Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Empty ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:40 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] The_vi10

Plotline:
The Villa is a place for gifted young adults to stay.  It is a refuge for those that have either been looked down upon, have no where to go, or just came willingly.  These gifted young people can have any kinds of special abilities.  This is their new home.

Welcome to The Villa!  Please enjoy your stay.

Rules and Places in The Villa:

The Dining room is always open 24/7 and has a lovely selection of foods.  It is a great dining hall with 4 tables total.  Everything is homemade, cooked with love, and served at the table.  Everyone will have a chance to be assigned to do dishes.  The most behaved person of the day doesn't have to do dishes or chores.

The Study is a small library room that has a no talking rule PERIOD.  You do your studies in there.  If the maid catches you talking in there… boy you’re in for it.  It’s hours are from 5am - 12am every day.

The Game room has a billiards table, video games, and board games for all kinds of gamers.  It’s hours are from 9am - 9pm.

There is also an outdoor pool that is open 24/7  Technically, the maid says that it’s hours are from 6:23am - 7:44pm.  That’s up to you if you want to argue with her about swimming late.

The main office is always open for those that have questions!

All rooms are on the second level of The Villa.  Some rooms hold 2 people and others hold 1.  Most rooms are single with their own bathroom.

The Villa closes and locks its doors at Midnight and opens them whenever Miss Myers wakes up.  (About 4:26am or so)

Rules:

• You can join if you post often.  If you can’t post, please PM me ASAP so that we can avoid this topic dying.  I will not remove your character if you have posted more than 3 times :3

• When posting out of character, please use brackets of some kind such as: {}, [], (), etc.

• No cursing (I know that’s in the main rules but please don’t)  You can use words like dang, darn, or things like that.

• When posting as your character, please post more than 3 lines.  That means 4 or more.  If you’re not that good roleplaying in conversations, then you can ignore this rule.

• DO NOT god-mod.  This means having overpowered powers.  If you really want to have a strong power, please make that character have a very visible weakness so they are not indestructible.  I do not want characters like superman in here.  You can only have 2 powers.  If you’re lucky, I might allow 3.  If you want to have 3 powers, you MUST be creative!

• I will only allow 2 characters to have the same powers in the role-play.  First come, first serve.  (Sorry :c)
  • Do not kill off characters.  If the person wants their character to be killed off, they can either PM me and/or whoever they want to kill them off and it can happen that way.  Or the person can leave and return back to their family or a life of adventure in the real world.  You kill someone else and I will kill your character -_-

• People are only allowed to have 2 characters and/or a extra character.  If I feel like there isn’t enough characters, you may have 3 main characters.
  • I would prefer if you had just a tiny tiny bit of experience in this, but if not that's ok.
  • Have fun and post as much as you wish!

Note** I removed the limitations of dating.  My stance has not changed on it.  If you have a problem with me removing the rule, PM me and I will explain why I removed it.

Characters Form:

Name: 
Personality:
Appearance:  Just find a picture.  Please no pictures that are of actual humans.  Something along the lines of an anime looking character.
Power: (be creative!)
Backstory: (I love description!  Be detailed)

Extra:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Power: (It can either be a small power or a god-like power.  I will allow god powers for these people because they run the place.)
What I do around The Villa:

Brief Backstory and your plan for this character in The Villa (this will not be posted for anyone else to see):

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:

Name: Kane Soren ~ Played by Mark
Personality: goofy, quirky, social, brave
Appearance:  

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen16
Power: Shapeshift into any animal
Backstory: It all started when I was 3 years old.  I played with my dog in the park all the time.  We ran together a lot and one day, I tripped over a rock, which created a cut in my foot.  I was crying for a while until I heard my dog come back saying he was sorry and that he would help me back.  He gently put me on his back and talked to me all the way home.

He passed away when I was just a little kid and I could never get over it.  One day, my parents started fighting and I wanted to just fly away and get out of there.  I watched the birds fly around and soon, I turned into a bird and flew with them.  It was very strange at first.  Probably because I fell to the ground a few times cause I didn’t know how to flap my new wings.  I decided to show them my powers one day and they thought I was special.  Then, they got the ‘brilliant’ idea to send me to The Villa.  Here I am after a year of staying at The Villa.  I never spoke with my parents ever again.

&

Name: Skye October 
Personality: flirtatious, cocky, trickster, badboy, secretly wishes to be noble and someone’s prince charming 
Appearance: 

Supernatural Ability: The ability to animate his own dead body and strength 
Biography: Skye has always been known to be a ladies man no matter how old he was. He is a scrawny playboy that always has to be the center of everyone’s thoughts. He was 6 years old when reality hit him in the face…literally. He apparently was hitting on the school bullies’ girlfriend and it ticked him off. So, the bully and his group of friends ganged up on him and pounded him to the ground brutally. This would have killed him, but it didn’t. Within a few seconds of no heartbeat, Skye got back up. His heart wasn’t beating, but his fists started to. Skye rushed over to the group and punched the living daylights out of all of them. They all ended up being hospitalized. The only downside to the events of the night was that his heart never beat again. He was a walking dead man. 

