Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think I'm Going to Need Advice...

5 posters

Go down

I Think I'm Going to Need Advice... Empty I Think I'm Going to Need Advice...

Post by Jəssıca Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:27 pm

I have this friend on Bearville. Her name is Judy. We met a few weeks ago, I believe we’re turning out to be good friends. Today I met Judy’s friends… I don’t think they like me. The first one I met got mad at Judy when she saw me talking with her. Then when she made up with Judy, Judy began introduce me to them, I told them it was nice to meet them, but they ignored me. :/

I don’t want to believe they don’t like me, because one of them talked with me for a while then left. But the other girl always pulls Judy aside and ask her to talk with her in private… I get the feeling she’s talking about me. Maybe I’m digging too deep into this? I just want to avoid drama. Tell me what you think about it.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

I Think I'm Going to Need Advice... Empty Re: I Think I'm Going to Need Advice...

Post by Ivra Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Keep being friendly, but listen to your gut, too. I don't want you getting hurt by a bunch of jealous girls. Have nothing better to do with their lives. Why didn't you tell me about this? Neutral
Ivra
Ivra
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 119
Tickets 122

Back to top Go down

I Think I'm Going to Need Advice... Empty Re: I Think I'm Going to Need Advice...

Post by Rosenkranzz Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Keep talking to Judy, ignore those other girls obviously. They probably feel threatened and think you're taking Judy away from them... If your feelings are right. For now, you should go on about your way and keep in contact with Judy. Don't even try to make friends if they're not willing to..

Because I know you'd do that. I just know you too well. X'D
Rosenkranzz
Rosenkranzz
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 83
Tickets 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivra Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Rosenkranzz wrote:Keep talking to Judy, ignore those other girls obviously. They probably feel threatened and think you're taking Judy away from them... If your feelings are right. For now, you should go on about your way and keep in contact with Judy. Don't even try to make friends if they're not willing to..

Because I know you'd do that. I just know you too well. X'D

Poti is our little peacemaker.  Razz
Ivra
Ivra
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 119
Tickets 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:01 pm

omg those girls need to back off xD.. but i actually agree with Irva and Rosenkranzz<33 they probably are mad that you are hanging out with Judy and you are "stealing" her, but they will get over it. :DD
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Thank you Ivra, Rosen, and Rosie. ^^ I really needed that and I'm going to actually think about it whenever I see them again.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:44 am

Locked. 
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down