Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Sensationals} a story by jay

+4
Admin
✶ℳarina✶
Maddy
King K
8 posters

Go down

{Sensationals} a story by jay Empty {Sensationals} a story by jay

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm

{Sensationals} a story by jay KGkmEDG
{Description}
We as the people of Dynami must protect our land. Not with weapons. With magic. Each and everyone of us is gifted with an element at birth. We're called the Sensationals. Tsunami, Frostbite, Flames, Gust, and Timber. These are the elements of nature. We train our powers to their expectations... then we defend. Our enemies come from far and near. One that is very very near for me. One that just might make me fall from life.
| | |
{Author's Note}
Hi! I am writing another story. Thank you! And yes, I know 'sensationals' isn't a word. (;

© Copyright @ Jay 2014

Back to top Go down

{Sensationals} a story by jay Empty Re: {Sensationals} a story by jay

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Oohh this looks interesting omg<3 I can't wait to see more wooaahh (: x
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Omg Jay you have amazing writing skills<333 Your story is going to be outstanding <333 (:
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:30 am

Ooh I can't wait to see it :DDD<33
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:22 am

Ooh I'm looking toward to it!
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:10 am

{o n e}
Everyone fears us. Everyone that doesn’t live where I live. But everyone wants to kill us at the same time. They want to take over and make us into slaves. It’s kinda a scary to think about. War happens often. Hearing the cries and smelling blood in the air. And one day, I’m going to be in that situation. I can’t imagine myself murdering people. Actually, I can. 
I snap out of my thoughts as my mother reads out of the Book of Sensationals, “Thee shall not abuse their powers unless he is compelled.” My mother is Tsunami. Her fine blonde hair that falls into soft curls frame her face. I admire her piercing blue eyes and kind smile. My father on the other hand is Gust. He is a tall man with dark hair and gray eyes that leaves you with a mysterious feeling. I wish I looked as well as my parents do. Caspar, my older brother, is also tall with brown hair and eyes; he’s Flames. My sister, Mona is Frostbite. So am I. She has black hair with hazel eyes. I realize it is already time to rest. 
After awakening and getting ready, I head to the academy. I arrive at the academy with my two siblings; Mona and Caspar. We all head in different directions as we reach the campus.  Caspar leaves us to go to his classes. I hastily look at the large sign of stone with the words Salaver Academy of the Sensationals. For Frostbites, we have to practice our powers first. Everyone is already outside in our area filling the air with ice. I slowly bring my hands up, palms facing towards each other, and bring them back down. I lift my hands up and close my hands together. As I open, an arctic feeling rushes over me; ribbons of white and blue air dance above my hands. I open up my hands more and grab the magic with my hands. I throw the air out and the pine tree near me freezes. My elemental teacher bring out boards shaped as a human. We adjust ourselves to move into four lines of eight. Each ‘human’ is set a few feet away from us. One by one ice shards are thrown at the boards; thrashing the boards. A girl with black hair and pale skin violently thrusts the ice at the head. Her eyes dark and wicked. Eris smirks as her ice hits perfectly. The line moves up, until it’s my turn. I create the sharp pieces of ice that can easily kill someone if used harshly.  Ten shards are placed in my hands. I grab one, pull my arm back, and throw at the body. As each ice strikes the board, the ice shatters into pieces. 
After that part of training is over, we move on. We move on to one on one. The teacher pairs us randomly. If one were to hurt the other badly, they’d be sent to the head master. Which is never a good thing. I’m paired with a frail looking girl with blonde hair that looks nearly white. Her eyes are light gray and she looks so vulnerable. Many people battled. One wins and one loses. I hesitate as I hear Mona and Eris paired up together. Eris is frightening and intimidating just looking at her, nether less fighting her. My sister breathes heavily as she steps in the center of the circle. Eris stares at Mona until they begin their fighting. Mona attempts to pull a spell to freeze Eris, but Eris quickly makes ice shards and throws it at Mona in the leg. Mona falls to the floor in pain. I yell pushing past the people, “Mona!” Blood soon gushes form the gouge. Eris then pushes a chill to her. A pale shade covers Mona and her lips turn to purple. Eris obviously wins. The teacher asks a student to help her to the medics at school. “Too easy,” says Eris picking at her nails. She walks out of the circle laughing. I want to freeze her until her limbs fall off, but I can’t. I want to help Mona, but I can’t. I want to not be a Sensational, but I have to. 
I moan and drag my feet to the center of the circle as my name is called. The young girl shyly walks up. I think to myself, “I don’t want to harm her or any-.” I am soon cut off as a blast of cold ice pieces fly past me. I shiver. Never judge a book by its cover, huh? I do the same to her. She falls back. She starts to cry and sob. Maybe she is what I thought at first. “Finish!” Screams the teacher. I put my fingers on her hand and soon the ice rushes inside her. Freezing her body. Her eyes only move, To finish off, I send a hard arctic blow to her way. I knew I won, so I left the center. It was time to head to my other classes. And so I did. 
© Copyright @ Jay 2014