His father was a bit of a drunkard and his mother left when this event happened. His father pushed him around, but Skye never let it get to him. One of his friends, who also had abilities, talked to him about The Villa and convinced him to go there. Sadly, his friend could never follow since he already lived in a great home. Skye then told his dad what he was doing, but he only responded with a simple whatever and fell asleep. Skye then burst out the door and slammed it a bit too hard that it broke the door and almost every glass thing in the house. With that, he made his way across several hundred miles with nothing but a jacket and a locket from his mother around his neck to arrive at a place that would actually appreciate him for who he was.

&

Name: Mithra Jess
Personality: rude, manipulative, evil
Appearance:  
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen27
Power: She is a siren (she controls people (and girls) with her singing voice), she can greatly hurt people if she shrieks
Backstory: Mithra was born in the middle of the woods near a river.  Her mother never wanted her, but she came into the world nonetheless.  She left Mithra there alone until some kind of being draped in light took her to a new home.  She grew up normally.  Her new parents loved to sing and taught her to sing herself.  As she further developed her voice, more people loved her voice.  Her parents did everything she wanted them to.  Mithra was a spoiled child.

One day, she tried to get her friend to come with her to the woods.  That friend never wanted to and she was enraged.  She started to yell at her friend and she shrieked.  Her friend fell to the ground and was sent to the hospital.  Mithra always wanted her own way.  When her friend didn’t listen, she didn’t like it.  So, her parents sent her to The Villa to learn how to control these powers.

---------

Name: Mariah Harris ~ Played by ReadtheRavishing
Personality: studious, practical, and responsible. Misses school (she moved to The Villa after HS graduation) and takes college classes online in pursuit of a psychology degree.
Appearance:  

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Mariah10
Power: Cryokinesis, intangibility 
Backstory: I was a good student, ok? I didn't mean to turn the east hallway into a skating rink. It's all Cara Reynolds' fault for telling everyone how much of a freak I am after class. That's what happens when I get emotional. I can't believe I trusted her with my secret all those years ago. And that's just the tip of the iceberg (ice puns, Mariah? Really?). The ice stuff came when I was 7. When I was 12, I literally fell through my bed one night and woke up on the floor. You know who else walks through walls? GHOSTS. I'm not a ghost! At first I hated being like this...but hey, at least I could give myself a snow day when I needed extra time on a project or not have to worry about locking myself out of my dorm. Anyway, after graduation my family thought it was best for me to come here (despite getting so many scholarship offers I lost track) Unfortunately, I've come to agree with their decision...

&

Name: Carter Johansson
Personality: Laid-back, friendly, slightly competitive.
Appearance: 
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Carter10

Power: Lightning/electricity
Backstory: I caused my first block-wide power outage when I was 5 because my mom wouldn't let me have another piece of cake for dessert. Starting out I could turn electronics and lights on and off just by touching them or looking at them, and eventually I was even hit by lightning and walked away without a hint it had even happened. Obviously my parents knew something was up. I've been to so many doctors and shrinks; our insurance finally quit paying for it. No one could give us any answers. The only good thing that came of it was I got really good at hiding and controlling my power. That is, until about six months ago when I got so mad at these stupid kids picking on my little next door neighbor I blackened the entire city for hours. The kid's dad suspected me and called the cops, but they obviously couldn't prove I did anything. Thankfully (or not...still haven't decided) my dad found a notecard with the Villa's address and phone number in our mailbox the next morning, and here I am.

---------

Name: Annabelle May ~ Played by Valerie
Personality: Generous, Caring, Beautiful, Great with people, Very trusting, And falls in love easily ( Wants someone who can love her for her personality )
Appearance: 
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] 5kqcf7
Power: the ability to know everything about someone just by touching them
Backstory: Being forced to watch over her younger sister Winter, Annabelle is fed up with always getting blamed for Winter's misconceptions. Ever since she was a young girl, Winter had god like powers that had to be concealed under enforced rules of never leaving their tiny cottage. This means Annabelle has spent almost her whole life being tortured and forced to stay with Winter. Winter tormented their parents. Annabelle was a wreck after discovering they had left to keep themselves safe. Annabelle wants to settle down with a nice guy after what happened with Winter and her old boyfriend Max. She finds The Villa when strolling through town leaving Winter unaccompanied. Annabelle wants nothing more than to catch up on her studies and meet a couple of friends, too.

