Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair dyed copper red

+3
Violet
goCards
Juliexo
7 posters

Go down

Hair dyed copper red Empty Hair dyed copper red

Post by Juliexo Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi guys! (: 
I would like to tell you something exciting that happened on Tuesday. I officially got my hair dyed for the first time. I had blonde hair which is my natural hair color, but I convinced my parents to let me get it dyed so I got it dyed copper red Very Happy  
In the beginning, I wanted a different shade of red, but at the appointment, my mom's friend name Natalie does my hair and said the shade of red I wanted wouldn't really look good on me, especially with my skin tone. So Natalie got an opinion from her friend that also works there and her friend suggested the copper red so Natalie did copper red. She did the mixing to get the color and my mom and I were confused because Natalie and her friend were saying letters and numbers I guess it goes with the different colors & shades so we were just sitting there confused just watching. Natalie got the color together and before she started dying my hair, my mom was like "I trust you.." with a serious expression on her face and also a little hint of being nervous too, since it was my fitst time dying my hair. But Natalie is a professional. She's done my hair and my moms hair a lot and has put pink highlights in my hair when I had my blonde hair. 
So when Natalie was dying it and getting it done, she said the color is going to turn out great and she put a clip in my hair and let my hair sit for a while because another lady came in that had an appointment that needed a haircut which didn't take long. So when Natalie got done with the lady, she took me over to a backroom where I had to put my hair in some sink thing so she can wash it. The usual, putting shampoo and conditioner in and washing.  when she was done she put a town on my hair for me to hold and took me back to the chair to try it. She dried it with a blow dryer and straightened it, she also cut off the dead ends when she was finished.
Oh gosh, I was nervous at first it might not turn out as I thought it would but, it turned out perfect and I'm in love with it <3 
That night, my mom couldn't stop staring at my hair and kept saying the color is really pretty (I think she might have an obsession with it just as much as me xD)   but it was a good experience and I just love my new hair color. It was a new change for me, but it was worth it (:
Juliexo
Juliexo
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 132
Tickets 491

Back to top Go down

Hair dyed copper red Empty Re: Hair dyed copper red

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:01 pm

That's awesome! I never dyed my hair before, but I always wanted purple streaks in my hair. However, I don't want them to be permanent, just last for a few weeks.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:04 pm

awesome!
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:30 am

Wow, copper red is a really pretty color for hair! 

I used to want to dye my hair, but I'm not so struck on it anymore.
Violet
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:09 am

That sounds awesome! It's great that you like it! <3

Savanah