Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump and the EPA | Article written by Beloved♥

+2
Savanah
Beloved♡
6 posters

Go down

Trump and the EPA | Article written by Beloved♥ Empty Trump and the EPA | Article written by Beloved♥

Post by Beloved♡ Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:31 pm

It has been revealed that the Trump Administration has cut-off resolutions to support climate change secretly.

Due to careful observation by scientists' tracking of the administration's websites and data centers, changes have been identified.

On Thursday, February 2nd, 2017, (first reported by Climate Central), the nonprofit Environmental Data and Governance Initiative (EDGI), which has been closely tracking federal climate science websites under Trump, has announced that Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) website has experienced potential changes of damage related to climate change. It is said to be believed that the grassroots of information and work of scientists, data researchers and activists to record about climate change and the tracking of federal climate websites will most possibly somewhat vanish and be completely altered by Trump.

The most notable change was highlighted by the EDGI, the deletion of a paragraph promising
the United States' commitment to international climate talks and the specific goals of a 1992 U.N. treaty to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and prevent "dangerous" human-made climate change.

Removal of paragraph:

To note, President Donald Trump has stated that the U.S. would withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement, which would crucially affect China and it's push to lessen deadly air pollution. The goal to limit global warming to 2℃ / 3.6℉ would be a struggle for the world if the U.S. dropped out.

There would be major consequences for Americans and people around the world, due to the fact that the EPA is the agency of the front lines of the U.S. This would endanger human health and the environment significantly and would go against the EPA's scientists own advice.

Removal of reference to federal plans:

The possibility of the EPA withdrawing from the process of reducing the severity of climate change is seen as a vital change.
Although this change is not as significant as Trump's nominee for EPA administrator, Scott Pruitt it is a deep  and worrisome concern nonetheless.

The new webpages have deleted former 44th President Obama's plans that he created, such as the Interagency Council on Climate Preparedness and Resilience, which was aimed at preparing federal agencies as well as state and local leaders for climate change impacts. 

The website changes in comparison to the Obama administration has been viewed as an urgent global threat.

Trump viewed global warming as a hoax by China to for economic gain and Pruitt as a climate change denier. 

It is also stated that Pruitt is in a lawsuit against the EPA over its Clean Power Plan. Nevertheless, Pruitt has doubts about climate change including Trump. 

(Resources taken from Yahoo News) 

-Beloved

Notes by Beloved♥:
As an environmentalist, hearing this news angers and upsets me, especially since President Trump is not leading the people into a good future. I hope that we can all somehow stop and/or prevent any major damages to future generations and the world we live in.
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Trump and the EPA | Article written by Beloved♥ Empty Re: Trump and the EPA | Article written by Beloved♥

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:52 pm

This is awful and disgusting. Ever since Trump got into office it only showed disaster and will keep on going that way. He is going to do nothing good for this country and it won't shock me if he takes this country to the ground with his awful decisions along with his administration.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Trump and the EPA | Article written by Beloved♥ Empty Re: Trump and the EPA | Article written by Beloved♥

Post by Beloved♡ Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Hazza wrote:This is awful and disgusting. Ever since Trump got into office it only showed disaster and will keep on going that way. He is going to do nothing good for this country and it won't shock me if he takes this country to the ground with his awful decisions along with his administration.
Yes, I agree with you. Although Trump has contributed good to the country by a small portion, I don't think he has contributed enough to fit into what the world truly needs. I hope that Trump will give a chance to the people and not just run his own way, because it will hurt the country and its people. It is very shameful as of now and I hope it gets better somehow in the nearest future..
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Beloved♥ wrote:
Hazza wrote:This is awful and disgusting. Ever since Trump got into office it only showed disaster and will keep on going that way. He is going to do nothing good for this country and it won't shock me if he takes this country to the ground with his awful decisions along with his administration.
Yes, I agree with you. Although Trump has contributed good to the country by a small portion, I don't think he has contributed enough to fit into what the world truly needs. I hope that Trump will give a chance to the people and not just run his own way, because it will hurt the country and its people. It is very shameful as of now and I hope it gets better somehow in the nearest future..
The thing is I don't see it getting any better at all. I hate him so fucking much. He's not a good person and it's unfortunate that others can't see that. I also don't think he cares much about others, but himself and rich people. He treats everyone from what I've seen terribly. How would anyone support a person like that?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:56 pm

I agree with you two SO much. ^^^
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:24 am

Wonderful article Beloved!! <3 

I totally agree with everything said above. It's really important that we as young people educate ourselves about these issues, because we are the ones who will be affected by them later on in life.
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:33 am

Faye wrote:Wonderful article Beloved!! <3 

I totally agree with everything said above. It's really important that we as young people educate ourselves about these issues, because we are the ones who will be affected by them later on in life.
Yessssss you're right Faye
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:16 am

If you look on whitehouse.gov/lgbt you will find that Trump has also removed the pages of the rights of the LGBTQIA+ community.
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Kai wrote:If you look on whitehouse.gov/lgbt you will find that Trump has also removed the pages of the rights of the LGBTQIA+ community.
Trump has become more ignorant to the people's opinions.... this is truly upsetting.
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Kai wrote:If you look on whitehouse.gov/lgbt you will find that Trump has also removed the pages of the rights of the LGBTQIA+ community.
I saw that someone posted about that. I was literally ready to start sobbing  Sad
I hate him so much, I don't think I can name someone else that I hate more than him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:51 pm

i honestly agree with all the above. all these terrible things he's doing is just making me sad. i don't know how someone could support another person who won't even support people that aren't just like him. i mean, if anyone knows me they know I'm all for equality, and everyone being happy. thats all i want, ever. but he's taking away people's rights and its just not okay.
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Ash wrote:i honestly agree with all the above. all these terrible things he's doing is just making me sad. i don't know how someone could support another person who won't even support people that aren't just like him. i mean, if anyone knows me they know I'm all for equality, and everyone being happy. thats all i want, ever. but he's taking away people's rights and its just not okay.
YES, exactly!
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down