Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another World

+2
Admin
crayola washable markers
6 posters

Go down

Another World Empty Another World

Post by Mark Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Hey guys!  I got a special story for you guys XD
Don't be afraid to criticize me. I LOVE THAT!  
I love to make up stories so why not write one down?
This is the intro to the book i'm making up.
Everything comes from the top of my head and years and years and years of 
PURE IMAGINATION!!!! (8 years to be exact)
Please sit back, get some popcorn and enjoy the intro
Depending on your guys' thoughts, i might continue i might not
It's all you guys now 
OK! ONWARDS!!!!

Intro
There was a crack in the night sky as if the sky was being shattered into a million pieces.  Mark had the most troublesome time falling asleep on his bed.  So much stirred in his mind about everything he did and who he was.  He knew nothing of what had happened to his parents, which bothered him.  

He walked to the window to see the storm rage over Bakersville and observed all that conspired in the shadows.  He didn't know who he was, or what he was for that matter.  The only thought that blared in his mind was to keep the people of Bakersville safe from the danger he brought with him.........from another world.

Another World

Chapter 1:

The Corner of Your Eye

Ten years had past from the time Mark crossed worlds into Bakersville.  Many stories were written, many acquaintances made, and many mysterious adventures yet to embark on. Mark was known to everyone as one to shy away from adventure, but his friend Bubble, who was a young girl, wasn't.

"Mark! what are you doing?  I'm board and we need something to do other than read all day in the library!" She exclaimed in agitation.       

"Well," Mark replied. 

"I'm always the last person for you to come to when you're bored, so this is probably serious.  I thought you didn't like adventure?" He said mockingly.   Her face flushed to a red color as she recanted,     

"I am too one for adventure!  If you think that you have good adventure, then let's see it Mr brag-a-lot!"    

"Hold on," he returned.  

"I need to finish this chapter."    

"OH PLEASE,"  Bubble dragged Mark out of the building while he stared with a blank stare on his face.     

"I was so close to figuring out the big cliffhanger.  Yet, you pull me out of the library and no....  No amazing resolution for me."     

"You can handle yourself," Bubble said as she rolled her eyes.     

"Now, how about that adventure?"     

"You see," Mark continued.  

"My kind of adventure is not like yours.  I hunt shadows."     Bubble seemed uninterested, but she had nothing else to do so she continued to listen.     

"Think of somewhere in Bakersville that is darker than the rest of the world.  Not the abandoned mansion, that won't count for right now.  You're not that level."  He winked as he finished speaking as if to gloat about him knowing something that she didn't understand.      

"Umm, well, ahh, how am I suppose to know!?"   

"You asked for adventure."     

"Well I wanted you to come up with the adventure." She rambled.     

"Fine then, join me."     

They traveled to one of the famous rich ladies public houses to find a normal scenery of the most perfect green grass you would see anywhere else in all of Bakersville.  The flowers were properly tended to and nothing was dead.  The soft breeze in the air whispered through the trees, soon to die from the oncoming winter.  The two looked around for unnaturally placed shadows until...  

"Come over here Bubble." Mark said to interrupt the stillness in the air.  Bubble rushed over, eager for some action.     "Now, can you see that shadow over there?"  He pointed behind the fountain beside her house.     

"Yeah, it's probably from the trees around the shadow, why?"     

"If that shadow is from the trees, then why are all the trees so far away from it?"     The wind picked up.  The grass that was covered in shadow did not move like the rest of the grass, it stayed perfectly still in frozen confinement.  The two of them looked at each other.  Not once in her life did Bubble ever notice this in all of Bakersville whatsoever.  Her face grew direly pale as she shook from hearing this from Mark.     

"Mark, how on earth is that possible?  I've lived in Bakersville for way longer than you and yet I am just noticing this now?!"     Mark replied by nodding his head while he looked up into the sky above the shadow.     Frustrated, Bubble spoke out, 

"What are you looking at!?"    

"I'm looking at the thing that's casting the shadow...." He replied gravely.     Bubble became confused since no object or person stood over the strange looking shadow.  Mark came close to the shadow, took off one of his gloves that he was wearing, and put his hand out.  This baffled Bubble, because once he did that the shadow disappeared.  It was gone.

After this event, Mark invited Bubble to his sky home to see the shadow statues face to face.     

"When we go up there, do three things.  First, make the penguins happy.  That means dance with them since they keep the shadow statues up there.  Second, don't do anything until I say you can.  And third, do not pass the penguins no matter what you do."  Mark said these things with great seriousness in his voice.  Bubble nodded her head in response.  Once on the cloud, all Bubble saw were two ice penguins dancing happily on their ice cube.  They were so gleeful; always so filled with joy. It would make someone have a true, happy smile to see one and they would want to pick it up and cuddle it all night.     

"Mark?  There are no shadows up here, or anything for that matter.  Just penguins dancing...on....ice...."     

"Then how about you see the shadows.  When I tell you to, carry out my instructions.  Listen to the wind carefully and look through the corner of your eye in the very direction your looking.  Only then will you be able to see them."  Mark quickly added,  

"I will warn you, once you see them, you will always see them everywhere."     Bubble was not concerned for that matter at all and did not heed his warning.  She listened and heard whispers; dark shady whispers of secrets not yet revealed to mankind.  She turned around and looked through the corner of her eye to behold hundreds upon hundreds of shadows............Shadow statues

© copyright @ Mark 2014

End of Chapter 1

Please comment a response XD

Fell free to critique, comment, and get excited Smile
Very Happy 
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Another World Empty Re: Another World

Post by crayola washable markers Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:44 pm

nice Smile more more lol
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:23 am

WOAH that was amazing literally. Your talent at writing is incredible. Honestly every sentence was exhilarating and the whole chapter is sprinkled with mystery and excitement!! . I love it!! I honestly can't wait to read more, Mark <333
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:21 am

yesssssss baby cake <33
How do you write so well o:
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:55 am

Wow that was amazing! More please (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 am

To be honest, I just write from the top of my head.  Although, this particular story was already written to chapter 19 already so far.  so....... yeah XD
  And thank you for the lovely comments Smile
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 am

more!