Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jess Bauer || Australian Youtuber // club

Go down

Jess Bauer || Australian Youtuber // club Empty Jess Bauer || Australian Youtuber // club

Post by Helaine Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:19 am

J e s s | B a u e r

Hey everyone!
Jess Bauer || Australian Youtuber // club Mqdefault
This page will be dedicated to Australian youtuber, Jess Bauer!
Jess is a singer, vlogger, and beauty guru that is most famous for her youtube videos as well as her very public relationship with vine star, Gabriel Conte. In this club, we will talk about her music, her style, her videos, her engagement/relationship, and so much more, so if you are a fan of Jess, sign up now!

Fun Facts
Jess is youtuber that sings, travels, and provides beauty hacks.
Jess is engaged to Vine star, Gabriel Conte. (lucky girl!)
She is Australian, and lives in Australia but is planning to move to the US once she and Gabriel tie the knot.
She is very open about her Christianity and enjoys going to church and practicing her religion.
Jess is 20 years old.

form
name:
why do you like jess?:
how long have you been a fan?:
what is your favorite video of hers?:
what is your favorite cover of hers?:
do you have a fun fact relating to jess? if so, please provide us with one so we can add it to the list!:
other:

my form
name: lexi
why do you like jess?: i think jess is super sweet, funny, pretty, and overall just a super good role model for people of any age. i love her videos and i love her!
what is your favorite video of hers?: i really liked her america vs australia video bc i love seeing cultural differences between different countries and groups of people.
what is your favorite cover of hers?: ngl i haven't actually listened to her music D: i'm not really a 'cover' kind of girl, i prefer the originals so i tend not to watch singers on youtube, but rather beauty & travel videos.
do you have a fun fact relating to jess? if so, please provide us with one so we can add it to the list!: Jess is very open about her Christianity and enjoys going to church and practicing her religion.
other: n/a

Members
Lexi

Hope you all like this club & decide to join very soon!
Stay tuned for updates!
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down