---------

Name: Finlay (Fin) Capricorn ~ Played by Finlay (Fin) Capricorn
Personality: Kind, gentle, shy, and scared to let people in
Appearance:

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Finlay10
Power:  Control over dead, wether it be skeletons or newly dead, she can control on skeleton for hours, sometimes days, but hoards will only last at most 5 minutes, and she can shadow travel (she has the ability to hop certain distances as long as she is in shadow).
Backstory:  As a young girl, Finlay’s parents died in a car crash over the Arizona River when she was 3.  She was young enough not to know them well, but to love them and remember the incident vividly.  Years later, Fin FINALLY gained a “structured” foster home, the Hoffman’s.  When Finlay was about 7 years old, she experienced strange happenings. Finlay would fall asleep in the kitchen and awake in the next neighbors yard!  Finlay had many strange happenings which led to her running away from the Hoffman’s.  

While she shadow traveled across the country, she held on to her fathers hunting knife (the dagger) she recalled her father’s saying “Even when things look grim, when all else fails, there will always be a light to lead you home.”  She followed the the brightest star until she discovered the Villa, knocked on the door, and fell into a coma from complete exhaustion.

&

Name: Jason Orvello
Personality: speaks without thinking, doesn’t hesitate to take risks, kind but loves to joke.
Appearance:
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Jason_11

Powaaaa: Astounding intellect, he has the ability to hack ANY computer system,  whatever he builds, he can always build it better, and he is fire resistant.  
Backstory: Jason always had a lovely family.  His parents were kind and loving, his sister was just the same.  He enjoyed spending numerous days in his room/work room to build and experiment.  He had no sorrow story, although, as much as he joked, he hid his desire for true friendship.  When a letter came from the Villa, he jumped on the opportunity to find a new place where he could find new people who he could relate to.  As his parents saw him off his sister gave him one last hug.  He left with ambitions high and excitement running through his veins.  As he knocked on the Villa door, the maid answered and immediately he knew this wasn’t a walk in the park.

---------

Name: Rin Storm ~ Played by SharpieStacy
Personality: quiet, doesn't talk much, cold towards people, loyal, always comes through for friends, strong, and open minded
Appearance: 

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20shirts%20coffeekizoku%20simple%20background%20anime%20girls%20faces%20looking%20back%20black%20hair_www.wall321.com_98
Power: manipulating/controlling light, she can make any sort of light into a solid barrier,or anything she needs
Backstory:  Rain. It always makes  me depressed. Partially because it reminds me of things I would like to forget.. And partially because the sun fules my power. My name is Rin. Rin Storm. I'm 16 years old. Right now I'm living at an orphanage. Although.... It wasn't always this way. I used to have a family....  And if your wondering how I got from there to here, then let me tell you a story.

One special beautiful Summer day, on August 28th I was born. I lived with my family, my mom and my dad, I rarely ever saw my grandfather, nor did I ever even know about him. I was about 1 when my family started receiving threats. You see we were very rich. But I don't think that was the cause of the threats.... My parents grew very worried, and even at 1 from what I overheard. It was about me..... You see I had powers, and I could control them very well, I controled light and it was something I had been told a lot of people wanted.  Life continued and even through the nonvisible yet definetly around tension, I enjoyed life, until that day. The very day I turned 4.

My parents left me at home with the governess, while they went to work, me and my governess, who till this day I have never forgotten, were waiting at the window but the minutes we were waiting turned into hours, when finally police cars  showed up. I remember exactly what they said to me. "Are you Rin?" "Yes" my governess answered
"This is Rin". The policeman continued "I'm afraid there's been a terrible accident, while coming home from work this Evening, your parents were murdered". I felt my face go white. Even at 4 years old I understood that my parents were gone. There were no words to describe the unbearable sadness I felt right then. I started to cry until a gruff voice said "Rin. You will not cry when I am around. You Will be a strong girl" I looked up in surprise. A tall man with grey hair and gruff eyes to match his voice looked down at me. I had never seen him before in my life. The policemen told me that this was my grandfather. My things were quickly packed and I, trying not to cry, was carried into the car. 

If I thought that things were gonna get better. I was wrong. My grandfather was even more rich then us but he was nothing like my parents. The second I got there servants showed me to my room and I put my things down. Then they left and locked the door so I couldn't get out. I just sat there with a blank expression until I heard a noise. Picture some sort of chemical gas being pumped into a room, a drug technically, that's what I heard and it smelt funny... Kind of sickly sweet. And the next thing I knew I woke up strapped to a table. Men in lab coats were all around me. I then  Heard my grandfather say "start the test" I wasn't sure what was going on.... But I suddenly felt electricity or whatever it was... It hurt more then  you could ever imagine. And I think I blacked out. The next time I woke up I was in a room with random objects, my grandfather and his scientists made me life objects using my powers, all training was exhausting, and if I took even a second of a break without permission, I was whipped or electrocuted, if I didn't cooperate the scientists would run tests on me. And this is how things went for 9 years. 

