Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Users on Bearville Nowadays

+13
sophie xcx
goCards
Mark
Ireland
Ani
MollyFlyer
ReadtheRavishing
Hazza
Timothy
Admin
Sophia
King K
Jəssıca
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Users on Bearville Nowadays Empty Users on Bearville Nowadays

Post by Jəssıca Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:05 am

Maybe it's just me, or have the gamers on Bearville gotten less friendly, and more... Rude? I've been playing the game ever since I was nine, and well, things have changed.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Users on Bearville Nowadays Empty Re: Users on Bearville Nowadays

Post by King K Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:49 am

I agree, I don't get why everyone seems to hold grudges and brag about rares etc D:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:00 am

I don't actually play BABV now but when I was younger I used to love it, because everyone was so nice and I used to get so excited to play on it, but then people started to become more nastier and stuff so I kind of got bored and stopped playing it :/
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:04 am

I don't really go on BV much anymore, since I've quit. Buuuut, I totally agree with you. The attitude of some members on there is pretty appalling.
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:18 am

Yes, I agree.  One time I was telling someone to move, and they said I was being mean and they would report me.  I mean, They were on top of me.
Timothy
Timothy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 233
Tickets 737
Location : I am currently on this website if you see this. O__O

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:33 pm

I don't go on BV that much anymore since I've quit, but I agree. Most people just care about rares and you shouldn't be around those people.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:00 pm

in my opinon, people are killing each other for rare items. i don't go on like i used to cuz it just doesnt seem fun anymore. i miss the old bv
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:28 pm

i have realized that i was one of those rare jerks but yeah people have changed rofl. When i get evan back i will be nice c:
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Things change. *signs*

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Honestly, I don't think there's been any change.  I've been on the site since '08, and there have always been jerks (as well as some perfectly nice people).

and, really? No one intends to stand on top of another person; it all comes down to how the game decides to position them.  From their computer, it might show them standing right behind you.  Timothy, I gotta say you were being rude there.  If you're in position to get a screenshot, block them long enough to take the shot.  Otherwise, move yourself and shrug it off.

MollyFlyer
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 225
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Sometimes people are even hidden from my screen entirely and I don't know they're there unless I see then in the chat log, so maybe someone's on top of you because they have no idea you're there.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:38 pm

I get this, some people are just so wrapped up in what is rare and won't trade it for anything. The question I want to ask is if they even wear that item or just hold on to it. I know that I hide all my stuff that isn't for trade and so I think that it is annoying when people do that, also some people get so twisted up in making a "fair" trade. I know the way I do it is that if they have an item I want then no matter if it is rare or not I will trade a lot for it. I am so tired of people that go online and say that they are board and all they do is talk, they don't trade or play games. As far as rude goes, it just depends on the person. I have traded with people that have begged for an item and call me rude when I don't trade on the other hand there are people that are just plain rude. I think one of the reasons why people are so keen on holding grudges is because bearville is 6 years old, the common age for starting is around 9-11. These people that are coming on and fighting are around 14 years old. This is the age of holding grudges and fighting with everyone.
Puppy
Puppy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 201
Tickets 225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:59 am

Puppy wrote:I get this, some people are just so wrapped up in what is rare and won't trade it for anything. The question I want to ask is if they even wear that item or just hold on to it. I know that I hide all my stuff that isn't for trade and so I think that it is annoying when people do that, also some people get so twisted up in making a "fair" trade. I know the way I do it is that if they have an item I want then no matter if it is rare or not I will trade a lot for it. I am so tired of people that go online and say that they are board and all they do is talk, they don't trade or play games. As far as rude goes, it just depends on the person. I have traded with people that have begged for an item and call me rude when I don't trade on the other hand there are people that are just plain rude. I think one of the reasons why people are so keen on holding grudges is because bearville is 6 years old, the common age for starting is around 9-11. These people that are coming on and fighting are around 14 years old. This is the age of holding grudges and fighting with everyone.

I think that was one of the truest things I have ever read. Wow Razz
I think exactly the same
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:28 pm

I think it can be hard to say when someone's being rude.  Like, from one user's side, they'll think "Oh, that person wouldn't trade me their rare for anything!" while the other person is going "meh, that person didn't really have anything I'm interested in."  Someone doesn't have to be mean just because they don't agree to a trade.

MollyFlyer
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 225
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:08 pm

people need to calm. i would get these ************************************************************************************************ who need to know it is not my fault i have my items and that they are mine, not YOURS SO LEAVE ME BE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ENJOY THE GAME BUT THAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU PEOPLE!!! sorry i got mad rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:15 pm

It was supposed to be fun but all these hacking and everything, seriosuly it has to stop. its just a game.
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 pm

It has gotten worse. I am 10 years old, and half the people I meet are mean. About a week ago, I just got a new frienemy. But these people are usually the ones that have stuff like bunny, near day, and a red panda tail(old). Most of them should know better because they are older than me. Whenever I trade, unless someone cancels it, or someone is being EXTREMELY annoying, when they just won't quit when I won't accept them taking it, I usually give out free cookies. One person was like, " No, I don't want food." It really annoyed me because hey! It was a gift! I really hate it when I say hi to someone, and they don't say anything. I understand that some people don't know that they can chat in trades, but seriously! When those people just cancel the trade, I wonder what they are thinking. One time I considered quitting. I ran a contest for my pink hands, but that isn't around anymore. I don't get bored on bearville too much, but I sometimes do! Okay, enough talking for now..
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:38 pm

I shall join the rant XD    I totally agree Ireland with everything you said and I also agree with Puppy.  I do find myself not wanting to talk a lot because some people are friends with me cause I have items that people think are rare.  Nerdy, Moose, and Bunny are only rare if a person thinks they are rare.  There are many other uncommon items that never get noticed but they are not rare.  being rare is an illusion many people fall into.  I find myself really not wanting to talk to anyone on there that much.  When I go on there, I see a lot of people that don't express themselves and are just there to look cool.  I feel like i'm one of a few people left on bearville that isn't afraid to think outside of the box.  I mean, the other day I was goofing off and dressed as a flower and told people I was for sale just for one item of food a day.  XD
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:43 pm

These days people take the game so seriously and now that I think about it, that might be a reason why the game is so dull.  The Bearville team does not want to update a game where people will hack, steal, and bully. It is actually up to us to keep the game alive, but people take that and abuse it.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:27 pm

will bringing back the rares help users be less confrontational about trades?

Timothy are you talking about in babw on the platform?
someone seemed upset at the time.
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:08 pm

goCards wrote:will bringing back the rares help users be less confrontational about trades?

Timothy are you talking about in babw on the platform?
someone seemed upset at the time.
i think when rares are brought back, people just find new items to become the new "rares"

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie xcx Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:39 pm

There so rude now, someone traded me and was like i really need this thing from the bvo i was about the type oh im getting some credits soon but he was like slow type much and ended trade i was like -____-
sophie xcx
sophie xcx
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 655
Tickets 348

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:58 pm

My system tends to hang if on bvb den trying to trade.
This is why this kind of forum helps, shorter trade time and same expectations going into trade.
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:11 pm

I agree with molly, like people have always been rude sometimes. I have played since 2009ish. Just have to find the right people :3

What bothers me is how bearville hasn't had any update for like two years now!
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:28 pm

I have played since beta, and no one has been as rude as nowadays. People got my account banned and deleted, and it was a very nice account and i am like -
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down