Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is bleaching a part of your hair a good or bad idea?

+6
Aleesa❥
bella
King K
Ani
Admin
ReadtheRavishing
10 posters

Go down

Is bleaching a part of your hair a good or bad idea? Empty Is bleaching a part of your hair a good or bad idea?

Post by Aleesa❥ Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:20 pm

So I have really dark hair and I've seen girls with either strips or parts in the back that are bleached or blonded or lightened whatever they did, and it looks so cute!
I wanna do it but i hear its permanent would this be a good or bad idea
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Is bleaching a part of your hair a good or bad idea? Empty Re: Is bleaching a part of your hair a good or bad idea?

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:10 pm

I don't think bleaching your hair is a good idea, but I never did it myself. I'm sure you could always find some good products to use so you can still dye your hair again, but I'm not an expert at this as I never dyed my hair before.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Is bleaching a part of your hair a good or bad idea? Empty Re: Is bleaching a part of your hair a good or bad idea?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:14 pm

If I could for my own, I wouldn't. Even if it looked super cute, nah.

First of all, I just like my hair naturally; no bleaching or dyes or highlights, tips, ect.
And second of all, if it's permanent, don't even think about it. Humans make mistakes and do change their mind recently. So if you get them now, when you get older, you may change and dislike what you got. Permanent it permanent. Think about the future. Wink

I hope I've helped!! Good luck and choose wisely!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Thank you guys!
i could always cut the part of lol
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:36 pm

It's permanent, but they'll grow out eventually. However, if you think you'll like it, I say go for it. I don't know much about bleaching except there's some kind of special care routine, but I have dark brown hair and this past summer I got blond highlights and absolutely love it.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Opps, I almost forgot. You could get it, but you could want to stick with it  for a long time. Like Read said, you could grow it out and you would have what you had before; your original color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:05 pm

I think im gonna do it :p
or maybe just some ombre im just tired of dying my hair black
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:12 pm

GL Amy <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:34 am

I'm 12 years old but I dye and bleach my moms hair because I know how. i suggest going to a wig store or have someone clip in highlights to see how it looks on you. That way, you can know for sure if you want to do that.
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 am

Bleaching is really harmful on your hair and you have to maintain the colour so it's very damaging D: Personally I would just try hair chalking or something!<3 D:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:11 am

ive bleached my entire head at least 5 or more times and ive dyed it so many times i lost count (the bleach is the only damaging thing though since i use vegan dye that doesnt damage your hair) so idk, my hair is actually really soft but thats mainly bc i condition it a lot but you should be completely fine bleaching just part of it xD and if you end up not liking it you can always just dye it back to the original color.
bella
bella
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2193
Tickets 2107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:32 am

Thanks!
I dye my hair regularly so that it shouldnt be a problem
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:58 pm

amy you should try a wig  -
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Well, you can always get highlights at the ends of your hair, or even Ombre if you want that blonde brown look
Bleaching isn't per-say good for your hair and hair shaft, but it is a good idea for a hair coloring and it won't be so bad.
Tons of people I know do it.
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:39 pm

thx!
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 pm

im actually thinking about bleaching it tbh... only a bit though. i think like, no more than half is okay to do honestly. your choice though.
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:56 pm

Yeah same ash
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down