When I was 13 I'd had enough I had been planning this for years. I was now ready to escape. I had tried to do this before and it had worked so I thought it might work, I waited for my resting period before a small lunch in my room. Then I concentrated and thought about what I wanted to use my powers for. Then I turned myself into light, and got out of the building. Once I was out, I turned myself back and ran. I lived on the street for 3 years. Until that day. When the social worker found me. And brought me to the stupid orphanage. And that's where I am today.

---------

Name: Alana Marie ~ Played by Ashely Rose
Personality: Bubbly, Cheerful, Optomistic, Social Butterfly
Appearance:

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen26
Power: Flowers/Nature, Talking to animals
Backstory: Alana was just 2 years old when her parents died from a car crash. She never knew her parents and would often pretend that her parents were ofthere by her side. She was raised by her Grandmother who taught her how to work with her hands and to be happy no matter the situation. She had her own garden that she would take care filled with roses, violets, and and all flower you could think of. She loved to sing to her flowers and one day it happened. As she was sining in her garden all her flowers started to bloom and grow at once. The grass turned greener than she ever thought possible. The birds came over to listen and she found that she could understand them. Everything was going completly perfefect. Till a year ago her grandmother died of a stroke and has been in and out of foster care continually running away since nobody would treat her right. Till one day she came across a flyer telling her of a new place to try.

---------

Name: Alessandra (Alicia) Viviani ~ Played by Mariel:)
Personality: Shy and really sweet. When there is someone with negative intentions, she gets sour with them. She is also easily manipulated and socially distant.
Appearance:
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Unknow16
Power:  Electricity Manipulation; can generate electricity, remove it, or use it to her own advantage. This power is limited and recharges while she is asleep.
Backstory:
As a child I loved to shock my little brother. I would rub my bare feet on the carpet and put my finger to his cheek. I laughed at his little scream and angry face; he would would laugh along with me, too. I kept this up until I was around 12. I decided to make him think that I was going to shock him again. I put my finger to his face without first generating a current of electricity through my body. Suddenly, he screamed louder than I'd ever heard him. My parents came rushing to us as he put his hand to the cheek I meant no harm to. The worst part was that my parents knew; they suspected my difference from every other child. Apparently my interest in electricity and currents was 'abnormal' in children like myself. At the age of 14, I was sent to the Villa.

---------

Name: Claudia Friyoo (Fry-yo) ~ Played by Pony2418
Personality: Very smart, understanding  towards others' feelings, and gentle.
Appearance:
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] 01a5081066a542c2f4f831fe194632df
Power: (be creative!) Perfect with animals; she can tame them very easily.  She has understanding over one's feelings and comfort them easily by speaking towards them.
Backstory: (I love description!  Be detailed)
    My life is simple, but difficult. In a young age, I learned how to do everything my older brothers and my mama could do. My papa died before I was born, so I never noticed him. I always listened to my elders. Mama said I should be more gentle with things, so I did. One day, my brothers left the our home and never came back. I cried for two days.
    When my mother died, I came to lived with my wealthy grandfather. He was too grand and rude. I didn't like him because I had to wear a three layer gown to every meal we had. I had too. It was so strange that I hid under the table for two weeks straight. Only a maid knew and fed me whatever was extra. My grandfather didn't care, he was glad, actually, not I wasn't pestering around his house. He never cared. He never thought of me.
    At night, of the 3rd month, I ran away, not thinking for bringing anything. When I was a quarter way to The Villa, I found out how foolish I was with nothing, but my three-layered gown. Second day of my travel was a breeze, my bare feet killed when I walked on the cement. My hips were uneasy and my hungry flopped. Each grew worse as the days wider.
    Luckily, I found a gentleman on my way. I asked where was a place I could stay for a low cost. He pointed to a direction and asked for my name. I told him and he laughed. I frowned and inquire what was so funny. He kept on laughing. I grew more and more impatient at my unanswered question, so I kicked him on his nice shoes, which I envied. Then I ran.
    That's where I called this my home. The Villa! The next thing I knew it, I had shoes, new pairs of clothes, my own room which had everything I dreamed of stabled in it, and finally my meals which I longed for so long! This was also the place when they introduced me to books, so now every extra minute, I would head in the study room and spent half of my day there. As the more I arrived and spend, the smarter I became. Aren't I lucky to be here?

