Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick-a-story

+5
MollyFlyer
crayola washable markers
goCards
Camm
ReadtheRavishing
9 posters

Go down

Pick-a-story Empty Pick-a-story

Post by crayola washable markers Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi, it's me, and i'll probably leave again for a good 3 months and randomly pop up out of nowhere when i need another decision made for me because i am literally and utterly pathetic in all ways more than one. 

now that we got that out of the way, I've been wanting to write a story on Wattpad because hey hey hey why not. Even though i can never finish anything this time i'll actually try to care about staying dedicated! Also because it's summer break so i'll have the time any ways. Moving on, I had more than one idea into what type of book i want to create and what i want it to be about. I wanted to ask you bootyful people (yes, bootyful) into which one appeals to you most, or atleast what most people would want to read. Please don't fuel me with the response ''it's your choice do whatever you want'' because that's just a cop out on my cop out. So don't do it. 

Book1
Title: Don't make me Shank you
Info: Emma (yes it's a cliché name please just take it) is downright crazy. Like, really crazy. At least that's what they say she is. She's not in a mental hospital for nothing you know. She draws pictures of people crying and sometimes speaks total nonsense it's not like it's her fault though. Jack (yet another cliché) is completely and absolutely sane. He loves puppies, likes gardens, eats at nice restaurants on special occasions, and wears the same shirt for 3 days in a row, no matter the amount of different stains spilt. He's your everyday 17 year old teenager, who decided to take a summer job at the mentally insane asylum. 

He never knew that her crazy would latch onto him.
She never knew he would make her feel just a little bit more sane, every day. 

Book2
Title: Purple polka-dotted giraffe
Info: Earning the nickname, ''purple polka-dotted giraffe'' in middle school from her unruly height and temporary obsession with (you guessed it) purple polka-dots, Ava has been casted down on the social ladder ever since. Over the summer, Ava had completely changed everything about her, determined not be "that" girl. Now at 16 in grade 10, Ava has climbed her way back to the top of the ladder, now known as the queen bee - her haunting nickname finally beginning to fade away. With each click of power her heels give, Ava is determined not to go back to her past, but when new kid Ethan shows up on her front door (literally), Ava might not be sure how long she can hold up this façade. 
Ethan isn't either.

Book3
Title: How to tell the Truth and get away with it
Info: All Eva does is ever tell lies, but when faced with a possibility of being sentenced to prison for life, Eva is forced into a decision of telling the truth, or selling out the one she loves most. This is the story of how Eva met Kaden, and how Kaden always told her the truth, and got away with it.

Book4
Title:"The complete and totally legit guide to the Universe and Life itself": According to Janice
Info: Max doesn't understand what life is supposed to be about. Day and night, all he ever thinks about are the "what ifs" and "why this?". One day, Max runs away from home, hoping to find the answer to life throughout his soon-to-be adventures. Next thing you know, he's lying in the middle of the street, praying he gets run over just so he won't have to feel starvation any more. All he gets is a flying book to the face instead, claiming to be "The complete and totally legit guide to the Universe and Life itself". At least that's what it says on the front, according to Janice any ways. 

Max thought this was a sign from the heavens, that it would be the answer to all his problems. 
Max now wishes he got ran over instead. 
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Pick-a-story Empty Re: Pick-a-story

Post by ReadtheRavishing Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Ooh I like 3
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:47 pm

I like 3, as well... do you have a Wattpad? I'd love to read some of these stories if you ever write them.
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 pm

I like 3 also
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:18 pm

4 sounds very interesting
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:52 pm

ok, thanks~! I'll start working on them, and yeah i kinda just made an entirely new one like 2 days ago lol, it's called "faintly sarcastic" Razz
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:03 am

I would advise against #1 unless you're willing to do a lot of research for it.  There are people out there with legitimate mental health problems and "crazy" isn't really a diagnosis.  It'd kinda be like asking someone what their favorite subject in school was and having them say "Class".

MollyFlyer
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 225
Tickets 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:19 pm

I like 3 Smile
Admin
Admin