Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw*

+3
Hazza
kai
Beloved♡
7 posters

Go down

Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw* Empty Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw*

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:09 pm

I saw this on Instagram and I wanted to search it up a little more. I'm not a fan of her as I think she is creepy, but this just adds onto it.

Here's the article: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/melanie-martinez-rape-accusations-148225

What are your thoughts on this?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw* Empty Re: Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw*

Post by Beloved♡ Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:55 am

I never really knew what kind of person Melanie Martinez was, but I do know a friend of mine liked her since she posted about her alot in the past. 

Hating on someone who made a mistake, no matter how big or small is wrong, because it's not going to change anything except encourage evil to spread. 

I don't know if any of this is true, but if it is true, then she has definitely done something wrong and I think that it is not right of her to treat her supposed 'friend' like that. 

I think power and corruption comes from those who have never sympathized with pain and get caught up in the world called 'society' that people imagine to become oftentimes in this dark world. None of us are perfect, but conforming to this world should not be our idealistic purpose in life.

There must be justice in this world and I think more and more people should aspire to become like that, in order for us to influence and spread the realm of peace and stopping ourselves from grudging attitudes. 

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." 
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw* Empty Re: Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw*

Post by Leela Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:01 am

mhm. i saw this from a few of my close friends. 
i used to be a semi big fan when i was younger if any of you guys remembered , i didnt really "stan" her because i didnt rlly know much about stanning celebs but i just listened to her songs and i thought some of them were catchy. i havent listened to her/checked her out recently at all so i dont know much about her anymore
i really hope this isnt true, but its looking like it is since the victim is actually a singer--why would she lie about this. rape is not a joke at all and i dont tolerate it, im disgusted.
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by kai Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:35 am

you know.. if u put a tw after the trigger than it doesn't really change anything lmfao, its practically useless
anyway that's super disgusting, she really deserves to have legal action taken against her. fuck rapists.

Hating on someone who made a mistake, no matter how big or small is wrong, because it's not going to change anything except encourage evil to spread.

uhh r*pe isn't a mistake, she knew good and well what she was doing
kai
kai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 8
Posts 216
Tickets 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:41 am

Oh well I still wanted to put tw as this topic can be really deep and awful for people.

I saw on Instagram that someone was even defending her. No matter when it happened rape is rape. Anyone that is defending her and still likes her doesn't have morals and they are bad too.

Sent from Topic'it App
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw* Empty Melanie Martinez accused of rape *tw*

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:57 am

This is what Melanie said: https://mobile.twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/937949003777372162

The key word with this is consent. You had to get a yes and even if someone was drunk or whatever they can't consent.

Sent from Topic'it App
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:54 pm

i've never liked her and always thought there was something off about her so this is the icing on the cake, absolutely sickening
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:08 pm

honey wrote:you know.. if u put a tw after the trigger than it doesn't really change anything lmfao, its practically useless
anyway that's super disgusting, she really deserves to have legal action taken against her. fuck rapists.

uhh r*pe isn't a mistake, she knew good and well what she was doing

You're absolutely right. What I'm trying to say is that people aren't perfect and sin is sin, just as r*pe is r*pe. 
Forgiveness is ideal, but before that I think she does deserve her consequences of disrespecting another person.
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:03 pm

i saw her trending on twitter and i was curious so i clicked on it and i was immediately sickened by it... i've never liked her because she creeps me out. what she did was disgusting. plus the fact that people still support her is very gross. i hope she gets punished for this properly and learns her lesson.
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:13 pm

More information on how fans are taking this and other people: https://www.advocate.com/crime/2017/12/06/why-melanie-martinez-fan-accounts-are-denouncing-her-twitter

Melanie really needs to be arrested.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:11 am

if this was a male raping another female, he would be arrested instantly, but its not, and i find that ridiculous. She should be arrested
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Indi wrote:if this was a male raping another female, he would be arrested instantly, but its not, and i find that ridiculous. She should be arrested
mhmm i agree
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down