---------

Name: Skye Windswing ~ Played by Shazza
Personality: Shy, worryer, Generous
Appearance:
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0h9iMx-B3CxTnsSBDbV1g2bka_DduQO9v5apsomQ7PfXe2aSi
Power: Controls the weather
Backstory: Skye was born with no name, until the age of three. Her mother used to take her for daily walks in the garden, a long green pathway surrounded by daisies. One day, it was bright and sunny, and skye and her mum went into the garden. The weather went dark and stormy, They went back in and the sun came out, earning the name Skye. Skye was fascinated with her power. One day she was playing with her dad, but she got very angry, and she caused the lightning strike that killed her father. Now she lives at the manor, with her mother, scared of what she can do with her powers. She stays in her room, trying to turn her power into good.

---------

Name: Sapphire ~ Played by Sarabeth
Personality: Shy, quiet, insecure. also loves to read, and be outside.
Appearance:
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] 33e219cf49f737c0f663b0b7b434f970
Power: She can read minds and talk to animals (her weakness is when someone cuts her hair or if she has an open wound, or even if someone hurts her father, who can easily be found)
Backstory:
She was born to King Di Angelo Van Mer and Queen Sapphire Elizabeth Mer. She discovered her powers when she was 5-7. After her parents realized that they can sometimes be overbearing, they sent her to The Villa to be kept safe from her fathers enemies who are often looking for her because she's one of his own weaknesses. if she's hurt terribly, he can die from it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Extras:

Name: Miss Phillips ~ Played by Everyone
Personality: kind, understanding, firm, strong
Appearance:
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen20
Power: Telepathic
What I do around The Villa: She is the owner of The Villa

---------

Name: Lizzy Myers ~ Played by Mark
Personality: grumpy, uptight, soft spot for love
Appearance:
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen18
Power: Telekinesis, unable to age
What I do around The Villa: She cleans everything.  Absolutely everything.

--------

Name: Instructor Neufarrio ~ Played by Finlay (Fin) Capricorn
Personality: Seemingly kind, retracted, caring, harsh, brutally honest.
Appearance:
 ~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen12
Power: He can duplicate his enemy’s weakness of power, null people’s abilities at will, and can not die of old age.
What I do around the Villa: I am the defense teacher, here to help children to learn how to use their powers, how to control their powers, and how to use their abilities for defense and offense.

--------

Please PM all auditions to me!  Any entries commented here will be ignored and I will ask for them to be deleted/removed from this thread.  Be sure to always check this post for edits, news, new characters, and the timeline if you missed anything and don't want to read everything.

Timeline:
(All critical/important/ships/cute moments in the story will be posted here)

Spoiler:

You have NO idea how much happens in this RP.  It's crazy O.O

Posting/Recruiting
(^ this tells you when you the status of the thread.)[/b]

Last edited by Mark on Wed May 27, 2015 12:42 am; edited 54 times in total
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:41 pm

~bump!  ((you guys can comment on here for now))  

Welcome Read, Val, & Shazza!

btw, if you scroll down all the way, there is this button that says 'post reply'.  When in character, press that and respond that way.  That will give you the option to disable your signature c:
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by ValDaKewlest Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Ok!
I'm excited we can roleplay!
Are we starting now?
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Valerie✿ wrote:Ok!
I'm excited we can roleplay!
Are we starting now?

We will not start until we have enough people.  I feel like we need 1-2 more people.

Welcome Finlay (Fin) Capricorn!  (aka my sister)
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:26 pm

~Based on popular demand (aka my sister and Val), I will add a character that those people would like.
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:38 pm

SKYE???
SKYE OCTOBER?!?!
GIRL PLEASE!
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 pm

yes it's Skye October um.
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:45 pm

Well how obvi! Lol Laughing
OMG TYSM ILY AND SKYE<333 Razz
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Someone please join before I cry cries  We just need one more person!
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Yeah, please??!!?!
We'd be really happy!
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:03 pm

{This thread is now open for posting.  Please disable all signatures from here on out.  If you don't know how, PM me!}
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets…"

The sun shone into my eyes and woke me up ever so slowly from the spell of night.  I opened my eyes slowly and took in the view.  The birds sang their normal song of zipadeedooda in bird language.  I opened the windows and saw all the chippy animals.  They all looked at me with wonder and excitement.

“Don’t worry little guys, i’ll be sure to get some food for you.  Wait here!”

I very quietly opened the door and snuck out of my room.  I crept down the stairs making sure that Miss Myers would not spot me.  Boy if that old maid caught me, I would be in for a world of pain.  I do this every morning so I wasn’t that worried at all.  I crept into the dining room and under one of the tables.  I saw the maid just bringing food to the tables.  I peered under the table and watched her set things down.  As she went back into the kitchen, I had 10 seconds to get things into a napkin and hightail it out of there.  I packed some cheeses and quite a few berries onto a napkin made of cloth and run up the stairs.  I almost lost my footing as I opened my door and closed it quietly.  Relieved, I breathed out a sigh.

