Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much do you think someone would pay for my bearville account?

+3
Faye
tyler__myers
Hazza
7 posters

Go down

How much do you think someone would pay for my bearville account? Empty How much do you think someone would pay for my bearville account?

Post by tyler__myers Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:44 pm

I have been contemplating selling my bearville account because personally I think I'm a little to old to be on bearville anymore, I may not sell it because I probably will continue to get build a bears online, but I just want to know how much it would be worth if I did sell it.

List of everything I have:
33 bears
42 pieces of furry friend clothing
17000 bearbills
16 pages of character clothing
5 pages of furniture(and a bunch inside my cub condo)
51 rooms in my cub condo
8 pages of accessories 
10 rides
11 bearville outfitter credits
6 pages of emoticons
7 pages of moves
tyler__myers
tyler__myers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 102
Tickets 101

Back to top Go down

How much do you think someone would pay for my bearville account? Empty Re: How much do you think someone would pay for my bearville account?

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:59 pm

With credits on it, I'll say between 10-20. But who knows, someone may be generous and will give you more.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

How much do you think someone would pay for my bearville account? Empty Re: How much do you think someone would pay for my bearville account?

Post by Faye Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:10 pm

I think it depends on what clothes you have exactly because with so many items being brought back recently, the value and rarity of a lot of stuff has come down so people would not be willing to pay as much Very Happy 

The credits add some value to your account so I'd say maybe between $10 and $15 for the whole thing? Just because a few other members are trying to sell stuff at the moment and most of us would maybe be considered 'mature' for the game anyway, or be unwilling or not allowed to spend real money on a virtual game. c:
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler__myers Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:12 pm

I think I have rare clothes on my account but I'm not exactly sure
tyler__myers
tyler__myers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 102
Tickets 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:35 pm

If you're going to go forward with trying to sell it, it might be a good idea to list what clothes you have exactly (or just the good stuff) so that more people might be interested :]
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexaa Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:52 pm

It depends what you have on your inventory! I had a lot of rare stuff, so i was able to sell mine for $30 amazon! let me know what you have in your inventory and i can give you a good valuation (:
Alexaa
Alexaa
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 412
Tickets 9258

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:14 pm

I'm not sure tbh, good luck<3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 pm

honestly i'm not very sure, but depending on the items, like Sammy said, probably $10-20. maybe $25. good luck. (:
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Locked.
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down