Last edited by Jay on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:37 am

Yu srsly need to become a writer this is an amazing chapter, it really captivates you and the emotions expressed just gah it's so perfect, keep writing<333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 am

Eeeeek, your first chapter is amazing woah <3 You're incredibly talented at writing goshh<3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:15 pm

{t w o}
I graze my spoon against the rice and bread. I am sick of the same meal over and over again. Rice, bread, meat, and water. Dynami secludes us into classes. There's the Plebes (lower class), Bourgeois (middle class), and the Gentry (upper class). My family and I were placed in the Bourgeois. It's not bad, just... boring. I slowly place the food in my mouth; one after another. 
After dinner, I head to the washroom. I stopped to see a girl in the glass. A girl with brown hair that's dark, low thick eyebrows, and eyes with a hazel brown. That girl is Delaney Porve and Delaney Porve is me. Later I go to my bedroom after cleaning up. I climb into my chaise and feel the warm sheets lift away the chill from my body. I close my eyes and let the whispers of the wind put me to rest. 
During the night, my mind jumps to a memory. The memory of the day when students are chosen to fight in the wars. That day is tomorrow. 

My mother places my hair in a low bun. I'm dressed in a white shirt, with black pants, and a snowy blue silk cardigan that falls at my knees. Mona wears the same but with a blue shirt and white cardigan; hair in braids. Caspar wears red, black, and orange. 
"Listen to me. You all will be fine. Good luck," My mother says while caressing our head. 
We all nod. We'll all need more than luck. We then find our way over to the Platform Appraisal. We separate into our elements. Colors lighting up the world. A lady with gray and white clothing stands in the center of the area with a stationary. "Welcome. You are here to see whether or not you'll be chosen to protect our land. Being able to serve and fight for our land is an honor. If you do not get chosen, well... I am sorry." The lady announces and the area goes still. My breathing picks up. Names are called. My head throbs so does my heart. 
"Eris Parch, Micha Pod" The lady shouts.
"Please, please, please," I pray to myself. 
"Caspar Porve, Delaney Porve, Cassandra Purge!" She says loudly. 
My heart breaks. Mona breaks into loud sobs and tears stream down Caspar's face. I break down and hold Mona as tight as possible. 
"I wasn't called... I was not called," She whimpers through cries, "I'm going to die!" 
As the word die falls from her lips I cry louder, "Mona, Mona, I'm so so sorry."
I want to lock myself up and throw my life away at the thought of her dying. It sickens me how they have the nerve to take away innocent people's lives away. Only because they're not good enough. It sickens me. 

Our house is nothing but souls being stolen and hearts being broken. My mother holds Mona so tight and my father is holding her hand. Caspar is in his room yelling, and I'm in a corner sobbing away. We have one more hour until her execution. More tears spill form my eyes at the thought. My mother and father both pray. I thought I was supposed to be relieved at the Platform Appraisal, if I was chosen. I am nothing close to relieved. My sister is not going to be with me anymore. 
We stay in our places until a knock at our door is heard. Mona startles. Time's up. I marched towards the door and open it wide. A lady in red and black stands before me. She stand straight and tall until my hand meets her cheek. 
"How dare you come and take my sister away?! You are an ignorant, cold-hearted monster!" I yell through gritted teeth. Suddenly I'm hit with burning sensation on my arm. I yelp in pan. 
"You don't talk to officials like that. It is my duty. Now bring me the girl!" She says walking into our house. 
My parents glare through wet eyes. 
"No! No! No!" Mona screams the is deafening. 
"Please, please let her stay," My mother begs. 
The lady grabs her and drags Mona out the door. 
I run outside, my parents and brother following me, but two men block the way. I push and fight, but I'm worthless. I reach to call my power, but it's too late. I hear the loudest cry and shriek in my life. Smoke rises in the air and what is left of Mona are ashes. 

{A/N}
I hope this chapter isn't too dark/violent... if it please tell me and I'll fix it. Thank you.

© Copyright @ Jay 2014 

Back to top Go down

Post by ✶ℳarina✶ Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:42 am

Nice story!
(why did I read "Mona" as "Moona" what have I done)
✶ℳarina✶
✶ℳarina✶
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1347
Tickets 1355

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:45 pm

ooohh wooooww O.O Amaazzinnngg eeep<3
Admin