“Alright guys, eat up and enjoy.”

I set down the napkin on the small walkout porch and all kinds of morning animals flew, crept, crawled, and leapt towards the pile of food.

“One at a time goofy guys.  Make sure to let the older ones go first so they can have some.  I know that nature says otherwise and the strongest gets the most, but I think you guys should learn a lesson or two of your own.”

The creatures obeyed my orders and I happily watched them eat.  Today was going to be a great day.

“…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:27 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Finlay14

Finlay Capricorn

"Even when things look grim, when all else fails. . . .

As I awoke, the surrounding was completely different.  I was laying in a room on an antique bed.  The room reminded me of something from the olden days.  I did not understand the complete situation, although I was thankful for the hospitality.

“How long was I out for?”  I thought as I began to rise from my resting place for the first time, noticing the nightgown which dressed me.  The house seemed quiet for the moment, mostly because of the slight lack of sunlight emerging from the window panes.  I figured it must have been at least 6:30 in the morning.  I rose wearily to my feet, as I had not completely recovered, and decided to stretch my legs to regain strength.  I took one step and crumpled to my knees, knowing there would be no rising for a long while.  I figured everything was hopeless until I heard a knock coming from the door ahead of me.

There will always be a light to lead you home. . ."

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:21 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen18

Lizzy Myers

"People should be sophisticated and proper..."

I woke up at my normal time of 4:30am sharp.  I prepared myself for the day and began to work on cooking for the household.  I used my telekinesis to make several different things such as special eggs, french toast casserole, and cinnamon buns.  Those would take a few hours to make from scratch so I began with them.

After several hours, I finished my preparations and set out the cheeses and fruits on the table.  I set them on different tables and I heard footsteps going upstairs.  It must have been Miss Phillips.  I set the tables and headed for the guest bedroom.  I gently knocked on the door and opened it to the girl being awake and on her knees.

“Oh you poor child!” I stated.

I dashed towards her and helped her up to her feet.  I set her back on the bed and opened the blinds.  

“I’m sure your mind is whizzing with questions, but I must insist that you eat a good breakfast first.  I will be right back with a good meal for you.  I have eggs, french toast casserole, cinnamon rolls, cheeses, and berries.  What would you like young child?”  I inquired.

I was worried about her when I found her past out and in rags on the front porch.  I remember bringing her inside, changing her to better clothes, and washing her up.  I was greatly relieved to know that she was awake.

"...but they should never leave their inner child behind them."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:35 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Finlay14

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

As the woman dashed into the room, I became overwhelmingly thankful.  She placed me on the bed and asked for my order.  The list and herself came by so quickly I was unsure what to think!

Honestly, I wasn’t that hungry, although she seemed extremely keen on bringing me sustenance.  Since I did Not wish to disappoint this kind-hearted old woman, I only ordered a little bit.

“I think I’ll just have some eggs and berries if that’s fine.” I said with disbelief of this woman’s kindness.

After she left I looked out of the sunlit window, for the first time, realizing how many critters there were.  The birds happily sang their morning routine and I could feel the dead birds longing to rejoin in the merrymaking.  I stared out the window for some time, feeling my sleepiness return.  I soon began to daydream while listening to the whistles and tunes of the birds' music.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A LIGHT TO LEAD YOU HOME. . ."

Last edited by Finlay (Fin) Capricorn on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:58 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Mariah11

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

A string quartet tore into Vivaldi's "Autumn," as it did every morning at precisely 7:30. I groaned, reaching towards my alarm clock to shut it off. It was a beautiful piece, the song, but it's inevitably become annoying. It took a few blind swipes for the snooze button before I realized my hand was moving through the clock.

"Again?" I whined. I willed my hand to become solid and slammed the snooze button, but I knew there was no "five more minutes," for me today. I grabbed my glasses off the wooden nightstand and stood up, putting them on before stretching. After a quick shower and change of clothes I sat down at my desk, opening my laptop to my online calculus class to complete the day's assignments. I could have gone down the Study, but I liked listening to Mozart while working. It helps me focus, and since the Study is a total silence zone and I hate wearing earbuds or headphones, it was just easier to stay in my room. I just hoped I could get done in time to grab some breakfast later. I could already smell Miss Myers' cooking from downstairs.

I clicked "play" on the pre-recorded lecture video. My professor's voice droned on from the speakers. "A critical number of a function f(x) is any partition number of f '(x) for which f(x) is defined…"

I gave an exasperated sigh and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. As much as I love math, Professor Goodloe sure can make it boring.

Maybe a good, strong cup of coffee was in order.

