Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

3 posters

Go down

What do you want to be when you grow up? Empty What do you want to be when you grow up?

Post by Sadie♡ Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi Guys!

Title says it all ^

I would love to be a singer. I believe that music really brings out who you really are. I love music and there is always headphones on my ears. Music really brings out the best in me. When I am not singing I am listening to music. I just want to be a singer and sing and do what I love for a living for the rest of my life. Many people tell me I have a very light but strong voice that really captures many. Unlike a lot of singers I really connect with the songs I sing. My insprirations are:

Ariana Grande
I think she is just a good role model all around. She always keeps her head up high in the toughest times and she so talented.

Lorde
She is just over all a talented and kind person. She really puts great thought about her life and I like that.

Zendaya
She is just a kind and strong person. She is always moving and grooving and always on her feet.

I have many others but I don't want to bore you guys xD
Can't wait to hear about what you want to be when you grow up!
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

What do you want to be when you grow up? Empty Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:36 pm

nice thread (;
i would love to be an actress, since i have been acting ever since i was little. i can be anything that i want to be. from a villain to a waitress. i also would like to be a professional dancer or singer. i have been dancing (jazz and a bit of hip hop) and singing for only a couple years, but i love music. Lastly, i would like to be someone who travels a lot. whether a journalist, a business person, or anything. i love to travel. 
my hopes are pretty big, and i know i'm not even going to get close in the future (i'm not the most positive person xD), but i'll keep on trying.

Back to top Go down

What do you want to be when you grow up? Empty Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Post by Sadie♡ Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:38 pm

That's pretty awesome!
I am pretty good actress everyone tells me because I am always acting out something funny but I wouldn't won't to be my profession but I think you would be amazing actress Smile
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:09 pm

baha, i bet you are a fantastic actress.. thanks c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:57 pm

OMG I WANNA BE WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA BE

WHAT A COINCIDENCE
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:16 am

when i was younger, lol, i wanted to be a travelling doctor.. weird i know rofl.. xD i wanted to be someone who travelled to different places and helped people :3 However now i'm really not sure what i want to be but one possibility would be a pharmaceutical engineer. c:.. xD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:20 am

I'd love to be a photographer when I'm older I love taking photos and expressing feelings through pictures :')

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:09 am

Pretty neat guys! <3

Ireland caps :3
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down