Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melanie Martinez (Is actually alternative rock according to google...)

3 posters

Go down

Melanie Martinez (Is actually alternative rock according to google...) Empty Melanie Martinez (Is actually alternative rock according to google...)

Post by andromeda Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:43 am

So, she actually creeps me out, but i'm really getting into her music!
the music is just... i don't know, it just sounds so amazing

My favourite songs are Alphabet Boy and Dollhouse. Does anyone like her?
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Melanie Martinez (Is actually alternative rock according to google...) Empty Re: Melanie Martinez (Is actually alternative rock according to google...)

Post by Britney Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:04 am

I love Mad Hatter. I really wanted to go see her concert but the tickets were sold out
Britney
Britney
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 408
Tickets 425

Back to top Go down

Melanie Martinez (Is actually alternative rock according to google...) Empty Re: Melanie Martinez (Is actually alternative rock according to google...)

Post by andromeda Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:07 am

Britney wrote:I love Mad Hatter. I really wanted to go see her concert but the tickets were sold out
Mad hatter is really good and oh wow she's never in the UK :c
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:20 am

fake fanss wrote:
Britney wrote:I love Mad Hatter. I really wanted to go see her concert but the tickets were sold out
She did her first tour here this year, she's probably going to, might just have to wait
Britney
Britney
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 408
Tickets 425

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:20 am

Britney wrote:
fake fanss wrote:
She did her first tour here this year, she's probably going to, might just have to wait
Hopefully!
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:03 am

I listened to her album the other day on Spotify and I like her song Pity Party. I think she is a v unique artist as well. c:
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:08 am

Marilyn wrote:I listened to her album the other day on Spotify and I like her song Pity Party. I think she is a v unique artist as well. c:
my favourites are alphabet boy, dollhouse and sippy cup c:
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down