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:48 pm

((lol, I was freaking out when I saw you post.  I want more XD))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:02 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen21

Lizzy Myers

"People should be sophisticated and proper..."

“I think I’ll just have some eggs and berries if that’s fine.” the young girl said.  

“I’ll be right back with your breakfast in no time sweetie.”

I smiled at the girl and rushed out of the room.  Quickly, I walked towards the table, got a plate, and started dishing up a healthy serving of eggs and berries.  I selected only the best blackberries and raspberries for the girl.  I began to return to the guest room but stopped.

“Oh for heaven’s sakes, I can’t just bring a single plate.”

It wasn’t right to bring just a plate.  I needed to bring in a tray to place it on.  I placed the plate on an elegant tray along with a rose in a vase.  Maybe she would enjoy the smell of a rose while she ate a good breakfast.  I hastily retraced my steps into the guest room and opened the door with my hand.  I used my telekinesis to help me balance the tray properly, but made my powers invisible to the naked eye.  I didn’t want to startle the child.  I gently set down the tray on the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“If you have any questions, please let me know.  Is there anything bothering you that you wish to know or is there anything you need at the moment?”

I offered another smile to the girl.  I had to make a kind impression of The Villa on her.  Hopefully, she would stay.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:23 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

When the lady came back into the room, she held a tray with a magnificently colored rose.  As she walked over, I noticed she lost balance opening the door, yet the dishes stayed on the plate.

Is she special as well?  I thought to myself.

She came and placed the tray beside me, which I gratefully placed onto my lap.

"If you have any questions, please let me know.  Is there anything bothering you that you wish to know or is there anything you need at the moment?” the kind lady asked.

I looked at the food with a growing appetite and replied.

“Honestly, I’m not sure exactly where I am.  I started wandering around a couple days ago until I wound up here.  What is this place?” I asked with an enormous amount of curiosity. 

“and,” I hesitated.  Is it impolite or crazy to ask if she had telekinetic powers?!

“A-and, why didn’t the dishes fall when you came in?”  Hopefully I would sound normal if this was all a misunderstanding.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:44 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Screen21
Lizzy Myers

"People should be sophisticated and proper…"

“To answer your first question, this place is called The Villa.  It is a place for gifted young adults to stay.  Their gifts are not your average gifts, but more like special abilities.  It is a refuge for the rejected and a stronghold for the oppressed.  As for your other question, I have the ability of telekinesis.  You might understand that in simpler terms.  I can move things with my mind.  I use it to help with everyday chores.  I haven’t used it to fight for a very long time.  Those were the days when I was a wild girl.  They are just memories now.”

I smiled to myself.  I haven’t tested my abilities like that for years.

“Alrighty.  If you need me, just call for me.  I am Miss Myers.”

I got up and resumed my morning routine of cleaning the rooms.  Today was going to be an excellent day.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:50 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Mariah12

Mariah Harris

Okay, so a good, strong cup of coffee was definitely in order. I hit the red "pause" button on the lecture video and stepped in my cat-faced slippers. I opened my door and peered down the hallway. Carefully I tiptoed down the hall (I didn't want to wake anyone; it was still pretty early) toward the stairs, which led to the kitchen, which housed that glorious, caffeine-producing appliance along with cream and sugar. Rounding the corner to the right I stopped, seeing the door to one of the guest rooms open.

“A-and, why didn’t the dishes fall when you came in?” A voice coming from the room said, small, timid, and decidedly feminine. Most importantly, I didn't recognize the voice, which could mean one thing: new resident. Now, I may be reserved and keep to myself a lot, but I love meeting new people. The new girl was probably talking to Miss Myers. Not many people were usually up this early. But what was she talking about dishes for?

I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation, but after a minute Miss Myers stepped out and headed toward the staircase. I couldn't help myself. I poked my head in the doorway. A girl a few years younger than me was sitting on the bed. I'd never seen her before, which confirmed my suspicions. She must have come in late last night. Ooh, I wonder what she can do! I realized the she was staring at me. Well, I had just intruded. Oops.

"Uh...hi?"

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:38 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

Once Miss Myers left, a girl a few years older than me popped her head in.  I was so shocked by all the new experiences from that day I just stared at her!

“uh….hi?” Said the stranger.

What was I doing?!  Why was I staring at her? . . .  GAH!  I’m such an idiot sometimes.  I’m not really sure what to do in this situation so I just said,

“Hello,” in the kindest, least weird voice I had, as if I had been expecting her.  “Who are you, and, not to be intruding or repelling, do you have a ‘special gift’ as well?

Okay, so not my best conversation starter or introduction I’ve ever had, but I’m curious okay?!  What’s a girl in this situation supposed to do anyway?  Flick a finger at her and have the doors to Tartarus swallow her so I don’t have to see her face?  Not that she was mean or annoying or anything, but I’ve barely said 5 sentences to a person since my parents died.

