okay?) Empty Re: Random Chapter Idea. (Does it seem okay?)

Post by Jəssıca Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:40 pm

My story is called "Girls' Go to the UK!". I just started and currently I am on chapter 2, but really I've written seven chapters so far. xD
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:41 pm

I really like it so far!
You should definitely keep on going.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Thank you!
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:46 pm

AxisVal wrote:My story is called "Girls' Go to the UK!". I just started and currently I am on chapter 2, but really I've written seven chapters so far. xD
i'm searching it and i'm gonna read all of it  Very Happy
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Oh great! I hope you like what you read. Smile
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Very cool c:
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down