And now, I'm really hoping this isn't a bad first impression, because she seems like a nice girl. . . .

Last edited by Finlay (Fin) Capricorn on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 am; edited 3 times in total
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:41 pm

Kane Soren
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets..."

After a few minutes, all the critters finished up their meals and flew away.

“No morning chat?” I shouted at them.

“Well fine…be that way.”

I cleaned up after them.  Miss Myers would throw a fit to see how messy the step out porch was.  Worse yet, she would be so mad to find out that another one of her napkins were stained with critter slobber and berry juices.  Whoops…?  I threw it in with my dirty laundry and hit the napkin deep into my pile.  Now it wouldn’t be as noticeable.  The door clicked open and I was standing there.  In my pajamas…  I froze and I couldn’t move.  Miss Myers walked right past me, grabbed my laundry basket, and left.  I breathed out a sigh of relief that she didn’t notice me.  She opened the door again.

“Boy, put on some normal clothes!  At least women have the decency to wear shirts to bed while you men are too lazy!”

She closed the door a little harder and I heard her storm away.  I chuckled a little to myself.  Maybe it wasn’t going to be as good of a day as I thought it would.

I got dressed properly and made my way for the breakfast table.  I heard some talking between some girls coming from the guest bedroom.  I didn’t really want to eavesdrop on their conversation when breakfast was calling my name.  I could hear it calling my name.  Kane…   Kane…  I couldn’t let my poor breakfast go cold and wait for me.  The two things in the world that truly understand me are animals and food.  I gave my quality time to the animals, now it was time for breakfast to have my quality time.  I remember the last time I didn’t wake up in time for it.  Miss Myers purposefully made breakfast early to teach us kids to be early risers.  Or else, the food gets cold.  Someone needs to teach that maid a lesson.  Not me of course…  I didn’t have the guts.  I would be proud of whoever would teach her a lesson though.

"...for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:32 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] 5kqcf7

Annabelle May

"I will try, with all my strength..."

At exactly twelve o'clock in the morning, I awoke with a jerk.
What is that noise? It can't be Winter again, can it? She better not be trying to get my charm bracelet. I don't deserve any of this. I start to think of what would only happen I can leave...

I do find my self daydreaming about a place, a beautiful place far away from here, when suddenly a cold, bony finger snatches at my bracelet.

I jump. I'm shocked someone is in my room. They hadn't bothered knocking. I kick off my covers and look around my room feeling dazed.

"W-Winter?" I say shivering. "What are you doing in here?" I gently peel her hand off of my wrist and turn on my lamp. Well, maybe it's not about the charm bracelet. If it isn't, she better not have gotten us in trouble again. I shouldn't have to suffer the consequences, like always. It's her responsibility to conceal her powers, not mine.

She looks at me smirking. Her nasty, unkind eyes almost meet with mine. I quickly look away. Uh, oh.

"I think there's something in my eye, can you look and see?"

I wasn't that dazed. I knew she would try to make me give her the bracelet, or worse. Trick me into becoming an eternal servant for her. Like... Snap out of it Annabelle!

"How dumb do you think I am? You can't make me fall under your spell."

She bent down to my level with an innocent expression on her face. "Anyway, you physically can't. I have the charm bracelet from mom and dad that prevents you to do so, remember? You're never getting it. I know that's why you're in here but..."

She grabs the charm bracelet before I can realize and get's away. I chase her every which way until it's near three thirty.

I'll never stop fighting for this.. It's the last piece of mom and dad I have left!

I finally get it back at around four fifteen. Living with a gun to my head is an unfair treatment. I'm done here, I've had enough of this torture! I hastily run back to my room and pack a bag. Clothes, shoes, everything I own.

I don't know where I'm going, but I am leaving, and never coming back. I can't live in shame anymore.

My feet carry my out the door and around the corner.

Goodbye Winter.

"To love you forever."
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:22 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] Mariah13

Mariah Harris

"Hello," the girl said, a bit more confident than the last time I heard her. "Who are you, and, not to be intruding or repelling, do you have a special gift as well?"

Well, that was a little blunt, but at least she doesn't beat around the bush. I hate when people do that. I laughed nervously. "I guess Miss Myers gave you the abbreviated introduction." It's been over a decade but my...abilities are still weird to talk about.  But if she was here, she was probably in the same boat I was in last year when I came to The Villa. She definitely looked nervous. I hoped she learned she had nothing to be afraid of here.

I cleared my throat. "Cryokinesis and intangibility, or for the non-etymologists, ice and walking through walls." That's another ability of mine, horrible jokes. "Name's Mariah, by the way. Nice to meet you." I smiled and offered her my hand.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next